Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:33 pm

Neal

I pick up my bowl, and start to eat as I look at the knife, it has "Gallus" en-carved into the hilt.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:37 pm

Cody

"So, what gender do you want the baby to be?" I asked, and smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:39 pm

Neal

"A girl," I say and smile, I continue to eat after I put the knife back in it's sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:42 pm

Cody

"Okay, and now names. WE'll save the last name for another time, but I like Scarlett, Georgia, Megan, and Sabrina," I say, and wash my bowl.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:45 pm

Neal

"I like Scarlett and Georgia, then I also like, Ella, Marilyn and Kari," I tell her and finish eating then wash out my bowl then sit down on the couch again.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:48 pm

Cody

"Okay, our options for a girl are Scartlett, Georgia, Marilyn, and Kari," I say, and write it down on my chalk board. "Now for boys. I like Bryson, Andy, and Louis."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:52 pm

Neal

"I like Andy and Louis," I say and think of boy names for a moment. "Then I also like, Patrick, Jace and Edward," I tell her and smile.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:54 pm

Cody

I wrote down Andy, Louis, Jace, and Edward on the board, and smiled. "Perfect. We'll narrow it down to two tomorrow. Right now, I need to eat," I say, and smile. I cooked a pizza, and started to eat a slice.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:57 pm

Neal

I nod my head, and kiss her on the cheek. I get up, go to the balcony and call Nate. We start to talk about Vlad and Karliah.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:01 pm

Cody

I went outside, and got the mail. I went back upstairs, and set it on the table. "I'll check it tomorrow," I say, and sit down on the couch. I start to watch TV.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:12 pm

Neal

I burst out laughing when Nate says I could be the second Gallus, "I'm serious, you're just like him!" Nate says, "yeah right!" I say and laugh more. "Like you two could have been twins!" He says, and I stop laughing, "okay, sure, my mother cheated on my father with Gallus's dad," I say and light a cigarette, "you never know," He jokes and we continue to talk.

{Here's what Gallus looked like!}

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 51087776993863941_SZqfP1zc_b
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:15 pm

Cody

"Neal, be quiet!" I yell, suddenly getting a mood swing. I turn happy, and stretch, "Love you!" I layed down, and started to nap.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:16 pm

Neal

We hang up, and I go inside. I sit on the recliner, and fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:19 pm

Cody

I wake up later, and throw up in the toilet. "Morning sickness. Just great." I flush the toilet, and check the time. "Hm, I napped for a little too long. Oh well, time for bed." I looked in the mirror, and smiled at my little bump. It wasn't really that noticeable, but when you're the one carrying the thing you'll notice. I layed down next to Neal on th recliner, and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:20 pm

Neal

I fall back asleep with an arm around Cody, and sleep peacefully as it starts to rain outside.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:26 pm

Cody

I wake up in the morning, and stretch. I kissed Neal on his head, and jumped as I heard a knock on the door. I opened it up, and looked the guy up and down, suddenly remembering who he was. "UH, hi, Nathan. Come in." I let him in, and threw a pillow at Neal. "Nathan's here for some reason," I say, and suddenly feel queasy. "Oh this again," I say, and quickly go into the bathroom. I start to throw up.

[I made a post in the section thingy on the District website. I feel bad for Nathan. Sad ]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:30 pm

Neal

I rub my eyes, and get up. "Karliah will be here soon, we're going to talk over the plan," Nate says, I nod my head and go make some coffee, Nate follows along and we talk.

{Then I must truly be soulless, I don't feel bad at all, lol.}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:34 pm

Cody

I walked out in a tank top and some pur pajama pants, and I had a little baby bump. "Ugh, it's so weird not being at work right now," I say, and run my fingers through my hair. I looked at Nathan, "So, why are you here exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:42 pm

Nathan

I look at Cody, but before I can answer Karliah comes in. "I got four tickets for us to go to Alaska, I got four because I figured Neal's girlfriend would want to tag along," Karliah says, and puts the tickets in her purse. "Vlad is already heading to Alaska, he thinks that I'm there alone, which I'll be there but with you guys, so we can kill him," She says, and takes Neal's cup of coffee then goes to sit on the couch. Neal rolls his eyes and makes another cup for himself.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:46 pm

Cody

"Neal, please tell me that the baby and I aren't going to be in harm's way," I say, and put a hand on my stomach.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:49 pm

Neal

"You'll be fine, I promise," I say and kiss her on the cheek, "she can stay at my home in Alaska while we deal with Vlad," Karliah says while taking a sip of her coffee.

{Sorry it takes a while for me to reply on the District site, I try to give as much as I can think of when I reply on there.}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:51 pm

Cody

"And what I go into labor? Who's going to be there for me?" I asked, starting to panic.

[It's fine! I don't mind waiting. Smile ]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:56 pm

Neal

Karliah sighs out of annoyance, "you'll be fine! Your not that pregnant anyways," She says, and Nathan laughs a little to himself quietly.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:59 pm

Cody

I racked Nathan in his special area, and shot Karliah a nasty look. "I'm pregnant, let me worry," I say, and watch as Nathan rolls around on the floor in pain. I made myself a cup of caffee, and drank it as I sat on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:07 am

Nathan

"Ow, that hurt!" I whine and get up after the pain stops, and Emma walks in. "What does this look like!? A f*cking family outing!?" Karliah says, and Emma kisses me on the cheek. "Yes, it is because Nate and I go anywhere together," Emma says, and I get a little embarrassed. Karliah rolls her eyes, and Neal walks outside on the porch for a cigarette, which I tag along with him.

Emma looks at Cody, "hi, I'm Emma," She says to her and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 21 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next