Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:25 am

Neal

"Yes, we are," I say and change into one of my nicer outfits that I have in my knapsack. I'm now in my suit, which I rarely wear. I lean on the wall, and wait for Cody as I twist the Mob ring on my finger.

{So pretty! Here's the suit Neal is wearing!}

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=70181063
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:29 am

Cody

I finish my makeup, and put on my shoes. I walked out, and blushed a little. "I feel girly in this," I say, and run my fingers through my hair.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:32 am

Neal

I laugh a little, and gently en-lace our fingers together. We leave to the Mob party.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:36 am

Cody

"Wow, that's a big house," I say, and look at the mansion. I got out of the car, and we held hands as we walked in. I suddenly got very shy as I looked at all of the grown-ups, and I held onto his arm.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:41 am

Neal

My mother walks up to us, and smiles with her stunningly white smile that is perfect. "Your father will be so happy that you two made it, Nicoli!" She says using my real name, I cringe a little when she says my real name, and she gives a small laugh. "So cute!" She says and walks off, I roll my eyes and look at Cody. "I'll introduce you to some of the people here," I say and smile a little. I lead her to some of the people that I know.

{This is the dress Neal's mother is wearing!}

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=70182138
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:43 am

Cody

I waved to his friends, and heard a loud squeal. "Corodina! I haven't seen you since you were six!" my Aunt says, and I grow completely red at the mention of my real name. She hugs me, and I shoo her away.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:45 am

Neal

My friend, Johnathan, laughs a little when Cody's face turns red, I shoot him a look and he quits it.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:50 am

Cody

I continue to hold Neal's hand, and I looked around. "So, what do you do at these things? Talk, smoke, drink, and stand around?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:55 am

Neal

"Yeah, and it's also a chance for anyone knew to get to meet the people," I tell her while lighting a cigar, my father comes over, "glad you made it, Nicoli," My father says and keeps his look stone cold and shows no happiness that we made it. "I'm glad we got the chance to come, Vlad," I say using his name, we exchange quick glances and he walks off. "That was my father," I tell Cody.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:56 am

Cody

"He seems happy," I say, and steal Neal's cigar. I giggled, and started to smoke it as I walked around.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:59 am

Neal

I smile, and light another cigar, I go talk to some of my friends.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:03 am

Cody

I watch as some people play beer pong, and others are just sitting around talking. I looked at all of the art work, and continued to smoke as I did.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:09 am

Neal

I get dragged to the back by my father, and we all talk in one of the rooms.

Quinn walks up to Cody, "having a nice time?" She asks with a smile and takes a sip of her Whiskey.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:11 am

Cody

"Yeah. It's a little weird since I don't know anyone," I say, and put out the cigar. I throw it away, and blow out the last of the smoke.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:20 am

Neal

"Just start talking to someone, like a woman over there or something, the guys are content so I wouldn't bother them," Quinn says and lights a cigarette.

I walk out of the back with my cousin, Greg. We start to walk over to Cody and Quinn when Camila comes over, she just turned eighteen and is the most nerdiest girl on plant earth. She stops in front of us both, I look at her. "H-Hi, Neal and Greg," She says and looks at us both, and Greg walks off, no one likes to be around Camila because they think she is weird but I think she is cool. "Hi, Camila, how are you?" I ask while kissing her on the cheek in a friendly manner, "I'm good, how are you?" She asks. "I'm doing just fine," I say and we walk over to Quinn and Cody. Quinn takes one notice to Camila and walks right off, I sigh a little and Camila looks hurt now. I look at Cody, "Cody this is my friend Camila, Camila this is my girlfriend Cody," I say and Camila smiles at Cody. "Nice to meet you, Cody," She says and gives a small friendly wave.
{Here's Camila and Quinn!}
Quinn
District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 235876099204662838_BwSqFiLe_b
Camila
District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 276056652128561321_p4VLf2aE_b
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:36 pm

Cody

I smiled, "Hi, nice to meet you too." She seems to be caught up in the old days. Maybe I could give her a makeover or something, and people would hang out with her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:08 pm

Neal

Greg walks over and whispers something in Camila's ear then walks off as he laughs to himself, Camila sighs a little and tries to hold back tears. "B@stard," She mumbles while wiping away some tears that escape her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:10 pm

Cody

I glared at the guy, and gave Camilla a hug. "Whatever he said, ignore him."

Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:19 pm

Neal

She nods her head and sniffles a little, I walk over to Greg, "what did you say?" I ask while crossing my arms, "nothing," He says and crosses his arms too.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:25 pm

Cody

I walked over to Neal and Greg. I put my hands on my hips. "What did you say to Camilla?" I asked, and raised my eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:30 pm

Neal

"I told her that her mother was burning in hell," Greg says and laughs a little, "Greg, you know her mother is dead, and it's hard for her so stop messing with her," I say and keep my arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:34 pm

Cody

I kicked him in his 'area', and sighed. "A$$hole," I say, and walk back over to Camilla. "C'mon, I'm taking you shopping," I say, and hook our arms together. I catch a cab, and they drive us to the mall.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:37 pm

Neal

Greg falls to the floor as he whines in pain, I laugh a little and walk over to some of my friends.

"What are we doing?" Camila asks while they get out of the cab in front of the mall.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:40 pm

Cody

"I'm taking you shopping!" I say, and smile. I walk into a store, and look at her. "What's your shirt, dress, pants, and shoe size?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:44 pm

Neal

Camila tells her all her sizes and looks around for herself a little as Cody shops for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 11 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next