Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 9:32 am

Neal

"No thanks, I'd rather not." Quinn says and messes with her stitches, "don't do that." I say and she sticks her tongue out at me, she continues to mess with her stitches.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 9:38 am

Cody

"I'm going to go home. See you later, Neal," I say and leave.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 9:40 am

Neal

"Okay, bye." I say to her before she leaves, I sit and watch TV with Quinn.

Joseph

I sit at the kitchen table and turn on my laptop, I join a chat with my co-workers and we start talking about the new game we are going to make.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:35 pm

Cody

I walk up to Joseph, and whisper that I killed the guy that was trying to take over the Mob. I went upstairs, and changed into pajamas. I put the contacts back in, and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:37 pm

Joseph

We end the talk and I turn off my laptop, I go upstairs and change into my boxers and t-shirt. I lay down next to Cody and fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:38 pm

Cody

I wake up in the morning, and put the Mob ring on my finger. I smiled, and went downstairs to make breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:42 pm

Joseph

I wake up and get dressed, I go downstairs and sit on the couch, I watch TV as I type on my laptop.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:44 pm

Cody

"Neal retired his position to me," I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:47 pm

Joseph

"About time he retired." I say and laugh a little. "He is probably going to go and do what he has always wanted to do, he has always wanted to join the Army." I tell her and continue to type.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:48 pm

Cody

"Mm," I say. "I honestly have no idea what to do now that I'm leader."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:52 pm

Joseph

"I don't think anyone does when they become leader, but you'll figure it out like Neal did." I say and smile a little. "His kids are going to be heart broken though when he joins the Army, they already lost their mother." I say
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:53 pm

Cody

"If he even joins the Army. You can't know things for sure," I say and turn around with the plates of food. I banged my head on the chandelier, hastily set the plates on the table, and I started to curse in Italian.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:56 pm

Joseph

"I know he will, he has been wanting to do this years now." I say and turn off my laptop, my phone goes off telling me that I have a text. I look at the text it is from Neal, he said he joined the Army. "Told you he would, he was fast about it too, see." I say and show her the text from Neal.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:57 pm

Cody

"I'll be dammed if he dies being deployed," I say and rub my forehead. I walked to the stairs, "Breakfast is ready!"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:00 pm

Joseph

"No, he is too smart and tough." I say and make a plate of food, everyone comes down except Andrea and Xavier. "Xaden, where is Xavier and Andrea?" I ask and he starts making a plate of food. "Xavier said something about going to Las Vegas and I haven't seen them since." He tells me and finishes making his plate. "When was that?" I ask as I sit at the table. "Um about three days ago, maybe five." He says and starts eating his food.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:03 pm

Cody

I sighed, "Yup, they ran away together. Knowing them they changed their whole identity." Scarlett started to stare at the Mob ring, and I kissed the side of her head, "Yes, sweetie, I am the leader." She heaved out a sigh, and made her plate.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:07 pm

Joseph

"Xavier changed his name to Florence and Andrea changed her name to Crystal." Xaden says and eats some of his waffle, "how do you know this?" I ask. "Xavier told me but he told me nothing else other then that they were going to Las Vegas and they would change their names to those." He says and we continue to eat.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:10 pm

Cody

"Hm, strange," I say and take a bite of the waffles.

Scarlett

I finished my plate, and washed it. I went upstairs, changed into a pair of black skinny jeans, a white blous and a orange blazer, and some white ankle boots. I did my makeup, and walked out of the house without a word. I knocked on Neal's door. Over time I had developed feelings for him, and the ones for Lane grew less and less.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:13 pm

Joseph

I nod my head and start to eat.

Neal

I answer the door and I am a little shocked to see Scarlett, "what do you need?" I ask and let her in.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:18 pm

Scarlett

I nervously messed with my teased hair, "Uh, I need to talk to you about something. I'm sorry I've been a jerk to you lately." In a rushed voice, I told him my feelings.

Cody

"I wonder why Scarlett left in a hurry," I ponder.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:21 pm

Neal

I look at her shocked and try to think of what to say, "you're a very sweet girl, funny and pretty cool but I am too old for you and I don't have the same feelings for you, I am sorry." I say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:23 pm

Scarlett

"I'm nineteen," I say in a small voice. I felt my brown and gold eyes start to water, and I slowly made my way to the door.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:28 pm

Neal

I sigh and look at her for a moment, and I think for a minute. I walk up behind her and gently take her arm, I turn her around. "How about we hang out for a while and see how things go on from there?" I ask and look her in the eyes, I kinda do like her but I have never been able to show it.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:31 pm

Scarlett

"What would we do?" I ask and gently rub my eye.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:34 pm

Neal

"Go out to dinner, hangout at the park, anything you want to do really." I say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next