Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:28 am

Alice

I go to the store, and stand outside with my guitar case open. I started to play my guitar and sing for tips.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:30 am

Edgar

I get to the store, grab my grey hoodie and put it on then put up the hood. I get out of the car, lock it and walk inside with my head down as multiple people whisper to each other and some point to me.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:33 am

Alice

I walk inside, and count my money. I accidentally bump into a guy with a grey jacket, and I realize it's Edgar. I smiled, "Hey!"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:37 am

Edgar

"Uh, hey." I say and walk away quickly as some guys walk up, "hey, Edgar, hows your sister?" One shouts and they all laugh, I don't answer which makes them laugh even more, "I mean, you should know since you have her locked up in your basement!" Another says and they laugh again. I walk away still with my head down, and some people laugh at the jokes the guys are making.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:39 am

Alice

I glare at the guys, and they walk away. I run up to Edgar, "Don't listen to them, Edgar." I smiled, and held his hand in mine.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:44 am

Edgar

"That's a little hard." I say and put some of the things I need in my grocery basket.

{Do you wanna play Equinox?}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:47 am

Alice

I sighed at the text, and grabbed his hand. I wrote my number on it, and walked away. I started to walk to the bar, and I started to play my gig.

[Sure!]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:49 am

Edgar

I finish shopping, and pay for the groceries, I walk out to see my car wrecked. I sigh and start the long walk home.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:53 am

Alice

I jump on Edgar's back, and giggle. "Hey! Show me your house!" I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:56 am

Edgar

"Um, sure." I say and we get to my house, I set her down off of my back and unlock the door, silence, thank God! I let her inside, and quickly put the groceries away. "Not much to see since I live alone." I tell her and give a slight laugh. It looks very lonely here but it's not since Melissa is here, and luckily there won't be any screaming for a couple of hours since I knocked her out with the medication I give her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:58 am

Alice

I looked around, and smiled. "It's better than my apartment," I say, and sit down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:01 am

Edgar

I smile a little and sit down next to her on the couch, "I've been living here for a while now, and I enjoy it." I tell her and turn on the TV.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:04 am

Alice

"I live with a roommate. I'd enjoy living alone, though," I say, and put my hand on his thigh.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:09 am

Edgar

My face blushes a little when she puts her hand on my thigh, "it does get lonely after a while, but I'm trying to fix up the place and sell it." I tell her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:12 am

Alice

"That sounds nice. You can use the money to buy yourself a small house so it's not as spacious," I say, and take my hand away.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:14 am

Edgar

"Yeah, I guess so." I say and hear the baby monitor make a noise that's slightly loud, it stops and I get a little nervous since I know that Melissa is awake now. "Um, do you want to go outside?" I ask and smile a little, hoping she'll say yes.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:17 am

Alice

I shrugged, "Sure." I stood up, and drop to my knees as I hear a loud scream. I press my hands to my ears, and bite my lip harshly as the ringing increases.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:18 am

Edgar

I quickly turn off the baby monitor and help Alice up, I walk outside with her and close the door behind us.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:21 am

Alice

"My goodness your sister screams loudly," I say, and rub my temples. I sit down on a bench, and breathe in the fresh air.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:24 am

Edgar

"Yeah, she does." I say and look inside to see Melissa in the living room, my heart sinks and she spots me. "Uh, you have to go now, Alice." I say and lean against the door. I hear my sister coming to the door since she walks somewhat heavily on her feet.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:27 am

Alice

"What? Why? Did I do something?" I asked, a little confused. I hear the footsteps loud and clear.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:29 am

Edgar

"No, you didn't, just please go, now." I say and the door handle twists, I grab it with my hand and hold it so it doesn't twist. I look at Alice, my eyes saying, please leave.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:32 am

Alice

"O-okay," I say, and take off running. My scarf flies off, and I leave it. I finally get put of the woods, and go back to my apartment.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:34 am

Edgar

Melissa gets the door down and runs out the woods, screaming bloody murder. I chase after her, running almost as fast as her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:38 am

Alice

I start to wash the dishes, and turn around just as Edgar's sister runs past the window. I layed down on the couch, and fell asleep, forgetting the front door was unlocked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next