Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:38 pm

Dillion

I looked at Edward, "So, you and Dae got back together?"

[WooHoo!!! District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 435126295 ]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:41 pm

Edward

"Yes, we did get back together." I say and smile.

{I love that simile, it's so cute for some reason! District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 435126295 }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:49 pm

Dillion

"You two are cute together," I say. I squeezed Xaden's hand, and kissed his cheek.

[Here's Xaden! Dillion and him oddly have the same hairstyle. O_o.]

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 XadenGrantCurrent_zps31c89bc9
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:52 pm

Xaden

I smile and kiss her cheek back, Edward gets up and goes to the kitchen.

{He's cute!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:55 pm

Dae

I looked at Xaden and Dillion, "So, how are you two?" I looked at ring on Dillion's finger, and she looked at Xaden, wanting him to answer.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:59 pm

Xaden

"We're perfect." I say to Dae and smile, I had proposed to Dillion hence the ring on her finger. "I proposed to Dillion." I tell her and smile more.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:01 pm

Dae

"I noticed. Scarlett and Neal's wedding is in a month, and I heard Alice finally settled down with boyfriend number twenty-two," I say and laugh a little. Dillion rolled her eyes, "Yeah, I heard."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:03 pm

Xaden

I laugh a little, "we still haven't told ma and dad, though." I say
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:09 pm

Dae

"Ma just got out of jail. I think you should wait, unless you want to get your head choked off." I smiled, and looked at Edward.

Dillion

I looked at Xaden, "I still have to plan the wedding!"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:11 pm

Xaden

"I'm not scared of ma, I'm just scared of dad." I tell her and laugh a little. "And I know you still have to plan the wedding." I say to Dillion and kiss her on the cheek, Edward sits next to Dae with a mug of coffee in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:17 pm

Dillion

"Oh! I want some!" I say and get up. I make myself a cup, and sit back down on Xaden's lap, "Dad's a big softie, I think we'll be fine."

Dae

"Yeah, he is a big softie nowadays," I say, and take of sip out of Edward's mug.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:21 pm

Xaden

"That doesn't mean his opinion on "incest" has changed." I tell her and lean back a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:24 pm

Dillion

"He's just going to have to deal with it. I mean, we love eachother, and that's all that matters. He can't do a thing about it," I say and dae nods her head in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:32 pm

Xaden

"Yeah, you two are right." I say. I start to think but make sure no one can tell that I'm thinking. What if I just took Dillion because she was the closet thing to take, like I would never get a girlfriend? Like I thought she was the best thing that would come along? I think to myself. No, I love Dillion but why do I always have this feeling inside of me, espically since I have a dirty secret that I can't tell anyone. I think to myself.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:35 pm

Dillion

I looked at Xaden, "You went suddenly quiet." Dae smirked, "Can't you tell? He's thinking, let him be."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:40 pm

Xaden

I love Dillion but I can't decide if I'm gay or not, I just can't. Maybe I'm bisexual? No, that's all wrong, I love Dillion only and I don't have feelings for men, or both genders. I'm torn and I know I can't keep it all in for long. I think to myself and soon snap back to reality. "Uh, sorry, I was thinking." I tell them and smile a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:43 pm

Dillion

"Sweetheart, if you want to wait for the wedding, we can. It's stressing me out, too." I kissed him on the lips, and then pulled away. I looked at dae, only to see her and Edward making out. I threw a pillow at them, "Gross!" She pulled away, and glared at me. We both stood up, and started to fight. It was normal for us to.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:46 pm

Xaden

I nod my head and hold back the huge urge to just blurt it all out at once, I drink some of Dillion's coffee.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:48 pm

Dillion

I started to pull her hair, and we rolled into the kitchen. Dae hit me, and I scratched her. We accidentally started to knock over a lot of things.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:57 pm

Edward

I get up and pull Dae and Dillion apart, "stop it, you two are acting childish." I say and walk back out into the living room.

Xaden

"I'm going to go, I will be back later." I say to Dillion and get up, I leave and take my car. I drive to ma and dad's house. I get there and walk inside, "ma, I need to talk to you." I say and walk into the living room.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:58 pm

Dillion

WE stuck our tongues out at eachother, and we both went back to the living room.

Cody

I looked at Xaden, "What is it, hunny?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:01 pm

Xaden

"Um, I'm gay." I say and nervously look around, "I don't know yet, I'm just torn." I tell her and sit on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:02 pm

Cody

"Aren't you still with Dillion?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:05 pm

Xaden

"Yes, I'm still with Dillion and love her to death but I have feelings for men and I know it's wrong but I can't help it." I tell her. "I keep on wondering if I'm bisexual." I say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:09 pm

Dillion

I twirled my hair, and looked at the door, waiting for Xaden to get back.

Cody

I thought for a moment, "Maybe you should tell her. She does have a degree in psychology. But, if you have feelings for men, then maybe you are bisexual."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next