Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:30 pm

Xavier

"We need a guy model but we don't have one!" One of the model agents says, she takes quick notice to me and walks over. "Will you model with Ally just once?" She begs, "sure, why not." I say and they go get me ready to model.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:31 pm

Ally

I take off the shirt, and adjust the bra. They touch up my makeup, and I smiled as Xavier came out. We started to take pictures together.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:34 pm

Xavier

The photographer tells me to embrace her for this picture. I gently embrace Ally, I have a warm and very comfortable embrace. He starts to take pictures again.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:35 pm

Ally

I blushed, and he tells me to look like I was about o kiss him. I keep my lips a centimeter away from his, and I shut my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:39 pm

Xavier

He tells me to place her on the ground and hover over top of her, I do as told and gently press her on the ground, I hover over top of her and they start to take pictures again.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:42 pm

Ally

The photo shoot ends, and I change back into my regular clothes. I hug everyone goodbye, and put on a little more parfume. I picked up my coffee, and smiled at xavier, "You did good for your first time infront of a professional camera." I led him out, and we drove back to our modeling building.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:44 pm

Xavier

"I guess time behind the camera has let me pick up some things." I say and laugh softly, we get back to the modeling building and I set up my camera.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:46 pm

Ally

I get sent the pictures, and I smile at them. I save the one where it looked like we were about to kiss, and I put the rest of them in a file. I send the saved picture to my phone, and continue to edit pictures. I get up, and start to touch up the makeup on our models.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:49 pm

Xavier

I make the model laugh and I start doing pictures, I'm a very good photographer. I finish up and get a phone call from Adrianna and Joshua. I start to talk to them as I look at some of the model photos I took and decide which ones are good or not. I always have time for my kids, no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:52 pm

Ally

I fix one of the model's hair, and I run my fingers through my hair. "Jasper! Turn the AC up!" I yell. Jasper was my intern. He rushed off, and I sipped my coffee.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:56 pm

Xavier

I finish talking to them and we hang up, I put my phone in my pocket. I see Aunt Clarisse, she still looks very young. "Xavier, look at you, all handsome and even in the modeling business!" She says while squeezing my cheeks. "I'm just a photographer, Aunt Clarisse." I say and she finally stops squeezing my cheeks. "No matter, you would still make a good model!" She says and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:58 pm

Ally

All of the models go home, and I start to close up all of the makeup, put away the curlers, strighteners, and hairspray bottles. I started to sweep up all of the glitter and fake snow.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:02 am

Xavier

Aunt Clarisse sees the pictures that I did with Ally, she smiles and starts to look through them. "See, you do make a lovely model, hunny, you just need to get rid of that five o'clock shadow and you would be the perfect model!" She says and grabs her things, she leaves and I roll my eyes, I also sigh with relief, I help Ally clean up.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:05 am

Ally

I organized all of the paperwork, and sighed with relief. "Now, i can go home," I say to myself. I put on my coat, and grab my purse. I smiled at xavier, "See you tomorrow, newbie," I say and take a sip of my coffee as I walk out the door. I get into my white Ferrari, and drive to my apartemnt, which is a penthouse.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:06 am

Xavier

I smile and go home, I get home and go inside. I sit on the couch, take off my boots and start to watch TV.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:11 am

Ally

I fed my German Shepard, and smiled at all of the pictures I had of my child, Rachel, that died of cancer. I went to my room, and took off my boots. I took off my coat, and started to make myself dinner. I had totally forgotten I had given my number to xavier.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:13 am

Xavier

I start to make pasta with garlic bread, I'm amazing at cooking Italian food. I call Ally as I make dinner, I wait for her to answer.

{I'm going to go, I will be on later tonight!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:18 am

Ally

I answer my phone, and sit down at the table, "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:23 am

Xavier

"Hi, it's Xavier." I say and smile a little.
{I'm back!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 6:59 am

Ally

"Hey, Xavier! What do you need?" I asked and smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 3:58 pm

Xavier

"I was wondering if you'd like to come over to my place for dinner?" I ask and smile, I start to make the pasta sauce.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:15 pm

Ally

I smiled, and put my plate into the fridge. "Sure. I need your address, though," I say and get out a pad and pencil.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:20 pm

Xavier

I give her the address and we both hang up. I finish cooking and set the table neatly, grandma taught me how to cook Italian dinners and she also taught me how to garden.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:22 pm

Ally

I put on my boots, scarf, and jacket, and I drive to his apartment. I knock on his door, and take off my jacket. I get a notification telling me that it's Rachel's fifth birthday tomorrow, and I smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:26 pm

Xavier

I answer the door and smile when I see Ally, I let her in and take her jacket. I hang her jacket up on the coat rack and we go to the dining room, I have the table set perfectly and both of our plates are made.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next