Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:38 pm

Joseph

"I won't let you die." I say and sit up, I feel something move in my leg and I see a decent sized piece of glass in my calf of my leg. I get up, limp over to the metal box near the bed and open it, I pull out a medical kit. It still has tweezers, bandages that are a little wet and ointment. I pull out the glass, put the ointment on the wound and wrap it up. I look around the boat, I grab my pocket knife, compass that is shatter but still works and a lighter. I get off the boat and look for anything that we can eat.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:40 pm

Cody

I made a fire, and started to make a shelter. "Thank goodness I took a survival class," I mumble to myself. At the time I had thought it was really pointless, considering I lived in Bridgeport.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:44 pm

Joseph

I get a little deeper into the island and see it is beyond huge, it almost looks like a forest. Large towering trees, a water fall with a lake around it that is full of fish, fruits and veggies everywhere, there is also a dry cave. I mark a tree with my pocket knife and look around more.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:46 pm

Cody

I started to cough, and I layed on the sand. I felt my stomach rumble, and the spear I made for fishing fell out of my hand.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:50 pm

Joseph

I soon come back with some fruits and fish, I see Cody on the ground and run to her. I lay the fruit near me and very quickly put the fish on the fire to cook, I peel come fruit and hand it to Cody. "Eat." I say, go over to the yacht and grab some plastic cups that are still good to use. I come back over to Cody, and start to crack a Coconut with my pocket knife to get the juices out of it.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:52 pm

Cody

I greedily eat the fruit, and sit up. "We have to make and S.O.S sign," I say in a weak voice.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:53 pm

Joseph

"I will do that, you need to rest." I say, the fish finishes cooking and I hand it to her once it is done cooling, I put another one on for myself.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:55 pm

Cody

I eat the fish, and drink the coconut juice. I started to cough, and my eyes widened, "I-I'm allergic to coconuts." My throat started to swell, and I weezed.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:57 pm

Joseph

I panic for a moment and don't know what to do, I run to the yacht and look for medicine that might stop the swelling.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:59 pm

Cody

I waited for a moment, and it stopped swelling. I coughed up a little blood, and layed down on the sand in a ball, completely still.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:04 pm

Joseph

I come back out with my old allergy pills that I needed for when I ate Crab, I'm allergic to Crab. "Try taking this." I say and hand her two allergy pills.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:08 pm

Cody

I sat up, and swallowed them without any water. I layed back down, and stared into the flames.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:14 pm

Joseph

I eat my fish and a piece of fruit, I put the fruit in a knapsack that I had in the Yacht. I put on fresh clothes that made it, just jeans and a t-shirt. I give Cody a blanket after it dries out. I put more sticks into the fire and find some boots, I put them on and tie them up. "I'm going to go look around." I say, kiss her on the cheek and go into the Island with my compass and pocket knife.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:25 pm

Cody

I sneezed, and it blew sand everywhere. I layed on the mats I made from vines, and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:27 pm

Joseph

I find the cave again and look around in it.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:30 pm

Cody

I woke up a little later, and started to look around. I felt my knees buckle under me, and I went rolling down a steep hill, crashing my back into a tree.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:36 pm

Joseph

I continue to look around and find some rocks to use for something.

A young girl about fifteen looks at Cody, the girl is wearing very worn out jeans, a ripped t-shirt and her hair is up in a ponytail. She pokes Cody gently with a stick, "ma'am?" She says quietly but loud enough for Cody to hear.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:40 pm

Cody

I opened my eyes, and looked at the girl. "Yes?" I asked in a weak voice.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:47 pm

Joseph

"Are you alright?" She asks still keeping her voice quiet, a man about two years older then her walks up behind her. "Who's this?" He asks her. She shrugs, "I found her laying here, she just woke up." She says while rubbing her very bony arms, she is basic skin and bones, she defiantly weighs less then Cody though. The man is quite strong, tall, and very handsome, he does look a little thin but not like the girl. "What's your name, ma'am?" The man asks Cody while keeping a protective arm on the girl.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:49 pm

Cody

"My name is Cody. Me and my husband got caught up in a storm and wrecked here about an hour ago." I sat up, and rubbed my back.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:54 pm

Joseph

"I'm Ronnie and this is Andrew." The girl says, Andrew kneels down to Cody and lifts up her shirt. He looks at her back and touches it, "a bruise, nothing more or less, you should be fine." He says while chewing on a piece of fruit that looks to be frozen. "You and your husband are welcomed to come stay at our hut, we have been living here since we were ten." Ronnie says and leans on the tree.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:57 pm

Cody

"I don't know where he is," I admit, and stand up on my thin legs.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:01 pm

Joseph

"You got anything that smells like him?" Andrew asks, "we have a dog, he tracks our game or people." Ronnie adds. "He is a little stupid in the head though." He says and chuckles deeply, Ronnie rolls her eyes and he leans on the other tree.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:03 pm

Cody

"I'm wearing his shirt, but, I'm not taking it off unless you want to be grossed out," I say and get a little self consious.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:07 pm

Joseph

"It doesn't matter, I'm smaller then you." Ronnie says while taking off her shirt, she is so tiny that it looks like if you touch her she'll break, and it kinda looks disgusting. She puts her shirt back on and looks at Cody, "if you want to find him then I would just take the shirt off and let the dog sniff it." She says and leans on the tree again, Andrew calls the dog and he comes trotting up. He sits at his feet and licks his snout happily, waiting for Cody to let him sniff the shirt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next