Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:17 pm

Cody

I got to the station, and pay Neal's bail. The guy sighed, and the police officers angrily let him out and uncuffed him. I walked back just as they were leaving.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:22 pm

Neal

"Thank you." I say to Cody and sit on my front porch, the girls go inside and Macy looks at me. "I am living with aunt Quinn, this is too stressful for me right now." Macy says and tightly pulls her shawl over her shoulders. "I am sorry." I say and she coughs, "just great now I have a cold and cancer." She says sarcastically and coughs again into her hand.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:33 pm

Cody

I answered my phone. "Sniper? Seriously?" I sighed, then hung up. "I have to be manning a sniper at night."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:36 pm

Neal

"Fun." I say and laugh a little, Macy and the girls leave with Quinn, and Joseph went to his house. I light a cigarette, "why did you bail me out?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:40 pm

Cody

I sighed, "For the second time, we need you in the Mob."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:43 pm

Neal

"You know, I really didn't want to be the leader of the Mob, and I still don't want to be the leader." I tell her
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:50 pm

Cody

I sighed, "If you get out of leader ship, I take over."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:54 pm

Neal

I nod my head and put out my cigarette, "I know." I say. "I still like you." I say and stand up, I walk inside and close the door then lock it, I watch TV.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:59 pm

Cody

I rolled my eyes, and went to where I was supposed to be positioned at. I layed down and looked at the house through the scope.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:02 pm

Quinn

I go to the local cafe and meet my boyfriend here, we talk as we eat lunch together.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:10 pm

Cody

I smiled as nightfall came. I was a shadow amongst the dozen lights. I lit a cigarette, and smoked as I looked through the scope again.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:12 pm

Quinn

We leave the cafe and we walk down the sidewalk, we part ways and I walk home alone.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:17 pm

Cody

I puffed out the smoke, and shot the guy as he walked up to his door. I grabbed my walkie-talkie, "Target killed." I heard a crackling, and I was assigned to kill another guy.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:20 pm

Quinn

I stop in my tracks when I hear someone behind me, I turn around to see a man, my heart pounds and my hands sweat. He holds a gun to my head and keeps a very firm grip on my wrists, he starts unbuttoning my shirt once we get to a ally way.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:26 pm

Cody

I heard a scream come from the alley next to the building I was atop. I jumped down, and ripped Quinn from the guy. I shot him in the head, smiled at Quinn, and went back to the roof.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:28 pm

Quinn

I sigh with relief and button my shirt back up, I smile at Cody and go home. I get home and go inside to find my boyfriend sitting on the couch, I smile and sit next to him, we watch TV.

Neal

I sit in my bedroom and listen to music, I ponder if I should cut my wrists.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:45 pm

Cody

I felt a bullet pierce my leg, and I shot the guy on the roof. I pounded my fist on the concrete, "I've been hit," I say to the walkie-talkie.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:48 pm

Quinn

We go to the lakeside and watch the night sky.

Joseph

I feel like something is wrong and I go out looking for Cody.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:53 pm

Cody

I winced as I pulled out the bullet, and I saw a figure move. I shot the target dead, and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:55 pm

Joseph

I see Cody and run up to her, I kneel down to her. "Are you alright?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:03 pm

Cody

I flicked the bullet off the roof, "Sew up the freaking wound and I will be."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:06 pm

Joseph

I get up and go get my med kit from my car, I run back and kneel back down next to her. I start sewing the hole up with great skill.

Andrea

Xavier and I get home, we walk inside and we go to his room, "I can't believe it, we got married." I say and kiss him on the lips, he smiles and kisses me back. "Now we just need to keep it a secret." He says and we start playing video games together.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:10 pm

Cody

I rested my head on my arms, and ignored the pain from the needle. "Neal says he might give up being the leader of the Mob. I know you don't want to do it, so I have to."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:16 pm

Joseph

"That's just him rambling on, he won't leave." I tell her and tie the end of the stitch.

Andrea

We stop playing video games and we get our suitcases, we pack some of our clothes, our phones and money. I put the twins in their baby carriers and put together two baby diaper bags. I get their blankets, bottles, toys and some other things, I carrier Joshua in his carrier and Xavier carries Adrianna in her carrier. We get in Xavier's car after putting the twins in their car seats, I put the stuff in the trunk and get in the passenger seat. Xavier drives us to Las Vegas.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:21 pm

Cody

"I don't know, he sounded serious." I leaned up, and picked up the sniper rifle. I quickly pushed off the multiple cigarettes of the roof.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next