Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:06 am

Neal

"Yes, it was apart of my job," I say and look at my ring finger, "at the moment I was forced into the Mob but now I kinda have no choice but to go back," I tell her and sigh a little. "I'm sorry for not telling you, I was scared that you'd leave me, or something," I admit to her and look her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:09 am

Cody

"I'm not going to leave you. I love you too much," I say, and hold his hand.

[I was thinking, why don't we do a two year skip first so we can act out the three death scenes?]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:14 am

Neal

I smile a little, and some tears run down my cheeks, I truly don't want to be in the Mob because I know Cody or Scarlett will never be safe again.

{Sure, we can do that.}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:19 am

Cody

"Don't cry, Neal," I say, and put my hand on his cheek.

*************************************************************************************************************************************

I sighed with relief as my mother took the triplets and Scarlett over to her house. I could finally get some peace and quiet. I layed down on the couch, and was just shutting my eyes whenever I heard the crack of wood, and the door fly open. I gasped as I saw about four men armed with guns come trhough the door, and I screamed for Neal. I ran to get the pistol I had under the table, but I felt a bullet peirce through my leg, sending me to the ground. I heard about six more gunshots, and they all entered my chest. A pool of blood started to form, and I shut my eyes, finally taking my last breath.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:22 am

Neal

I run out of the bedroom, and look at Cody, the men all look at me. I grab my gun, and shoot them all dead. I kneel down to Cody, hold her hand gently in mine, and call an ambulance, hoping she'd make it. "It'll be okay, Cody, I promise," I softly and kiss her on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:28 am

Cody

I opened my eyes, and looked up at him. I somewho found the strength to hold onto his shirt, and the paramedics came in, shocked by the scene. They pick me up, and set me on a gourney. They drive to the hospital, and immidiatly put me into surgery, probably having not that much hope considering two out of the seven bullets hit my heart and one hit my lung.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:30 am

Neal

After Cody gets out of surgery, I go to her room. I walk in, and my tears are just endless. The doctor told me she has the slightest chance of making it. I sit down next to her bedside, and hold her hand in mine.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:35 am

Cody

With the help of a breathing tube, I was still holding on by a tearing thread. I opened my eyes, and looked at Neal. "I...don't want..to leave...you," I say in a faint whisper.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:37 am

Neal

I look at her, "you won't leave me or the kids, you're just too strong to give up, Cody," I say while looking her in the eyes, my eyes are blurry from the tears that now sting. "I love you, Cody," I say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:39 am

Cody

"I..love you..too," I say, and shut my eyes. The heart monitor emitted a droning sound, and showed a straight line.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:44 am

Neal

"Cody, no, not yet," I say and doctors come in, "she's not coming back, sir," He says, and I let go of Cody's limp hand. Could I actually deal with losing Cody and being alone now? I get up, and leave the hospital after saying my teary eyed goodbyes to Cody. I get home, grief stricken and feeling very alone.

{Do you want to do another time skip so there's time between each death?}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:29 pm

Cody

My sister drops off Scarlett, and leaves. Scarlett starts to wake up, and cries as her carrier sits on the couch.

[Yeah!]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:38 pm

Neal

I gently pick up Scarlett, and calm her down. I feed her a bottle.

(Six months later)

Nathan

I sit on the couch with Neal as we talk about our plans for the Mob, we've been planning on moving the Mob to a different place because of some problems. We're both at threat with our lives. As we talk we decide on going to the warehouse down the street for more of a private area. We leave, and soon arrive. We walk in, and are welcomed by guns to our heads. I close my eyes, and hear the clicking of the barrel rotating, then the guy shoots me in the head, killing me. The guy looks at Neal, and puts the gun to his head. Neal has kinda been wanting something like this to happen, he's been depressed ever since Cody died. He shoots the gun, and killing Neal.

(Excuse my kinda of cr@ppy way for killing Neal and Nate, I just couldn't think of anything else, lol.)
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:51 pm

-Eighteen Years Later-

Scarlett

Me, Xavier, Xaden, and Alice had been taken in by our Aunt Sam after Daddy died, and life had been easy. I'm not saying everything was all happy, but it was better than living in a foster house with a bunch of kids that we didn't know. I went into the boy's room, and flicked on the light. "C'mon you two, time to get up," I say, and hear Xaden moan with annoyance. "No, Scar, let me sleep! It's saturday!" he says, and I sigh.

[Here's Xaden and Scarlett!]

Scarlett
District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 SCARLETT_zpsf1a5e84e

Xaden
District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 XADEN_zps2afcb0de
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:01 pm

Xavier

I throw a pillow at Scarlett, "kiss my a$$, I'm not getting up," I mumble, I'm very cranky in the mornings and it takes me forever to wake up or even move. I grab a pillow, put it under my head and fall back asleep.

Alice

I walk up next to Scarlett just as Xavier throws the pillow, which I get in the face. I sigh, and set it down on the ground.

{Here's Alice and Xavier!}

Alice
District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 A3703a455e6c013821fa159b764744e8
Xavier
District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 51087776993833784_87p2S1qf_b
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:04 pm

Scarlett

I sighed, and sat on Xavier. "Listen to your older sister," I say, and start to bounce. "Scarlett! Go away!" Xaden says, and puts the pillow over his head.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:07 pm

Xavier

I push Scarlett off and get up, "out of our room, Scarlett and Alice," I say a bit bitterly, and start putting on my clothes. Alice walks out without a word, and goes downstairs to have something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:11 pm

Scarlett

I glared at him, and knicked him in the shin. I hated mornings, but it was part of our routine. I walked out, slamming the door shut on the way out. I went to the music room, and sat down on the grand piano. I smiled as I looked at the picture of Mom and Daddy. They never got married, but we all took Daddy's last name. I started to play, and I concentrated hard.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:17 pm

Xavier

"She's such a b!tch," I say to Xaden and put on my flannel shirt then put on a belt after putting on my jeans.

Alice

I finish my eating my banana and answer the door when someone knocks, I smile when I see my friend Annabelle, she's Nathan's daughter and she lives with her step mom since Nathan died along with dad. I let her in, and we start to talk as sit on the couch.

{Here's Annabelle!}

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Ff79575f34983b864262a613bd66b5a6
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:29 pm

Xaden

"It's the morning, and I'm pretty sure she's on her cycle," I say, and sit up. I put on some flannel pajama pants, and leave off my shirt. Thank goodness I had abs, or else this would look pretty weird. I smiled at Annabelle and Alice. Truth is, I thought Annabelle was really hot. I got an apple, and started to eat it as I sat on the recliner.

[She's pretty!]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:37 pm

Alice

"Eww, I don't wanna see my brother shirtless!" I say and shield my eyes, Annabelle laughs and I run up to my room. She turns to Xaden, "she's so childish sometimes," Annabelle says to him and smiles a little.

{I picked out Annabelle's voice, it's my fave from Skyrim, lol. It's the girl in the second clip, I couldn't find another video with her in it.}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZncRlIB0SzA
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:41 pm

Xaden

"She's just jealous," I say, and smile. I hear Scarlett singing from upstairs, and I smile a little. She had the same singing voice as Ma, maybe even a little better. She could play every single intrament in that room. From the piano, to the French horn, and even the oboe.

Scarlett

I sang Someone Like You by Adele as I also played on the piano. I was still a little heartbroken from breaking up with my boyfriend of a year and a half.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:47 pm

Annabella

As I twirl my hair on my pointer finger, my cell phone goes off. I answer it, and hear my boyfriend, "Dirge" on the other end. Dirge got his name because he's a MMA fighter. "Yes, Dirge?" I ask while still twirling my hair, it's a habit of mine that's really cute, and if you look at it in other ways, it can be very sexual. "Where are you at? I thought we were going to hang out before I left?" He asks, "I'm at a friends, come pick me up," I say and we hang up.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:49 pm

Scarlett

I walk out of the music room, and bump into Xavier. I wiped my eyes, and went past him without a word. I went into my room, and layed on my bed as I stared at the ceiling, letting tears drip out of the corner of my eye.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:53 pm

Xavier

I go to Scarlett's room, and sit on the edge of her bed. "What's the matter, Scarlett?" I ask and look her in the eyes.

Annabelle

Alice comes back down the stairs, "I have to go, Dirge wants to hang out before he leaves to Scotland for his MMA fight," I tell her, and she sighs a little. "Your always with him, it's like you two are glued together or something," She whines, I roll my eyes, and leave when Dirge pulls up in his car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 23 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next