Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:12 pm

Xaden

I sigh a little and nod my head, "thank you, ma." I say and hug her, I leave and get in my car. I drive back to Dae's house and get there. I get out of my car and walk inside.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:13 pm

Dillion

I looked at him, and Dae took Edward out for lunch. "You were gone for awhile," I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:16 pm

Xaden

"I was at ma and dad's house." I tell her while sitting on the couch, "I have something to tell you, but just please keep this in your head that I love you and would die for you." I say and look her in the eyes. "I'm either gay or bisexual, but I really think that I'm bisexual, I just can't decide for some reason." I tell her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:18 pm

Dillion

I looked at him, completely shocked, "Well, I-I don't know what to say. How long have you been looking at men in a different way?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:20 pm

Xaden

"About a year." I tell her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:21 pm

Dillion

I put my face in my hands, and so many thoughts were racing through my head. Am I not good enough for him? Is he bored with me? I looked at him, "Does this mean we're through?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:24 pm

Xaden

"No, we're still together." I say and look her in the eyes, "I love you a lot, Dillion, I don't know why I started to look at men like that, I just can't help it." I say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:27 pm

Dillion

I started to cry a little, "I don't know if I can live with you looking at other people. Especially if they're men." I buried my face in my hands, and shook violently.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:30 pm

Xaden

"I will try to stop, Dillion." I say and sit next to her, I hug her. "I'm sorry." I say and kiss her on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:32 pm

Dillion

I shook my head, "I'll let you live you're life." I stood up, and left. I walked to our apartment, and started to bawl my eyes out.

Dae

Me and Edward returned, and Xaden looked like he was on the verge of tears. I sat next to him, "Xaden, what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:35 pm

Xaden

I tell her everything that happened and start to cry, "I would have never purposed if I didn't truly love her." I say and cry more.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:39 pm

Dae

I gave him a hug, "Dillion will get over it. If she doesn't, play her Morticain's Daughter on your guitar until she does." I smiled and wiped away his tears. "Besides, she didn't give the ring back."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:43 pm

Xaden

I nod my head and smile a little, I stop crying and hug her. "Thanks." I say and get up, I leave her house and get in my car. I sit there for a moment then drive down to the park.

Edward

"Wow, wasn't excepting that when we came home." I say to Dae and laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:47 pm

Dae

"I know." I walked over to him, and kissed him on the lips. "They'll be fine. They've been dating since me and Dillion were seventeen."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:49 pm

Xaden

I get to the park and sit on the bench, I start to think to clear my mind.

Edward

I smile and nod my head, I kiss her again on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:52 pm

Dae

I kissed him back, and put my hands on his shoulders.

Alice

I had broken up with Ben, and I was walking though the park with my friend Timothy. I spot Xaden, squeal, and drag Timothy over to him. I hugged him, "Xaden! My triplet!"

[This is Timothy. I think he is adorable!]

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 TimothyDistrictAliceBF_zpsaafa022e
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:56 pm

Xaden

I laugh a little and hug her back, "hey sis." I say and let her go from the hug. "Where's Ben?" I ask.

Edward

I pick her up and hold her by the thighs as we kiss.

{He's beyond adorable!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:57 pm

Alice

"He decided I was no good, and cheated on me, so I dumped him. Oh, this is Timothy," I say and smile. Timothy waves, "Hey. Alice talks a lot about you." I nodded my head, "We share an apartment now."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:03 pm

Xaden

"Hi." I say and wave back, "that's cool you two share a apartment." I say and smile. "Do you guys want to go to a concert tonight?" I ask and smile more.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:07 pm

Alice

"Who's playing?" Timothy asked, and messed with his gauges. I pulled up my black tube top. I was also wearing some hot pink shorts with white high tops, and my hair was teased. I had a septum peircing, snakebites, and a tounge bar. Timothy had a nose stud. The wind blew around my bleach blonde hair.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:11 pm

Xaden

"Def Leppard." I tell him and show him the tickets. "Our dad use to play this music all the time." I say and laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:15 pm

Alice

"Cool," Timothy says. "We'll come," I say and smile. Timothy starts to blush. Only I know that he's gay.

[I have to eat dinner. Be back in maybe thrity or fourty minutes!]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:19 pm

Xaden

I smile and put the tickets back in my pocket, "we can go out to eat before the concert if you all want, the concert starts at eight." I tell them.

{Okay!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:39 pm

Alice

"Me and Timothy were going to go eat at that cafe that blasts metal music. Timothy laughs, "The Hard Rock Cafe." I rolled my eyes, "Yes, that." I took my backpack from him, went to the bathroom, and changed into my black skinny jeans, my purple shirt that had a rib cage on it, and I kept on my shoes. I started to fix my hair.

Timothy messed with his hands, and looked at the ground. He looked at Xaden, "Alice might be awhile."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:51 pm

Xaden

"Yeah, I grew up with her." I say and laugh a little. He's cute. I think to myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next