Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
+4
Fearless1028
rabidfangirl411
FireflyNight
xodramaprincess
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:32 pm

I hugged Scarlett closer to my body and turned her slighty away from Katherine. I still didn't trust her. "Her name is Scarlett." I paused for a moment. Maybe she has changed. I softened by grip on Scarlett, "Would you like to come in?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:36 pm

Nathan

I watch as Katherine comes in her sneaky eyes looking at everything. "So how have you been Katherine?" I ask watching her, she is being sneaky and I know it. Like she wants to strike and kill..
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:37 pm

Katherine

"I have been lovely actually, I never knew being clean was so wonderful." I say sitting on the couch. "What have you guys been doing?" I ask clasping my hands.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:41 pm

I bounce Scarlett on my hip, "Taking care of Scarlett, Nathan found a job, we're planning our wedding," I said as I looked at Nathan. Scarlett started wiggling in my arms and I set her on the ground. She ran over to Katherine and I started to tense up. She placed her small hands on Katherine's knees and gurgled.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:48 pm

Katherine

"Hi!" I say tickling Scarletts tummy, she smiles and goes plays with her toys. "I am happy for you guys!" I say looking at Scarlett without raising any suspicion, perfect.

Nathan

I watch Katherine closly, I don't like how she is acting I can tell she is brewing a plan.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:50 pm

Scarlett walks over to me and I pick her up again. She yawns and I walk into her room. I shut the door and put her in her pajamas. I rub her belly to try to get her to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:54 pm

Nathan

"I don't like you Katherine, I know what your planning, I swear if you lay one hand on my daughter or Cody, I WILL kill you." I say in a stern voice.

Katherine

"I am not planning anything, Nathan." I say crossing my legs. "Your lucky, I don't hurt you now for saying that." I say smirking, Nathan is going to be a problem him and his family.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:57 pm

I take the pocket knife I hid in a compartment in Scarlett's drawers and slip it into my boot. I open the door and walk out, "I hope you two got along while I put Scarlett to bed." I sit next to Katherine, "So, aside from rehab and all that, what have you been doing?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:03 pm

Kathrine

"Making some friends and hanging out, I stil work as a stripper, umm thats really it." I say smiling. I scan Cody, one mistake she has made that knife it is peeking out, I am no fool. My father was a investigator the smartest one to, solved the worst crimes around. I am JUST like him, smart, sneaky and a conwomen. "So why did you guys move?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:14 am

"I wanted to live in a safer neighborhood for Scarlett. At the time I was pregnant," I say as I push the knife deeper into my boot. I pass it off like I was sratching my ankle, and then scratch my neck. I smile at Nathan.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:17 am

Katherine

"Nervous?" I say as I watch her body language.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:18 am

'Itchy," I say as I scratch my arm for real. Crap, why am I itchy?
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:21 am

Katherine

She is smart I will give her that but she can't beat me. "So what do you do for a living Cody?" I say smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:25 am

I look at Katherine, "I don't work. I have a savings account and a college fund, so that's what we basically use. Nathan works as a tattoo artist. He did my tattoo," I say as I push down my sleeve and reveal my new tattoo.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:30 am

Katherine

"Nice." I say. A tattoo artist thats interesting for Nathan, "Where are you guys having your wedding?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:32 am

I look at her suspiciously, "You sure are asking a lot of questions," I say as I pull my sleeve back up. I definatly did not feel comfortable with Katherine here.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:43 am

Katherine

"I am nosey, I am sorry if I am being overly nosey." I say giggling. "I am going to use the restroom, I will be back." I say getting up.

I walk into the restroom and close the door. I open the vent on the floor and place a microphone, I close the vent and then place another one under the sink. They are so tiny no one will see them, hook up a camra on the corner of the wall then walk back to the living room.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:45 am

I rub my back and itch my nose, "Crap, why am I so itchy?" I asked to no-one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:57 am

Katherine

She is nervous when she gets overly nervous Cody itches, interesting. "I should be going, bye." I say walking out the front dor.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:58 am

I immediatly stop itching, "Well that was weird," I mumble. I look at Nathan, "Let's go to bed." I slip the pocket knife out of my boot and set it in a drawer.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 1:01 am

Nathan

"You were nervous, thats what you do, itch." I say sitting on the couch. "She was watching you Cody, she wants something and it is not something we need to lose at all." I say placing my feet on the couch and bringing my legs close to my chest.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 1:04 am

I smiled and flung off my boots. I crawled next to Nathan and wrapped my arms around him, "I used to discipline the highly dangerous inmates at the Bridgeport Prison. Sorry for not telling you," I say as I remember the fun I had there.

[I have to go. Bye!]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 1:06 am

Nathan

"It's alright." I say very focused on thinking.

[Bye!]
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 5:08 pm

I kissed his cheek, "What you thinking about?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:58 pm

Nathan

"A lot." I say to her. Everything is filling my head on what Katherine could want, Cody, Scarlett or me. Katherine wants revenge, she wants payback because Cody has me. It has been Katherines dream to marry me, have childern with me and have a house. Now she is going to get her revenge no matter what, I saw it in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next