Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
+4
Fearless1028
rabidfangirl411
FireflyNight
xodramaprincess
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:02 pm

I smiled, "Katherine looked suspicious," I rested my head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:16 pm

Nathan

"I saw it in her eyes, Cody." I say. "Did you not see her, just watching Scarlett?" I say while biteing my finger nails. Katherine has finally sent me over the edge, she has made me vurnerable. She has made me go into my own world where I am thinking logically about everything.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:23 pm

I let go of Nathan and turn his head to where I'm looking him in the eyes, "She isn't going to take our daughter. If she even tries to, I'll make her wish she hadn't even met me," I say to him. I smile and kiss his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:32 pm

Nathan

"You don't understand, Cody." I say looking her in the eyes. "I lived with her for years we were in a gang togethar, she gets things done she wants done and has no problem with killing or threating people in her way." I say. "She was always one step ahead of the cops and still is, her father was investagator, she knows the ins and outs like the back of her hand, she is a genius." I say still biteing my nails. "I wouldn't be surprised if she already bugged the house, in fact I know she did." I say taking a small pause at the end of my sentence.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:43 pm

I sigh. It's time to spill, "Nathan. I used to work side-by-side with my Uncle as a disciplinary for the highly dangerous inmates. I worked confidential cases and killed many people. I can guarentee that she will not take our child," I scratched my fore head and closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:46 pm

Nathan

"That's nice." I say to myself. "Cody, her IQ is at the level of a genius, I really don't think that you are going to be a road block in her plans, sorry." I say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:49 pm

I rub my face, "Nathan, do you know what kind of training I had to go through to knock out a six foot three guy that weighs about 200 pounds? I lifted hundred pound weights, completed mazes in two minutes, my IQ is right at hers," I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:52 pm

Nathan

"Alright fine, but I am telling you she is not going to stop her plans." I say getting up to go to bed.

[I will be back in a bit, I am going to eat dinner.]
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:54 pm

I lay down on the couch and hang my arm off the side. Nathan doesn't realize how powerful I am. That's why everyone said I would make it in the District; I was dangerous. I close my eyes and fall asleep on the couch.

[Mkay.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 9:46 pm

Nathan

I wake in the morning and get up, I walk to the living room and see Cody sleeping. "Morning Cody." I say shaking her shoulder lightly.

[I am back! Very Happy ]
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 9:49 pm

I bolt awake and miss Nathan's head narrowly. I look at him, "Oh, sorry," I say as I yawn. I get up and walk to Scarlett's room. I peek my head in and see that she's still asleep. I close the door and walk back to the couch. I curl up in a ball and fall back asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 9:56 pm

Nathan

"Holy sh*t!" I say after dodging her fist. Maybe she is more dangerous then I think she is? "What was that for?" I say waking her up.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:04 pm

I look at him, "Don't scare me when I wake up," I say as I sit up. I stretch my arms and yawn.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:07 pm

Nathan

"I always wake you up like that by shaking your shoulder." I say standing up. "I don't have work today, what do you want to do?" I ask turning on the TV.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:10 pm

I shrug, "I don't know. I'm still irritated by yesterday. Katherine really made me nervous."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:15 pm

Nathan

"Don't worry, I have some of my fathers people hanging around the neighborhood." I say looking at Cody. "I called my father last night he sent some people here to watch Katherine, maybe he will be some type of help." I say laughing. I sit next to her to watch TV.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:18 pm

I rest my feet on his lap, "Ya know, now that I got my crime history out in the open, I hope your not scared anymore about us having our wedding in Italy," I smile at him and look back at the TV.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:26 pm

Nathan

"No not really." I say smiling, Scarlett cries and go to her room to get her. I walk back out into the living room and place Scarlett on Cody's lap. Momma!" She says warping her arms around Cody.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:28 pm

I smile, "Hey there, little girl!" I kiss her cheek and hold her in the air. She giggles and I kiss her forehead. I lay her in my lap and watch TV.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:39 pm

Nathan

A little later someone knocks on the door. I answer it and see one of my fathers friends, "Yes?" I say standing there. "I am sorry Mr. Coma if I am bothering you but that girl Katherine has been up to no good, we need to talk." He says walking in. "Cody we have a vistior!" I say from the foyar.We walk into the living room and I sit down with him. "Lucas this is my fiance Cody and our daughter Scarlett." I say to him, "good to met you Mrs. Coma." He says kissing Cody's hand gently. "We need to talk." Lucas says sitting back down. "About what?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:40 pm

I get up and place Scarlett in her room. I shut the door and return to the couch. I look at Lucas expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:49 pm

Nathan

"Katherine has been bugging your house we have proof but not this room." Lucas says while leaning back. "But thats not it, she has been making plans, buying guns, rented a apartment and more, we know what she wants, she wants Scarlett as a hostage, thats her twisted little revenge." He says. "So your telling us she wants Scarlett as payback?" I say looking at him. He nods his and I look at Cody, "What do you want to do?" I ask her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:52 pm

I sit there. Pure hatred fills my body as I plan what I'm going to do. I clanch my jaw and enlach my fingers together, "Normally I would find her and beat her 'til she's bloody, but that's just the disciplinary speaking. You don't want to know what the violent side of me is thinking."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:00 pm

Nathan

"Lucas, we will talk later Cody and I need time to think." I say to him, he nods his head and leaves. "I need to know what your thinking Cody, do you want to leave somthing else?" I ask her. I know what she is thinking me and her are probably on th same page.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:18 pm

I look at Nathan, "I want to beat Katherine so hard, but I want to do this like I always do. I made some friends during my job, and they know how to beat some sense into people." I crack my knuckles, "Katherine is not going to take away my daughter."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next