Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:55 am

Rina

I walked back inside and stared at Austin. "What?" He ask. "Nothing, I just thought I saw something on your face, annoying face." I say and fake smile. "You have a annoying voice." He says. I roll my eyes and sit in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:59 am

Hope

Trace picks me up and throws me over his shoulder, he tickles me and I laugh hard. "Trace, stop!" I say as I laugh, he laughs and stops after a second. "How have you been, Kimmy?" He asks and uses my middle name. "Good, you?' I ask and he smiles. "I have been better." He says and we start to talk.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:05 am

Rina

"Where is Jesse?" I ask. "Why?" Austin ask. "None of your business." I say and make a face. "Tell me or else." He says. "Or else what?" I ask. We both stand up and he walks over to me. I flip him and sit on his back then kick his side. I smile and continue to sit on him while he yells at me to get off him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:07 am

Hope

Trace sets me down and walk over to Rina and Austin, I move Rina off Austin and walk over to Trace. We start talking again.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:10 am

Rina

I stick my tongue out at him and he does the same to me. I roll mye eyes and kick his leg. "Ouch." He says and I laugh. "Your so dead." He says. I laugh even more and run out the house with him chasing after me.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:14 am

Hope

I walk outside and stop both Austin and Rina, "freaking quit it, both of you, and I mean it!" I say and I am not happy with either of them. "Acting so damn childish, you two are both young adults and need to act like it!" I say and cross my arms, I walk back over to Trace and put on my leather jacket. Trace and I go to the beach together and I don't utter another word until we get there.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:17 am

Rina

"I'm seventeen not a legal adult yet and young adult, cha yeah right." I say and roll my eyes. "You started the whole chaos." He say. "So what do you want me to do?" I ask. "Leave." He says. I nodded and walked inside. I grabbed my bag and packed my stuff then the rope. I sigh and walked out the room. I left out the house but grabbed the keys to the old truck. I put my bag in the truck and go in. "I'm never coming back here so I hope your happy." I tell him and drive off.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:19 am

Hope

We go back home after a while and I see Rina gone, Trace leaves and I sit on the couch. "Where did Bailey go?" I ask Austin and take care of Molly.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:23 am

Rina

"She left, I don't know where." He says and shrugs.

I stopped at Texas's house and walked to his front porch. "Hey Texas!" I shouted. "Hey Rina." He says. He walks out the house and comes up to me. "I need a plac eto hang for a while." I say. "Say no more." He says and invites me in.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:25 am

Hope

"Alright." I say and shrug too, I put Molly in her crib and take off my jacket, I sit on Austin's lap and gently kiss him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:29 am

Rina

Austin smiles and kisses her back.

I stood in front of the store and made sure no one is looking, I walked into the store and stealed some drinks for the party Texas is going to throw. No one notice and I leave out the store. I walk back to Texas house.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:30 am

Hope

I wrap my legs around his waist and kiss him passionately.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 10:34 am

Rina

Austin gently layed her on the couch and continue to kiss her.

I talked to Texas until the hoedown started then we went to his barn.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:34 pm

Hope

I take off his shirt and kiss him more.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:39 pm

Rina

Austin takes off her shirt and continue to kiss her.

{Time Skip!}
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:45 pm

Hope

I smile and get up, I put on my clothes then kiss Austin on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:52 pm

Rina

Austin puts his cloths on and then Rusty and Trevor ask him to help them. He left to the barn to help them with the cows.

I closed the truck door and walked up the porch. I walked inside and went to my room.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:53 pm

Hope

I take a shower and dry off once I get out, I put on my clothes then go take care of Molly.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:59 pm

Rina

I grab my music player and walked out my room. I walked out the house and got bsck in the truck. I drove back to Texas's house.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 4:09 pm

Hope

I set Molly in her crib and watch TV.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 4:23 pm

Rina

I go to the beach with Texas and we play in the water.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 4:28 pm

Hope

I listen to music on my music player, I put in my ear buds and go outside. I start to sing to the music and I am actually a very good singer.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 9:48 pm

Rina

Austin walks outside and sits on the porch, he listens to Hope.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 9:56 pm

Hope

I smile when I see Austin, I continue to sing.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 10:16 pm

Rina

Austin smiled and continue to listen to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!
Page 34 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next