Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
+4
Fearless1028
rabidfangirl411
FireflyNight
xodramaprincess
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:04 pm

Nathan

"Soon probably, we will have to help her." I say while watching Scarlett.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:13 pm

I smile and kneel down infront of Scarlett. I help her stand up and then back away two feet, "Scarlett, walk to me," I outstretch my arms and watch as Scarlett just stands there with a confused look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:26 pm

Nathan

"Walk to mommy, Scarlett, like me." I say walking to Cody. Scarlett puts one foot infront of the other, she falls and I stand her up to try again.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:34 pm

"C'mon...C'mon," I coax. She takes a few more steps and then goes back to crawling. I pick her up and place her on my knee, "You need to walk the entire way, silly." She giggles and hugs my face.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:40 pm

Nathan

A little later Scarlett is almost walking perfectly. "Yay!" I say picking her up and tickling her tummy.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:56 pm

Scarlett lets out a laugh followed by a few tiny snorts. I giggle and stand up, "My little baby girl is so grown up!" I say as I kiss her head.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:14 pm

Nathan

"Soon I will be cleaning guns on the front porch." I say laughing. I sit on the couch and watch TV.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:16 pm

I look at Nathan with a 'are you kidding me' face, "She's still a baby, Nathan. She has a LONG way until I'll allow her to date," I say as I set her on the ground. She runs over to her room and brings out another stuffed animal.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:30 pm

Nathan

"It was a joke, sweetheart." I say kissing Cody. "Daddy!" Scarlett says smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:33 pm

I stick my tonuge out at Nathan and sit down on the couch. I turn on the TV and watch America's Funniest Home Videos.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:46 pm

Nathan

We sit on the couch and watch TV as Scarlett plays. "Mommy!, play with me!" She says smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:49 pm

I sit down on the floor and grab her teddy bear. I put it infront of my face and move the arm, "Hi there! I'm Mr. Teddy! Let's be friends!" I move the bear out of my face and see Scarlett giggling, "You're silly, mommy."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:58 pm

Nathan

I smile and join in on the fun, we play princesses and some board games.
Back to top Go down
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin
xodramaprincess

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:32 pm

((Just popping in to apologize and all. I have been extremely busy and it's hard to keep this forum up and about with the roleplays Razz

A fair warning. Brandi and Braiden are MIA at the moment so feel free to God-Mod them in their absence.

Also, due to the difficulty of operating this as a topic something much bigger will be coming of District and much easier to use. In the meantime I will leave you all in suspense and leave it as is for everyone's use and enjoyment. I will revisit with a new notice when changes start to take place.

Do not worry about anything with the RP. It will just be earning some improvements and in turn making life easier for myself and all of you who have joined in Smile

Happy Simming and please continue to live on impulse and Role Play to your heart's content Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
https://impulse-sims3-forum.canadian-forum.com
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:34 pm

[Heya, Xo! District is now basically about Cody and Nathan's lives. xD!]
Back to top Go down
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin
xodramaprincess

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:06 am

((lol it's a good thing that they're entertaining Razz ))
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:23 am

[^-^ Why thank you.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:24 am

[Ok. I have a question, what does God-Mod mean?lol]
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 9:05 am

[ God mod means to RP as your character and do something. Then you have character 2's reaction. On most forums, it's against the rules, due to the how annoying it is. EXAMPLE:

RPlaya:
I stab Misa with a sword, and watch her die a slow and painful death.

KawaiiandIknowit:
((You can't do that, that's god-modding! God-modding is against the rules!))

RPlaya:
((So what? I HAVE GREEN HAIR!))

Also, the green hair is from Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged. Laughing ]

Last edited by rabidfangirl411 on Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:02 am

[Ah, now I see. And that last part made me giggle.]
Back to top Go down
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin
xodramaprincess

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:58 pm

Fearless1028 wrote:
[Ok. I have a question, what does God-Mod mean?lol]

((basically controlling someone else's character's actions. It's not allowed with other people's characters but now yo may run free with controlling Brandi and Braiden. Razz ))
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:26 pm

[Ohh! That makes since, lol. Thanks guys! Smile ]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:19 pm

Nathan

[I am back! Very Happy ]

As we play board games someone knocks on the door. "Hold on!" I say getting up. I answer the door and see the last person I would want to see today. "Katherine?what are you doing here?" I ask in complete shock.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:23 pm

I pick up Scarlett and walk behind Nathan, "When did you decide to visit, Katherine?" I asked. Scarlett looked at me with a confused face, "Momma?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:27 pm

Katherine:

My eyes get big at the sight of Cody, he is still with her. Why? "I am here because, I-I would like to say I am sorry, for being nasty, I have been in rehab and in classes to get better." I say picking my nails. "So I see you guys have been busy?what's her name?" I ask smirking. I bet I know already. I think to myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next