Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:53 pm

Cody

I grab Camilla by the arm, and take her to the dressing rooms. "Try these on," I say, and shove the outfit into her arms.

[This is the outfit!]

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=70260033
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:57 pm

Neal

Camila goes into the dressing room, and changes then walks back out in the outfit. "I feel all exposed," She says and rubs her arm a little, she never wears shorts.

{It's so cute!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:59 pm

Cody

"You look great!" I say, and walk around her. "You have long legs, so this looks even better," I say, and smile. "Okay, get changed and we'll find some more outfits. Then, I'm going to give you a makeover."

[I want you to approve the picture of Camilla after the makeover. I got the face reallt close to your original picture, I just want to get your approval to do it.]

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Camilla_zps952edbdb-1_zps4ae9e81b
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:10 pm

Neal

She nods her head and goes in the dressing room and changes back to her normal clothes then walks back out with the outfit in hand.

{Yeah, it's fine and she looks really pretty! Also here is the normal outfit Camila wears.}

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=70262292
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:13 pm

Cody

I bought a total of twenty outfits for her, and we caught a cab to my house. I led her in, set the bags of the table, and took her to my room. "Sit down on the stool at my vanity set in the bathroom, and I'll get my extensions, hair dye, scissors, and other stuff," I say, and go into my walk-in closet that basically held my makeup, shoes, and hair stuff.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:16 pm

Neal

Camila does as told, and sits on the stool at Cody's vanity set. She waits for her to come back.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:22 pm

Cody

I walk back to her, and put on an apron. I had already put the dark brown hair dye on the extensions, and I was now putting it on her hair. "Don't worry, you're going to definatly turn heads after this. And I'll show you how to do your makeup, too," I say, and put on a clear shower cap. I turned on a timer, and sat on the counter. "So, do you like the outfits?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:29 pm

Neal

"Yeah, I do," She says and smiles. "That's the first time I've ever gone shopping, my mother use to do those things for me," She tells her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:38 pm

Cody

"Good," I say, and lean her head over the sink. I wash out the dye, and condition her hair. I did the same for the extensions, and I dried off her hair and the extensons. I put them in, and started to cut her hair a little to shapen it up. I straightened her hair, and smiled. "So, do you like it?" I asked. I had also put a few light brown high lights in her hair.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:40 pm

Neal

Camila nods her head and smiles brightly, "I love it!" She says and gives Cody a hug then lets her go from the hug after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:47 pm

Cody

"Awesome! Now, I'll do your makeup and we can go back to the party," I say, and sit her back down. I quickly do her makeup, and we catch a cab back to the mansion. We walk in, and I smiled as I looked at all of the men looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:53 pm

Neal

I see Camila and I'm a little shocked to see her, all different. I walk over to Cody, "you did a nice job with her," I tell her and smile.

My mother walks up to Camila and looks at her, "you look so pretty, Camila!" She says and looks her over then walks off, Camila smiles at Cody then goes over to a guy she likes. She starts talking to him, and he actually talks back to her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:54 pm

Cody

"I know I did," I say, and wrapp my arms around his neck as I kiss him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:57 pm

Neal

I smile, wrap my arms gently around her waist and kiss her back.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:05 pm

Cody

I pulled away as I felt my phone buzz in my purse, and I sighed. I went outside, and answered my phone. "Yes mom?" I said, and listened as she explained how we were moving to America to some city called Bridgeport, and I had no choice but to go. I hung up, and started to cry as I sat on the steps.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:07 pm

Neal

I walk out, and sit next to Cody. "What's the matter?" I ask and look at her.

{How are we going to end District? We only have a few days left.}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:12 pm

Cody

"I have to move to Bridgeport. It's some city in America," I say, and continue to cry.

[You always want to end with a bang, so why don't we like have a "reunion", and make the building explode, killing everyone? And we can also make our own RPG website, and do a little re-create of this, changeing a few things here and there.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:14 pm

Neal

My eyes start to water, and I hold Cody close to me.

{Okay we can do that! Also how would we make our own site? I know that's probably a stupid question, lol.}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:22 pm

Cody

I get a text from my mother saying everything was packed, and we were leaving tonight. I put my hands on Neal's cheeks, and looked him in the eyes. "I love you, Neal. Maybe we'll see eachother in the future," I say, and kiss him passionatly on the lips. I hugged him tightly, and stood up. "Goodbye," I said, and hesitantly walked off. I hailed a taxi, and drove to the airport. I met my family there, and we got onto the plane.

[Yeah, did not think that through. Trust me to get way in over my head. LOL. Eh, atleast we have the District website to continue on.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:27 pm

Neal

I start to cry, and I walk home. I get home, go to my room and lay on my bed as tears stain my face.

{I was going to do a site for The Wastes, but I could do a normal RPG site. I'd have to talk to my step fathers friend, and see if he would actually do it for us, though. He's one of those professionals that gets paid to make sites and all that stuff.}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:30 pm

Cody

We arrived in America, and I wiped away my tears as the lady checked all of our IDs and passports. "Welcome to America," she said, and I couldn't understand a word of what she said because i basically only knew Italian. We waited for our luggage, and I sent Neal a picture of some of the signs with a caption saying , "I can't understand anything. I forgot how to spell in English."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:36 pm

Neal

I smile a little at the text Cody sent, and I text her back saying, "You'll remember everything soon enough." I lay my phone on the night stand and lay my head on my pillow as I listen to the rain pounding against the windows.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:38 pm

Cody

We're in different time-zones, too. I'll be awake whenever you're asleep. We drove to our knew house, and I looked around the fullly-furnished mansion. I went up to my room, and started to unpack my clothes.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:44 pm

Neal

My radio plays as I look at the text she sent,"We'll find a way to call each other or Skype, I promise." I send the text, and once again, tears come creeping up into my eyes as the radio plays The District Sleeps Alone Tonight by Birdy. "Stupid sad song," I mumble to myself, and try not to cry.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:50 pm

Cody

I have to go now. I have to register in school since it's starting soon. I changed into a pair of red shorts, a KISS shirt, and a pair of black Toms. I put on my black beanie, and did my makeup again. I drove to registration with my parents, and nervously stood in line. Some girl walked up to me, and I looked at her curiously as she spoke to me in English. "She doesn't know English, sweetheart," my mother says in an Italian accent, and I look at the floor in shame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 12 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 32  Next