Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:24 pm

Joseph

"I know him, he won't give up." I say and sit on the edge of the roof.

Andrea

We listen to Dance With The Devil by Breaking Benjamin as we drive to Las Vegas, "do you think this was a good idea?" I ask and look out the car window, "yeah." Xavier says and continues to drive.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:32 pm

Cody

I shrugged, and lit another cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:36 pm

Joseph

I watch the night sky and listen to the cars drive around town.

Andrea

We get to Las Vegas and we rent a hotel room, we walk inside the hotel room and unpack our things as the twins sleep soundly. "I can't believe mom and dad didn't notice we got married, planned on leaving and now we're gone." I tell Xavier and we laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:44 pm

Cody

I smiled at him, "What would I do if I became the leader of the Italian Mafia?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:53 pm

Joseph

I smile and shrug, "you would be a even more bad@ss wife." I say and laugh a little, I kiss her on the cheek.

Andrea

We go get makeovers and new clothes, by the time we are done we look totally different. We ditch our phones and go buy new ones.

{This is Andrea and Xavier now}

Andrea
District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Art-beautiful-draw-drawing-emo-girl-Favim.com-54318
Xavier
District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Th?id=I.4799351875110197&pid=1
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:57 pm

Cody

"I think I would enjoy bossing around grown men," I say and laugh. I grab the gun and shoot the guy who had shot me in the leg. I spit off the building as he fell.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:00 pm

Joseph

I laugh and smile more, "Athena gets to do that all the time, do you remember her?" I ask and watch the guy fall.

Andrea

We get our new phones and make sure they are untraceable, you can't track the signal or anything. We buy new laptops, and we make new bank accounts. We get rid of our credit cards and use cash only now.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:09 pm

Cody

"Yeah, but I'd be a higher rank than her," I say and set the gun down.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:12 pm

Joseph

"Nope, she is the Mafia leader last time I checked." I tell her

Andrea

We buy new cars and get different license plates for them then we go change our names, Xavier changes his name to Florence Marshall, and I change my name to Crystal Denmark.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:16 pm

Cody

"Last time I checked, she got arrested a year ago for the use of illegal drugs," I say and pinch his cheek, "And Neal was always higher than her."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:19 pm

Joseph

"Ow!" I say and laugh, I rub my cheek. "I wonder where Andrea and Xavier are, we haven't seen them in a while." I tell her

Andrea/Crystal

Last but not least we erase our past, our old selves never existed, we are now untraceable and gone. We go back to the hotel and I take care of the twins while Xavier plays his guitar.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:23 pm

Cody

I shrugged, "They probably ran off together." I laughed, and answered my phone after Neal called me.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:26 pm

Neal

"Um, I am sorry about earlier, I probably should have never said that." I say to Cody after she answers and look at my bleeding wrists, I cut my wrists deeply and stabbed the palm of my hand.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:28 pm

Cody

I smiled, "It's fine. I actually thought you were calling about your job."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:31 pm

Neal

I laugh a little, "I am not giving up my job but you can be the second leader." I tell her and try to stop the bleeding from my wrist.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:33 pm

Cody

"I'll take that. Thanks, Neal." I hung up, and kisses Joseph, "Guess who's the second leader of the Mob."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:36 pm

Neal

I hung up too and smile, I grab my car keys and drive to the hospital so they can stitch my cuts.

Joseph

"You." I say and laugh a little, I kiss her back.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:50 pm

Cody

"You're too smart," I say and pull away.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:52 pm

Neal

I get to the hospital and they stitch up my cuts, I leave and drive to the cliff, it is like my secret place. I get there and sit on the edge of the cliff, I smile and keep my mind off of everything.

Joseph

"Nah, I am not too smart." I say and kiss her again.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:58 pm

Cody

I stand up, "Now, I have to get back to work." I put the rifle back into position, and layed down as I looked through the scope.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:01 pm

Neal

Quinn calls me and I answer, she tells me that Macy is in the hospital, I quickly leave the cliff and go to the hospital. I get there and go to the room Macy is in, I sit beside her bed and hold her hand.

Joseph

I go home and hangout with Clay.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:13 pm

Cody

I am told that someone else is taking my place, and I call Neal, wondering if he needed any help with anything. I rub my nose. I had been a little off since I had smoked an entire package of cigarettes.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:16 pm

Neal

I answer my phone and sniffle a little, "hello?" I say in a wobbly voice, no know ever hears me like this.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:23 pm

Cody

"Neal? Are you okay? Where are you?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:27 pm

Neal

"No I am not okay, I am at the hospital with Macy." I say as I hold back tears and look at Macy who is sleeping, her breathing is almost non existent and she is dieing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next