Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:16 am

Edward

I open my eyes and sit up, "why are you up?" I ask, not knowing what I just said.

Neal

"I love you, too, Scarlett." I say and kiss her on the cheek and go back to eating my cereal.

{I am going to go to bed, I will be on later. Ttyl! Smile }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:19 am

Dae

"You said that you wished you could give me kids, but you couldn't. What does that mean?" I asked, a little confused.

Scarlett

I put my hair in a messy bun, and I got on my laptop.

[Okie dokie! See you later!]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:23 am

Edward

"I can't have kids, and I wish I could give you kids." I say and look her in the eyes.

Neal

I go outside and sit on the porch, I smoke a little too.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:26 am

Dae

"Edward, I'm only eighteen. I still have my whole life ahead of me. I want to go to college and everything. Even if you could give me a child, I really couldn't handle one," I say and hug my knees to my chest.

Scarlett

I looked at Neal, and crossed my arms. "Neal! Are you smoking?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 3:58 pm

Edward

"Alright." I say and kiss her on the cheek.

Neal

I quickly put out the cigarette, "I was now I'm not." I say
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:08 pm

Dae

"I had fun, though," I say. I stood up, and scratched my arms.

Scarlett

I frurrowed my eyebrows, "I hate it when you do that!" I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:11 pm

Edward

"That's good, and I had fun too." I say and get up, I put on my clothes.

Neal

"I'm sorry." I say and stand up, I kiss her on the lips and pull away after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:13 pm

Scarlett

I hugged him. "I still remember whenever I was acting really mean towards you. It's amazing that I could remember you from whenever i was two."

Dae

I put on my clothes, and stretched. I put on my shoes, "I'm going to stay here. I'll go home and pack all of my clothes. Is that okay?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:17 pm

Edward

"That's fine with me." I say and smile, I tie up my combat boots and go out into the living room.

Neal

"Yeah it is." I say and laugh a little, I hug her back.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:23 pm

Scarlett

"I love you, Neal," I say and kiss his cheek.

Dae

I drive to his house using his car, and I stuff all of my clothes into three suitcases. One only held my shoes, and it was the biggest one. I put them in the trunk, and drove back to his house. I walked into the house, and set them in his room.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:26 pm

Neal

"I love you, too, Scarlett." I say and smile.

Edward

I sit on the couch and watch TV, Camila comes back but Borri doesn't. Camila goes straight to her room.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:29 pm

Scarlett

"Our wedding is in a month. I can't wait," I say and look up at him.

Dae

I put my clothes in his closet, and neatly arrange my shoes. I walked back out, and bumped into a table, spilling my cup of coffee. I sighed, picked up the mug, which was still in one peice, and i started to wipe up the spill.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:35 pm

Neal

"I can't wait either." I say and look her in the eyes.

Edward

"I'm going to go out, I will be back later." I say to Dae and get up, I grab my keys and put on my jean jacket. I go to my car and get in, I drive around town looking for Borri.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:38 pm

Scarlett

"I'm planning on renovating our apartment," I say.

Dae

I finished cleaning up, and I sat on the couch, watching TV.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:41 pm

Neal

"Okay." I say and smile, I go inside.

Edward

I give up on looking for Borri and drive to the florist's, I get there and start to look for some flowers for Dae.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:42 pm

Scarlett

I walked inside, got on my laptop, and continued to make the plans for the apartment.

Dae

I layed upside-down on the couch, and watched TV as I ate some grapes I found.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:50 pm

Edward

I pick out baby blue roses with babies breath held together by a silver ribbon. I get home and walk up behind Dae, "here, for you." I say and hand her the flowers, I smile.

Neal

Whitney my daughter comes downstairs and sits on my lap, Daisy and Whitney love Scarlett and can't wait for us to get married. Whitney is six and Daisy is eight. Whitney starts to watch "Spongebob."
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:56 pm

Scarlett

I let Daisy play on my laptop, and she sat on my lap as she did.

Dae

I smiled, and sniffed them. "Thank you, Edward." I flipped off the couch, and put the flowers in a vase.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:04 pm

Neal

Whitney gets up and goes outside, she starts to play with her barbies and pretends that their in a jungle. I smile and watch her from the window.

Edward

"You're welcome." I say, I sit on the couch and start to play games on my laptop.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:07 pm

Scarlett

Daisy joined Whitney, and I sat on the couch. I chewed on a Fruit Roll-Up, and watched cartoons.

Dae

I sat next to Edward, and I messed with my lip ring.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:15 pm

Edward

I finish playing video games and start to watch TV.

Joseph

As I sit on the couch someone knocks on the door, I get up and answer it. I smile when I see Clarisse, I let her in. "I haven't seen you in ages." I say and laugh a little, she smiles. "I know." She says and we start to talk.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:18 pm

Dae

I layed my head on Edward's lap, and I fell asleep.

Cody

I walked out in my Misfits shirt and my black pajama shorts. I stopped whenever I saw Clarisse, and I waved awkwardly. I started the fire, and went outside, not minding the fact that it was snowing. I started to smoke.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:27 pm

Edward

I soon fall asleep too.

Joseph

"So why are you down here?" I ask, "I wanted to see my big bro." She says and smiles, I laugh a little. "Alright." I say. "How are you and Buck getting along?" I ask. "Fine, he is always busy with his farm but it doesn't bother me, I just hang out with our daughter Eleanor." She tells me, "is she with you?" I ask, "yeah, she is asleep in the car, she is fourteen now." She says.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:30 pm

Dae

I hear a knocking at the door, and I answer it. Dillion smiles at me as she stands with Xaden, and she gives me a hug, "Hey, twin." I hug her back, "What're you doing here?" I let them in, and we all sat in the living room. I woke up Edward, and Dillion fixed her hair, "WE just came to visit."

[Ooh! Idea Can I pick out a picture for Xaden? ]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:33 pm

Edward

I rub my eyes and sit next to Dae.

{Yeah, you can pick out his picture. Smile }
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next