Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 11:46 pm

Edgar

"You're welcome." I say and look at the busy streets below as horrible memories of my childhood flash across my mind. "Why are you up here? not many people prefer to be on a roof." I say and look at the skyline of the city.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 11:51 pm

Alice

"Uh, I-I was thinking about suicide," I admit.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 11:53 pm

Edgar

"Suicide isn't the answer, it just hands the pain over to someone else that loves you." I say and walk over to my sketch pad, I pick it up with my pencil, I walk back over and sketch the huge oak tree that stands in the park.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 11:57 pm

Alice

"You're really good. All I can do is sing," I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:02 am

Edgar

"I think singing is amazing." I say and finish sketching the oak tree, I put the sketch away in my book bag that has four bottles of spray paint in it, a marker, pencil and my sketch pad. I zip it up and put it on my shoulder when the baby monitor I carry with me goes off, signaling my littler sister is having one of her moments. She has brain damage and goes nuts then tries to kill anyone in her path. I turn it down when she starts to scream, luckily I keep her in the basement so she can't get out.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:07 am

Alice

My ears start to ring as I hear the screaming. I had sensitive ears like Ma. I winced a little, and cuffed my hands over my ears.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:10 am

Edgar

The screaming finally stops, and I hook the monitor onto my book bag strap, I look at Alice, "sorry about that." I say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:13 am

Alice

"It's fine. I'll see you around, Edgar," I say, and smile. I go down the fire escape, and walk to my apartment.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:16 am

Edgar

I go home, and walk inside. My house is literately out in the middle of the woods, there's a ten mile road that the woods surround. I set my book bag down on the table, and make something to eat for myself as my sister screams her lungs out which I can hear through the baby monitor.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:24 am

Alice

I smiled, and told my roommate about Edgar. Her eyes widened, "You do know he lives alone in the woods, right? I heard that he keeps his little sister in the basement!" I laughed, "Yeah, right!"

[Did you watch The House At The End Of The Street?]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:28 am

Edgar

I finish dinner, and wash off the plate. I go downstairs with a tray of food for Melissa. I open the doors and go down the stairs and go into her room to see her awake, charges after me and I drop the tray, and try to get her off.

{I did last night with my mom. Embarassed Laughing }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:31 am

Alice

I looked at the light inside of the woods, and wondered what it was. I shrugged, and started to strum on my guitar.

[I love that movie!!]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:36 am

Edgar

I get out of the room after knocking her out, I sigh and lock the door. I go upstairs, get on my laptop and surf the internet.

{I do too! I think it's the first Thriller movie that I ever watched without closing my eyes or covering them! lol!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:40 am

Alice

I walked to my room with a biscuit in my mouth. I got on my laptop, and got on Skype.

[I know! The guy was just adorable!]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:45 am

Edgar

I bring Skype up on one of my tabs, and do some research on Wiki for my homework, I hear Melissa screaming again but ignore it.

{Yeah, he was!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:49 am

Alice

I smiled, and sent Edgar a call on Skype. I shooed my friend away, and started to listen to music as I waited for him to pick up so we could chat.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:54 am

Edgar

Melissa finally stops screaming, and I accept the chat invite from Alice, "hey." I say and smile a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:55 am

Alice

"Hey! How are you?" I asked, and smiled. I turned down my music.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:58 am

Edgar

"I'm good. How are you?"I ask and bite my finger nails a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:01 am

Alice

"I'm good! So, what was all that screaming about? Was someone watching a horror movie or something?" I ask, and giggle.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:03 am

Edgar

I get a little nervous, "yeah, my sister is watching a movie, she scares easily." I lie, I've perfected my lying so no one can tell if I'm lying or not.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:09 am

Alice

"Ah. Well, I'm going to bed. I'll see you hopefully tomorrow, Edgar!" I say, and wave as I smile. I turn off my laptop, and change into pajamas. I fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:10 am

Edgar

I turn off my laptop, and sigh with relief. I go to bed, and sleep through Melissa screaming sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:19 am

Alice

I wake up in the morning, and open up my closet. I put on a long-sleeved black shirt with a light blue scarf, a pair of grey skinny jeans, and my white flats. I curl my hair, and do my makeup. I smiled, and walked outside. I started to walk around, and I sat in the cafe as o drank a cup of coffee and remixes some songs.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:23 am

Edgar

I wake up, and put on my clothes. I brush my teeth, and put gel through my hair. I leave the house after checking on Melissa, she swatted me when I went down there so now I have a bruise on my cheek. I grab my car keys and drive to the grocery store, a trip that I hate making.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next