Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:57 pm

Neal

My eyes start to close slowly, tired, stinging from tears and red all around. "The one person I put my heart into just leaves," I say to myself before I drift into a sleepless sleep.

Nathan

My life is useless now, Jasmine is dead. She went into a early labor and she had the baby. She died right after giving birth, at least the baby is fine, right? It was just two months premature. The doctor said that she would have to be monitored closely here at the hospital, and kept in an incubator. I named her Annabelle, that was Jasmine's favorite name.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:01 pm

Cody

It came our turn, and I swallowed nervously. The lady smiled at me softly, "You came form Italy, right? What's your name?" I looked at mom, and asked what she had said. My mother translated for me, and I looked at the lady. "Il mio nome รจ Cody," I said, and the woman was taken a little aback. My mother quickly filled out the papers, and I started to walk around as I looked for my locker.

[Here's her outfit! I changed the shoes a little. And Cody said, "My name is Cody."]

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=70277002
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:10 pm

Nathan

I leave to home as it pours down rain, and I get soaking wet. I get home shortly, and sit on the couch as the TV flickers in the dark. I stare off into space, wishing I could get Jasmine back.

Lily

I walk around my new school, unfortunately, my mother sent me here because she wanted me out of the house. My mother isn't caring, at all. She sent me to District, so you can only imagine how confused I was when I got here. New sights, new noises, new things to learn and people that sound like their speaking gibberish. I bump into a girl with a KISS t-shirt on and I drop my books, "I'm so sorry, I wasn't watching," I say with my very thick Italian accent, I've been trying to switch over to English but it's kinda hard when you've grown up in Italy.

{I love the outfit!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:14 pm

Cody

"Uh...It..fine," I manage to say, and help her pick up the books.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:22 pm

Lily

I get my books back in order and hold them in my arms that are very tiny and quite thin, I was never well built person and I could never gain weight. "What's your name?" I ask, accidentally switching between Italian and English. I turn around to see I'm right in front of my locker, and I open it then set my books on the top metal shelf. I get my Science books, and put them in my tote bag then close my locker.

{This is Lily's outfit!}

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=70086551
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:25 pm

Cody

I recognize the phrase, and scratch my head. "Cody. Yours?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:27 pm

Lily

"Lily or Lilith, either is fine," I tell her and say it in straight Italian, I sigh a little when I realize I said it in Italian. "Nice to meet you, Cody," I say while extending my hand for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:30 pm

Cody

I smiled whenever she spoke in Italian, and I shook her hand. "Nice to meet you, too. Are you also from Italy?" I asked in Italian.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:35 pm

Lily

"Yes, I'm from Italy, and this is the first time I've ever left Italy," I tell her, and let myself talk in Italian. We stop shaking hands after a moment, and I spot a group of Jocks looking our way, I roll my eyes and look back at Cody.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:39 pm

Cody

I looked at the peice of paper, then at the locker lext to Lily's. I smiled, and opened it. "Looks like we're locker buddies," I say, and laugh. I put up the black shelf, and syck a mirror, magnets, and a picture of Neal on the door. I put in my books, and shut it. "I guess we walk around and try and find our classes? Ithink my mother went to meet the principal and discuss who's going to be my English tutorer." Dodged a paper-ball, and picked it up. I looked at the English words, and tossed it in the trash.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:43 pm

Lily

I nod my head, and we start looking for our classes. We stop in front a three case stair way, and I sigh. "So, my first class is on the first floor then my second class is on the third floor, that's convenient," I say and laugh a little, and mark on my paper where my first two classes are.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:46 pm

Cody

I hear a bell ring, and I watched as a bunch of kids piled out of classrooms, filling the hallway. I grabbed Lily's arm, and managed to get to the wall. "So, they have school in October?" I said, a little surprised.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:49 pm

Lily

"Yeah, they do," I say and watch as all the kids hustle to get to their next class. I make myself flat against the wall so I don't trampled by the kids as they rush by not even paying attention to their surroundings.

{This is Lily!}

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 251216485434708844_Ig5hvKlv_b
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:59 pm

Cody

The late bell rings, and I sighed with relief. "It's a good thing I start tomorrow." We started to walk around again.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 8:58 pm

Lily

I nod my head, and come across my Music class, I mark it on my paper and we continue to walk around.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 9:37 pm

Cody

We finish finding our classes, and my mother walks up to me. "C'mon, Cody. We have to go get your tattoos removed," she says, and I sighed. "Bye, Lily," I say, and give her a small wave. We walk out of the school, and we drive to the doctors. I go into a room, and they start the procedure.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 9:47 pm

Lily

I wave goodbye, and I walk home. I get home, then sit on the front porch as I mess with my hair, my mother gave me money so I could get this house. I'm going to have to get a job soon since I'm running out money.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 9:50 pm

Cody

They get done with removing my tattoos, and I walk out feeling naked. We drive home, and I take a shower. I sit at my computer, and start to remix songs.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 9:51 pm

Neal

I call Cody, and wait for her to answer.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 9:52 pm

Cody

I excitedly picked up my phone, and smiled. "Hi Neal!" I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 9:59 pm

Neal

I smile, "hi, Cody, how are you?" I ask and lean back in my seat.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:00 pm

Cody

"Good. I just got all of my tattoos removed for school, and I met this girl Lily. She's also from Italy. How about you?" I asked, and paused my music.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:05 pm

Neal

"I'm fine, just tired and trying to get some money so I can get my own place," I tell her. "Lily is Nate's sister, she is a nice girl but has some problems," I say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:09 pm

Cody

"Oh, cool!" I said, and looked at my hands. "I think it's going to be tough for me because I can't understand half of what anyone says."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:11 pm

Neal

"You'll relearn it all, trust me," I say and walk to the kitchen, I start looking around for something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 13 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next