Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
+4
Fearless1028
rabidfangirl411
FireflyNight
xodramaprincess
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:29 pm

I nod my head, "My parents had one when I was two and she did just fine with me. They're very obidient dogs," I shut the laptop, "I think there are some at the shelter."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:36 pm

Nathan

"We should go check on Scarlett." I say while getting up. I walk into Scarlett's room and she is sitting in her crib. "Hi pumpkin." I say while picking her up.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:38 pm

I walk into the doorway and see Nathan holding Scarlett, "Hey baby girl. How you feeling?" I asked. She rubbed her eyes and I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:53 pm

Nathan

"Tired." Scarlett says yawning, I laugh and smile. We go out into the living room and sit on the floor. "So what do you want to do for dinner?" I ask while playing with Scarlett.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:56 pm

I thought for a moment, "I could barbegue and we could invite all the search people over," I smiled expectantly at Nathan.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:03 pm

Nathan

"Alright." I say smiling, I get up and call some people while Cody gets ready to cook.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:05 pm

I pick out the steak and ribs from the freezer and go outside to the porch. I throw some wood into the barbecue and set the meat onto the grill. I shut the lid and go back inside, "It's been forever since I've done this."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:14 pm

Nathan

I smile and we sit on the couch.

A little later some people and we invite them in. My sisters walk in and start talking to Cody. "How have you been Cody?" They say hugging her. I go out to finish up cooking.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:09 am

I smiled, "I've been good!" I sat back down on the couch, "How have you guys been?" I asked them. I waved to some of the recruits, as I would call them, and they waved back.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:12 am

Nathan

"Amazing!" They say at the same time, I wonder if they ever talk own their own sometimes. "We heard about you and Nathan, we are all so happy!" They say smiling, "tell us the details!" They say to Cody.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:14 am

I show them the ring, "We're planning to have the wedding in Italy. I've always wanted to go and I also get to meet his family!" I smile greatly and admire the engagement ring on my left finger.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:20 am

Nathan

"Brother you did a very good job on picking the ring!" They say awwing at it. I roll my eyes and continute to talk with my friends, while having a drink.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:25 am

I stand up and walk to Nathan. I kiss his cheek, "Love you, hun." I say to him. I sit back down on the couch and look at the girls, "I'm having a hard time picking out a dress. I would like you girls to help me pick one out."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:27 am

Nathan

"I love you to, Cody." I say smiling. "You want us to help!" They say smiling, "we would love to, you have to come to Italy early, there are lovely dress shops there!" They says smiling and clapping.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:31 am

I giggle, "Okay! And Scarlett gets to have a cute little dress, too." I walk over to her room and see that she's awake in her crib. I set her one the ground and hold her hand as I walk her out into the living room. She rubs her eye and looks at all the people in the house.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:42 am

Nathan

"Look at little Scarlett!" My sisters say playing with her, Scarlett giggles and plays with them. "Seems Scarlett is making friends." I say laughing. "You know we need to pick god parents right?" I say smiling.

-------

https://impulse-sims3-forum.canadian-forum.com/viewtopic.forum?t=91
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40