Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 7:53 pm

Alice

I sniffled, and shut my eyes as some guys pointed and laughed at me. I wiped my eyes, and sighed.

Aaron

I drive us home, and start to set up the baby's room.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:01 pm

Nathan

We get to my place, and go inside. I sit on the couch next to Alice, "it'll be okay, I promise." I say and hold her close to me.

Andrea

I start to make bacon and potato chowder in the crock pot for dinner.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:03 pm

Alice

"No it won't," I say, and shut my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:06 pm

Nathan

"Why don't you move, so you can start over?" I ask and look her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:07 pm

Alice

I shook my head. "My family is here, I can't leave," I say, and feel a tear roll down my cheek.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:09 pm

Nathan

"I'll come with you, we can leave tomorrow." I tell her and smile a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:11 pm

Alice

"That's creepy," I say, and smile a little.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:17 pm

Nathan

"Why?" I ask and laugh a little, Daniella comes in, p!ssed off beyond words and cussing like a sailor. "Nobody messes with me, I'll be damned if someone messes with me!" She screams with her New York Bronx accent out the door then slams it making the house rattle for a second. "Everything alright?" I ask and watches as she sits on the recliner, "no, you f*cking fool, nothings alright!" She says and starts to watch TV. "Oh okay, we'll leave it at that." I say, "damn right we'll leave it at that." She says as she watches TV with a ticked off look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:25 pm

Alice

I get up off of Nathan's lap, and wander upstairs. I smile, and start to look st the wall of pictures. I spot some of me, Xavier, Xaden, and Scarlett, along with Ma and that other girl.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:29 pm

Nathan

Ingrid looks at Alice, and smiles a little. "Hi, I'm Ingrid." She says to her softly and almost in a whisper, her voice is always like that.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:33 pm

Alice

"I'm Alice," I say, and look her up and down. I smile, and continue to look at the pictures. I found. The guest room, and called for Nathan as I sat on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:36 pm

Nathan

I go to the guest room, walk in and look at Alice. "Yes?" I ask, and Ingrid goes to the living room.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:38 pm

Alice

"The reason I don't want to travel with you is because then I'm going to be tempted to pull something on you, and then we'd be stuck with eachother. Over the years, I've developed strong feelings towards you, and it'll take ne awhile to get over them," I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:43 pm

Nathan

"Alright, I understand." I say and smile a little, I walk out of the room and go outside onto the porch. Daniella walks out, and she watches these two guys that keep on riding past the house on motorcycles. "Did you get into trouble, again?" I ask, "no, I didn't get into trouble but these guys are going to be in trouble soon." She says as she watches the guys.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:48 pm

Alice

I walk out of the house, and the guys on the motorcycles get off of their bikes. I cross my arms. "Get away from here," I say, and stand my ground. They mock me, and I start to beat them up.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:51 pm

Nathan

Daniella moves Alice out of the way, and Daniella pulls out her pistol, "I suggest you get your a$$ off my lawn before I have my boys come and screw your world." She says, and they stand in fear, "you def? I said get off my lawn!" She yells and they get on their bikes and ride off quickly.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:56 pm

Alice

I glared at Daniella, "That was my fight! Leave me alone!" I yelled, and ran into the house. I locked myself in the guest room, and started to cut my wrist lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:59 pm

Nathan

Daniella looks at Alice, "since when did that become your fight, those guys have been messing with me for weeks now?" She asks and looks at Alice, "cutter, I'm one too." She says and pulls up her leather jacket sleeve revealing years of cutting scars.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 11:03 pm

Alice

I looked up at her. "Those guys are two of my exes. Now, leave me alone!" I say, and walk out of the house. I sit on top of a high-rise building, and let the wind wip around my hair. Should I try this again?
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 11:10 pm

Nathan

Daniella's son, Edgar, spots Alice sitting on the roof, he's been sitting there for hours now, sketching pictures in his sketch book. He is an amazing artist, and knows how to paint too, sometimes he even does graffiti. He walks over to Alice, and sits next to her, "are you alright, miss?" He asks her softly and puts his hand on her shoulder with a gentle touch.

{This is Edgar!}
District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 136656169913689000_fFWXK1d8_b
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 11:25 pm

Alice

I jumped, and looked at the guy. "Uh, I'm just battling emotions."

[He's cute!]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 11:30 pm

Edgar

"I know how that feels, miss." I say, my voice is very soft spoken and very quiet all the time. "I'm Edgar." I say and extend my hand for her to shake.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 11:32 pm

Alice

I shook his hand, and smiled a little. "I'm Alice," I say, and let go.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 11:35 pm

Edgar

I feel a headache come, and try to ignore it, memories flash across my mind at lightening speed but I try to ignore them too. "You have a beautiful name." I tell her and smile a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 11:41 pm

Alice

I blushed a little, "Th-thank you. I like your name, too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next