Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:13 pm

Cody

I sighed and took it off. I let the dog sniff it, then quickly put it back on.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:17 pm

Joseph

The dog runs off and soon brings me back, "um, hello." I say and stand next to Cody, "I'm Ronnie and this is Andrew, I found your wife." The girl says and I nod my head.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:21 pm

Cody

I looked at him, "Don't ever leave me alone in the dark again, Joseph." I used him as a support.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:26 pm

Joseph

"Promise." I say and kiss her on the cheek, Andrew and Ronnie lead us to their hut. It is quite big, there is a fire outside, lit candles through out their hut, two beds, a few chairs and food in a box. Ronnie starts to make wild bird and it has fresh herbs on it, Andrew starts to sharpen arrows with a rock. I look around in amazement.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:27 pm

Cody

I collapse to the floor, and pass out from exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 9:33 pm

Joseph

I pick up Cody and place her on a bed, I cover her up with the wool blanket and walk out of the hut. I help Andrew make arrows then he teaches me how to hunt. Ronnie finishes cooking and starts to eat her food after leaving a plate for Cody near her bedside.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:16 pm

Cody

I wake up and eat the plate of food hungrily. I got up, and looked around. I sat back in the bed as my legs grew weak, and I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:39 am

Joseph

Ronnie walks into Cody's room and takes the plate, "drink this, it's clean water." She tells her and hands her the cup with water in it. "Take these, and let me make sure you don't have any wounds." She says, she hands her pills that will kill any back pain from the bruise and starts to fix any wounds from the ship wreck.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:13 am

Cody

I drink the water and take the pills. I stand up after she is done, and walk over to Joseph. I use his shoulder as a support, "Jesus Christ I'm getting to the point where I can't walk!"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:18 am

Joseph

"You'll get better soon." I say and kiss her on the cheek, Andrew starts to skin the wild bird that we killed. Ronnie starts to make me a plate of food.

{Ahh! I have never been so excited in my life, my daddy got me the BVB CD's, my mom got me some t-shirts and wrist bands! Very Happy }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:23 am

Cody

"I don't know if I will, Joey," I say and sit down. I rubbed my legs, and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:27 am

Joseph

"D-do you think that you might go paralyzed?" I ask and tears well up in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:31 am

Cody

I kissed his arm, "I don't know, Joseph." I stood up again, and started to walk around as my legs wobbled.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:33 am

Joseph

I help her walk, and try to get my tears to go away even though they are just watering in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:40 am

Cody

I collapse to the floor, and sighed. I get back up, and sit on the bed, "I give up."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:46 am

Joseph

"No, you're not giving up." I say and help her up, I help her walk more.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:50 am

Cody

"This is ridiculous. It's not going to help!" Andrew and Ronnie started to look at us. "I'm thirty-nine and weigh seventy-two pounds!"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:54 am

Joseph

"You're lucky then because I weigh forty pounds, I'm fifteen and pregnant!" Ronnie says, Andrew looks at her and just passes out. Ronnie covers her mouth in shock that she just said that and walks into the hut without saying anything. Andrew wakes up and sits on the ground, thinking and clearly dumbfounded.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:58 am

Cody

My legs buckle underneath me, and I started to cry. "Just kill me! I'm just going to die here anyways!"

[We arn't we at an emotional point in the RPG.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:08 am

Joseph

I kneel down to her, "no, stop thinking like that, Cody." I say and hold her in my arms tightly but gently.

{Yeah. Have you ever read Tricks by Ellen Hopkins?}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:14 am

Cody

I looked into his eyes, "Joseph, do you honestly think I'll survive? You're well fed, and I refused to eat for a year straight." I grabbed his pocketknife, flipped it open, pressed the handle into his hand, and I pointed the blade to my neck, "Just do it."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:20 am

Joseph

"No, this is not the women I know, you don't give up, you use to be strong and brave!" I yell and take the knife away from her neck, I put it in my pocket. "Look at you, sitting there begging for me to kill you, you're my wife!" I yell, I'm clearly full of rage, a bit bitter and sadness. "We have ten kids together, like I'm going to go home and tell them that I killed their mother because she wanted me to!" I yell, and hold back the tingling urge just to slap her right across the face, might knock some sense into her? Probably not. "You need to clean it up, get your strength back and stop being such a big baby!" I yell. "You're not the person I met and knew, your not strong anymore and not brave, what the hell happened to that!?" I ask in a yell and look her dead in the eyes, I'm standing up now.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:31 am

Cody

I started to shake, "Maybe my daughter died because of me? Or, maybe I don't want to wait until I die from starvation!" I continued to cry, "I give up, accept it!"

[Lol, I would like to see Joseph slap her. MUAHAHAH! Twisted Evil ]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:36 am

Joseph

"I'm not going to except that my wife wants to give up and then wants me to kill her!" I yell. "We took vows to each other, for better or worse, through sickness and health!" I yell, and continue to look her in the eyes. "I took those vows, and kept them close to me, twenty years ago, and I'll be damned for I give up now, and I'll be damned and put in Hell if you give up then ask for me to kill you!" I yell. "Grow a pair, you had some but lost them, and I don't know why!" I yell.

{Lol.}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:41 am

Cody

I started to get mad. I stood up, very steady on my feet, and I punched him, sending him to the ground. "I never lost them. I love how you brought up our wedding vows, considering you've been feeding my insults for the past three minutes," I say, hauntingly calm. I turned around, and walked away. I started to walk around, trying to calm my nerves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next