Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 10:23 pm

Xaden

"Thank you, and you're very handsome." I say and smile. I noticed Dillion but I didn't do anything or say anything.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 10:25 pm

Dillion

I sighed, and looked back at Xaden. I was still wearing the engagement ring. I got up, brushed the snow off of my pants, and I walked over to him. I took off the ring, "Here." I gave it to him, and walked away just as I started to cry. I sat back down, and my friends tried to calm me down.

Timothy

I frowned, "I hope I didn't cause that."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 10:32 pm

Xaden

"No, you didn't cause that, you have nothing to do with that." I tell him and look at the ring for a second, I had spent a whole year earning the money for this ring, it is just a simple gold band ring with a medium sized diamond, nothing spacial at all. But it seemed to be spacial to Dillion when I gave it to her, hell I even think she thought it was the most beautifulest thing she ever saw. I sigh and put it in my back pocket, "here, you two can go tonight." I say to Timothy, I hand him the concert tickets and leave the park. I drive home.

Last edited by Fearless1028 on Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 10:33 pm

Dillion

I stood up, and walked to mine and Xaden's house. I walked in, went past him, and started to pack all of my clothes as my make ran down my cheeks from crying.

Timothy

I sighed, got Alice, and we went to the concert.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 10:43 pm

Xaden

I get home and pack one bag of clothes, I leave again and go to the airport, I get there and get a ticket to Alabama.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 10:47 pm

Dillion

I run after Xaden, and hug him from behind. "Please, don't go, Xaden. I'm sorry I over reacted, and I'm sure you'll never forgive me. I still love you," I say with tears in my eyes.

Alice

Timothy turned me around, and kissed me passionatly on the lips. I looked at him, a little shocked. "I lied about being gay. I just said that so our relationship wouldn't be awkward." I smiled, and kissed him back.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 10:50 pm

Xaden

I turn around and kiss her on the lips, "it's okay, Dillion." I say and smile, I put the ring back on her wedding ring finger.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 10:53 pm

Dillion

I hugged him tightly. "Please, don't go," I begged him. I wiped away my smeared make up, and sniffled.

Timothy

The concert ended, and I walked out with Alice in my arms. We left to the movies, and we sat down to watch The Hobbit.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 10:59 pm

Xaden

"I need to clear my mind, Dillion." I say and kiss her on the forehead. "I will call you every night, I promise." I say and get my ticket, I start to walk over to the plane so I can board it.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:01 pm

Dillion

I stood there, tears streaming down my face, and I watched him go. The memories of us as little kid up to the time we first kissed flashed through my mind, and I reached my hand out to him. I dropped to my knees, and continued to cry.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICED ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:04 pm

Xaden

I turn around and look at Dillion crying, I hate it when she cries, it breaks my heart. I walk back over and kneel down to her, "Dillion, stop crying, please." I say and help her up, I buy a ticket for her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:08 pm

Dillion

"I don't have any clothes," I say. Another tear rolled down my cheek, and almost all of my makeup was gone.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:11 pm

Xaden

"You can go shopping once we get there." I say and take her hand, I lead her onto the plane.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:15 pm

Dillion

We sit down next to eachother, and I rested my head on his shoulder. I took out my mirror, and quickly re-did my makeup.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:17 pm

Xaden

I look out the window and the plane takes off, I soon fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:23 pm

Dillion

I fall asleep after him.

Scarlett

I comes time for me and Alice's gig, and she gets here with Timothy. I smiled, and she got her electric from the closet. I was wearing green skinny jeans, a black and white shirt that had a skull on it, and I had on some purple converse. I looked at Neal, "We're leaving. The gig is at The Underground." We left with Timothy, got to the place, and started to set up. Timothy started to warm up on the drums, Alice on her guitar, and I warmed up my voice.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:28 pm

Neal

I nod my head and kiss her on the cheek before she leaves, I put on jeans with a black belt, a nice linen shirt and boots. A few of my guy friends and I go out.

Xaden

I wake up and the plane lands, "time to wake up, Dillion." I say and yawn a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:34 pm

Scarlett

I look in the crowd, and sigh whenever I didn't see Neal. It was ten minutes until we went on, and I wanted him here.

Dillion

I woke up, and sleepily yawned. I looked out the window, 'Where are we?"

[The song that Scarlett's singing is Damage by Fit For Rivals. I would recommend listening to it so you know what she sounds like, and the song. District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 3444712010 ]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:43 pm

Neal

I leave the club once I remember that Scarlett wants me to be there for her gig. I get there and go inside.

Xaden

"Alabama." I tell her and we get off the plane.

{Okay, I will look it up on Youtube. Smile }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:46 pm

Dillion

I looked around, and fixed my hair.

Scarlett

I smiled as I saw Neal, and our preformance time got bigger because there was still a long line outside. I fixed my hair, and Alice tuned her guitar.

[I have been replaying that song for the last hour.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:48 pm

Xaden

I get my suitcase and we leave the airport.

Neal

I see Quinn here and smile, she walks up to me and we start talking.

{I do that with a lot of songs I like.}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:51 pm

Scarlett

I walked up to the mic, and nodded my head to Alice. We started the song.

You don't know anything
You don't know anything
You don't know anything about me

Once it starts, it never stops
Discipline, it's all I'm not
Can't help myself, you listening?
Why can't I say just what I want?

You don't know anything
No, you don't know anything about me

Steady damage, cross the line
What's become clearly defined

[IKR!]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:55 pm

Neal

Quinn and I listen to Scarlett, I smile.

{Have you heard of Melanie Martinez? She is from The Voice.}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:58 pm

Scarlett

All that is done is left behind
You had it all now I got mine

I can't wait to see your face when I make it without you
Nothing seems to go your way, you'll never amount to

Get away, get away from me
Get away, you'll never amount to
Get away, get away from me
Get away, you'll never amount to sh*t

[No. I rarely watch the Voice. District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 744714710 ]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:03 am

Neal

Quinn signs up for a gig and she sits next to me again, we continue to listen to Scarlett.

{I don't watch The Voice but my mom does, that's the only reason why I know about her, lol. Anyways, Melanie Martinez has the cutest singing voice I have ever heard! You should look her up. Smile }
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next