Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:54 pm

Ally

I hang up on the girl, and rub my forehead. "Hearing girls with high pitched voices screaming gives me headaches. I have no idea how I endured Izzt for a year." I picked up my bag, and walked out. I walked along the sidewalk, and came to an empty wall with a window in it. I smiled, and started to paint.

[Here's what she's painting!]

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 ImagesCAUUBN3Z_zps91c47deb
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:01 am

Xavier

I leave the place, and go pick up my daughter, Audrey. I set Audrey in her car seat and I get in the drivers seat, I drive us to the ice cream place as she tells me about her day at ballet class.

{This is Xavier's daughter, Audrey! I think she's so cute!}

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 518828819541666779_MjAYHvID_b
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:05 am

Ally

I sighed as I sat in the holding room of the priosn. I had gotten caught. It's not like it said anything bad, right? These people were just screwy. I got led to the front, and they took my mugshots. I changed into the hideous orange jumpsuit, and tied to top half around my waist. I called Xavier, and tapped my foot impatiently as I waited for him to pick up.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:08 am

Xavier

I answer my phone and Audrey eats her ice cream as we sit inside of Dairy Queen. "Hello?" I say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:10 am

Ally

"Hey, Xavier. I got caught. Do you think you can bail me out?" I asked, hoping he'll say yes. The bail fine was about ten thousand dollars.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:13 am

Xavier

Once she tells me how I much I kinda choke on my ice cream, "I'm sorry but I don't have that type of money, Ally." I say and Audrey finishes her ice cream, and throws it away. She sits on my lap impatiently, "daddy, come on!" Audrey whines, "hold on, Audrey." I say and she does a little sigh.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:15 am

Ally

I sighed, "Okay. I'll be out in two years. See you then." I hung up, and they harshly pushed me into my cell. I sighed, and picked up a rock. I started to carve into the wall.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:18 am

Xavier

I sigh, hang up, and drive to ma and dads house with Audrey. I get out, with Audrey holding onto my hand and walk inside. "Ma, I need your help with um something!" I say and wait for ma to come downstairs as Audrey toddles around in aw of the place.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:29 am

Cody

I walked downstairs, and looked at Xavier and the little girl. I sighed, "Yes, Xavier?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:31 am

Xavier

"My friend Ally needs to be bailed out of prison, the fine is ten thousand dollars, could you maybe pay it?" I ask and Audrey toddles over to ma, she smiles at her, "hi!" She says and smiles her cute little smile again.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:41 am

Cody

I patted the little girl's head. "Xavier Young, this is the only time." I went upstairs, put on my boots, and got ten thousand dollars out of my safe. I had plenty more. I drove me and Xavier to the jail, and I paid the bail. They shoved her out of main prison, and I looked her up and down. "She doesn't look like a convict," I said to xavier. "I'm a street artist. I do graffiti work to get out messages," she says, and I smile as I nod my head.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:46 am

Xavier

Audrey holds my hand tightly, "thank you for your help, ma." I say to ma and smile a little, Audrey starts to fuss about being tired, I pick her up and she instantly falls asleep with her little face nuzzled into my neck.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:50 am

Cody

"No problem," I say, and drop off Xavier and the two girls at his apartment. I drive back home.

Ally

I look at Xavier, "I need to start being more careful." I smiled,a nd took the little girl out of Xavier's arms. I held her like a baby, and she fell into a deep sleep. I could tell because she was making little noises, signaling she was dreaming. I went into his apartment, and layed her down in what I assumed was her room. Unless Xavier liked pink and princesses. I covered her up with a blanket, and walked out. "She's so cute!" I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:55 am

Xavier

"Her name is Audrey." I tell her and smile, "my mother didn't know about her until today." I say and laugh a little.

Neal

I see Cody walk in and the woman who came here keeps talking, she said she is Xavier's ex and that he hasn't been paying the child support. She's loud, annoying, and definitely doesn't mind stating her opinion. "Do you know her?" I ask Cody and the woman goes quiet, she is about sixteen or seventeen.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 1:00 am

Cody

"No, but I'm pretty sure you're the mother of Xavier's child. That's nice." I pulled her to her feet, shoved two thousand dollars in her hands, and pushed her out the door. "Jesus Christ I couldn't take another minute of her."

Ally

I took a few steps closer to him, "Your mother seems nice, aside from being a tatol bada$$." I laughed a little, and smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 1:04 am

Neal

I laugh and hear the girl leave in her car, I stop laughing after a minute and go make dinner. Blake starts to cry and Xaden starts to take care of him.

Xavier

I smile, and kiss her gently on the lips.

Andrea

Aaron and I have gone back to Scotland since we couldn't find a place to live, and it's almost time for Macy's funeral. We walk inside, and my baby bump is completely hidden. I go up to my room and put my clothes in my dress then start to type on my laptop.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 1:06 am

Ally

I pull away, and gasp. I started to shake and a few tears escaped my eyes. "N-no!" I said like a child refusing to eat vegetables.

Scarlett

I dance with Lane in the barn at his house after the festival closed. I smiled, and looked up at him. "I love you," I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 1:09 am

Xavier

"What's the matter?" I ask, very confused.

Lane

"I love you, too, Scarlett." I say and we continue to slow dance.

Andrea

I go downstairs in the living room, and sit next to Xaden on the couch, I start to watch TV as I nibble on a chocolate chip cookie.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 1:11 am

Ally

"I-I won't let you hurt me! You're all the same! Perverted and r@pists!" I say, and push him away. I was r@ped whenever I was fifteen. That's how I got pregnant with Rachel.

Scarlett

The songs ends, and I trip us to the ground. I giggled as I layed on top of Lane, and I kissed him on the lips. I pulled away after a moment, and smiled as I looked into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 1:14 am

Xavier

"What are you talking about?" I ask, calmly. "I would never hurt you, or a women in my life!" I say and look her in the eyes.

Andrea

I feel a slight kick and flinch a little, hoping no one saw it. I continue to watch TV as I nibble on my cookie.

Lane

I laugh a little and kiss her back on the lips, then look her in the eyes. "Your so beautiful, Scarlett."
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 1:18 am

Ally

"Lies!" I say, and sink to the floor. If anyone tried anything with me, I turned into this crazed state. I get realistic flash backs from that day, and I almost got put into a mental hospital once.

Scarlett

I tapped his nose, "I know." I giggled, and kissed his again on the lips. I pull away, and continue to look into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 1:23 am

Xavier

"I have no clue what your talking about, so could you please explain to me?" I say

Lane

I kiss her gently on the neck, and leave a hickey.

Andrea

I go to the bathroom and feel a whole bunch of blood run down my leg. That can't be good. I peek my head out the bathroom door, "Aaron, can you come here for a second, please!" I say and close the door again and wait for him as more blood runs down my legs.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 1:26 am

Aaron

I walk up to the bathroom, and almost faint whenever I see all the blood. I shut and locked the door, then set her down on the ground. "Andy, you miscarriaged."

Scarlett

"Naughty thing," I say, and gently nibble on his ear.

Ally

I snapped out of it, and wiped my eyes. "Whenever I was fifteen, I got r@ped as I was painting downtown. That's how I got pregnant with Rachel. If anyone tries to kiss me or do anything with me, I do that and just flip out. I've almost gotten put into a mental hospital," I say in a shakey voice.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 1:31 am

Andrea

I start to cry silently, "no, that's not possible!" I peep as I cry.

Lane

I start to take off her shirt as she nibbles on my ear.

Xavier

"Oh, I'm sorry." I say and kneel down to her, I gently hold her hand in mine.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 1:35 am

Scarlett

I kicked off my boots, and took off my dress the rest of the way. I blushed, and unbuttoned his shirt. I went back to kissing him.

Ally

I shook my head. "It's not your fault. I need to get over it," I say, and shake as he holds my hand. I looked at it with a scared expression.

Aaron

"It is possible," I say and set her on my lap, despite all of the blood. I gently rocked her as I sang in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next