Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:10 am

Cody

I smiled back, "I'm Cody." I took another sip of my coffee.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:17 am

Neal

Karliah walks out of the house, and Emma presses her ear to the front door, she listens to Karliah who is crying. Karliah is upset and moody because today is when Gallus died.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:19 am

Cody

I gently moved Emma out of the way, and went outside. "Hey, are you okay?" I asked Karliah, and put my hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:22 am

Neal

Karliah looks at her as the tears stream down her face, almost like a flood. "No, not really," She says as she tries to stop her tears.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:27 am

Cody

"What's wrong? You can tell me," I tell her, and smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:32 am

Neal

"This is the day that Vlad killed Gallus," She tells her and sniffles, "Vlad hated Gallus because Gallus was the leader of the Mob, extremely smart, had the perfect life, and Vlad wanted to be the leader, so he killed him because he knew that he was the next in line," She explains. "Gallus and I were very secret lovers, we didn't tell anyone, and Gallus taught me everything that I know, we were planning on getting married but we just didn't find the right time so we decided to wait," She says and holds back more tears.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:34 am

Cody

"That's horrible! I would want to kill him, too!" I say, and ignore my growing stomach.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:40 am

Neal

"Vlad is going to die today for murdering Gallus, and betraying the Mob," She says, and wipes away her tears.

{I have a idea! I was thinking that we could end it with Cody, Neal and Nathan dieing. Then we would do a twenty year time skip, and show what happened to their kids, and stuff. What do you think? We could also just do the time skip, and tell what happened to everyone. Either way is fine!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:51 am

Cody

My stomach made a loud growl noise, and I put my hand on it. "I hope so, but I'm going to die today if I don't eat," I say, and smile a little. I lead her back inside, and make myself a bowl of cereal, a toaster waffle, a glass of milk, a banana, and some yogurt. I sit down at the table, and start to eat.

[Yeah!]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:58 am

Neal

As Nate and I talk, we spot a black car pull up in the parking lot, we look down to see Vlad get out of the car. "Karliah!" I say and she comes out then looks down too. "How did he know we're here?" She asks, "he's smart," Nate says, and Karliah goes inside. She grabs the knife she gave me and runs downstairs to Vlad.

We watch the whole scene unfold. Karliah walks up to Vlad, "why are you here, Vlad?" She asks while keeping a tight grip on the knife, "I knew you were apart of this little trick, so I came to kill you," Vlad answers, and pulls out his Glock, Karliah's palms start to sweat as she looks at him. "No, I'm killing you," She says and tackles him to the ground, he drops the gun, and Karliah stabs him in the neck.

{Okay, we can do it whenever you want!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 1:02 am

Cody

I gasped whenever I saw stab him, and I fainted, landing on my stomach.

[I think we should only do four kids. It's stressful having to juggle ten of them. So, Scarlett, Xavier, Xaden, and Alice? One girl and one boy for each of us?]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 1:07 am

Neal

I run over to Scarlett, and wake her up after laying her down on her back, "are you alright?" I ask once she wakes up.

{I agree! We can do that, one girl and one boy. Who do you want to play?}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 1:12 am

Cody

"Not so good with blood nowadays," I say, and laugh. "I'm alright," I say, and put his hand on my stomach. "She is, too. I'm pretty sure it's a girl."

[I'll do Scarlett and - er - Xaden. Lets see how this works out considering I've only played Scarlett out of the four. Lol.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 1:23 am

Neal

I smile, and kiss her baby bump gently.

{Lol. Then I'll play Alice and Xavier. We can start soon, we could do a few day time skip so Cody has Scarlett then we'll do the twenty year time skip?}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 1:30 am

Cody

I hugged him, and smiled. I got up, and went out to the terrace. I saw my ex boyfriend, and I got that scene of whenever we broke up. I sang Gunpowder and Lead by Miranda Lambert, and I slashed all of his tires. It was pretty fun, actually. I chuckled, and let the gentle breeze clear my head a little.

[Yeah! That'd be okay!]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 1:38 am

Neal

I smile at Cody, and Karliah comes up with a smile on her face. "I did it!" She says and puts the knife in the sleeve, I laugh a little and sit on the couch.

~Five days later~

Neal

I sit next to Cody's bedside and let her squeeze my hand as she has a contraction. She's been having contractions for the past three hours now, and she should be ready anytime now. It's kinda a waiting game now.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 1:45 am

Cody

I bit my lip to hold in a scream, and the doctor walks in. "Well finally! Can we get this thing out now?" I asked, and he laughed. I pushed when he told me to, and harshly squeezed Neal's hand as I screamed. I had wanted to have a natural birth. Big mistake, and I couldn't get the medication now.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 1:46 am

Neal

My ears ring at her scream but soon stop ringing, I let her squeeze my hand and I gently wipe the sweat off her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 1:51 am

Cody

I took in a few breaths, and screamed again as I leaned up slightly and pushed. "Get your hand off of me!" I yelled, and let go of his hands. I held onto the rails, and pushed again.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 1:55 am

Neal

I quickly move my hand, and we hear a cry after a few more minutes. The nurses clean, swaddle and do a quick check up then hand the baby to Cody. I smile when the nurse says it's a girl.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 1:59 am

Cody

I smiled, and let her hold my finger. "Hi, Scarlett," I say, and watch as she takes in the world. I kissed her cheek, and sat up. "Our little Scarlett."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 2:02 am

Neal

I smile more, and tears of joy slip my eyes as I watch Scarlett.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 2:06 am

Cody

I watched as Nathan, and two other guys walk in that I've never seen before. I looked at Neal, and held Scarlett closer, "Does this have something to do about your job? Those men are a little dressed up to be seeing a newborn."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 2:14 am

Neal

I look at the men, and one waves me over, I get up, and walk out with them. "When are you going to tell her? You can't keep it hidden for long, Neal," Nate says and the other two nod their heads. I sigh a little, "fine, I'll tell her," I say and they leave. I walk back into the room, and take my seat again. I don't think Cody has still caught on that I'm the Mob leader now. "Uh, I'm the Mob Leader," I tell Cody.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:33 am

Cody

I swallowed hard, and looked him in the eye. "Four years ago whenever you came home without your ring finger, was that a part of your job?" I asked, and Scarlett fell asleep in my arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 22 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 32  Next