Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:49 pm

Rina

"You sure did." Austin say. Rusty walks out with Melony and goes to his car. "Have fun kids." Austin say. "Don't go to crazy tonight." Trevor says. Jesse and I laugh when Rusty glares at them. He gets in the car and drives off.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:51 pm

Hope

I kiss Austin on the cheek and smile, I slip out of his hug and go inside to clean up.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:53 pm

Rina

"I'm going to change." I say and run inside. I go to my room and grab some cloths then go change.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:56 pm

Hope

I go take a shower and get out, I dry off and put on a long summer dress. I leave my bra off and I start doing my dreads.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:57 pm

Rina

I look at myself in the mirror. I smile a little and put some new make up on. I do my hair and put my cowgirl hat on. I walk downstairs and sit on the porch with the guys.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:00 pm

Hope

I get my music playing and go outside, I put in the ear buds and sit on the porch. I start listening to Tainted Love by Marilyn Manson.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:01 pm

Rina

Jesse brings out his guiter and sits beside me. He strums his guiter and I start singing. Austin and Trevor joins in then so does Jesse.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:03 pm

Hope

I smile and listen to them sing.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:05 pm

Rina

I stop singing when I see one of our neighbors. I run over to him and start talking to him. Jesse, Austin, and Trevor continue to sing.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:08 pm

Hope

Clayton comes out and listens to them sing, he smiles and sits on my lap.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:11 pm

Rina

I come back with some pie and put it in the kitchen then sit back outside. I start singing again.

You got my heart boy, yeah!
you got heart boy.

Jesse then sings his part.

You got my heart too girl but its in a sacred place.
Oh! A sacred place.

We continue to sing.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:12 pm

Hope

Clayton claps his little hands when they finish singing the song, I smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:14 pm

Rina

I smile and take the guiter from Jesse. I start strumming it while the boys go inside to get a slice of pie. They come back out and sit on the porch.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:16 pm

Hope

Clayton spots a butterfly and goes chase after it, I laugh as I watch him go in circles trying to get it.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:19 pm

Rina

I stand up and put the guiter up. I run to rhe barn and take care of all the horses.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:20 pm

Hope

Clayton stops when he gets dizzy from running in circles, I get up and pick him up. I take him inside and put him to bed.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:23 pm

Rina

I see the time and run out the barn. "Guys were going to go to the beach tonight." I tell Austin and Jesse. "We'll go get ready." They say and go inside. I run upstairs and go change into my bikini.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:24 pm

Hope

"What are you doing?" I ask Rina and start reading a book as I sit on her bed.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:26 pm

Rina

"Put on a bathing suit because we're heading to the beach." I tell her. I take off my cowgirl hat and boots then put my country like bikini on. "All of us will be in the truck waiting for you." I say and go to the truck.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:30 pm

Hope

I put on my swimsuit and put on my shorts then a tank top, I never wear tank tops. I put on flip flops and walk to the truck, I get in and we leave to the beach.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:34 pm

Rina

We get to the beach and go set up our stuff. Once we set up then the guys go play in the water while I sit on the sand.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:36 pm

Hope

I take off my shirt then shorts, I sit on the sand in my bikini and I realize that my belly button piercing is showing. I smile a little and lay on the sand with my hands behind my head.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:39 pm

Rina

Jesse walks up to me. "Come in the water." He says. "No I hate the ocean." I say and lay on the sand. Jesse rolls his eyes and pick me up. "Jesse! Put me down!" I yell. He laughs and drops me into the water then jumps in after.

Austin sits on the sand near our stuff and laughs while he makes a sand castle.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:41 pm

Hope

I look at Austin and smile, I get up and help him make a sand castle.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:42 pm

Rina

"Your doing good at making this sand castle." He says and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!
Page 18 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next