Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:29 am

Hope

I hear Rina yelling and set Molly in the crib, "no yelling, please." I say to her and lean on the wall. "Now what are you two talking about?" I ask
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:33 am

Rina

"You-him he is so freaking annoying." I say. "Me? Have you heard yourself talk, let me tell you that you aren't that peachy to talk too." Austin says. "Peachy? Now I have to be peachy?" I ask. Both of us roll our eyes at each other.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:39 am

Hope

"Both of you quit acting like children and talk it out before I talk it out for you two because I know you two won't like it." I tell them and cross my arms.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:44 am

Rina

"Fine then." I say and look at Austin. "Fine then." Austin says and we btoh glare at each other.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:49 am

Hope

"Talk it out, now." I say sternly and look them both in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:53 am

Rina

"I found out that ma is allowing me to have May." I say to Austin. "After many pleads she said I can have her back from the orphanage, anyway she is three." I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:54 am

Hope

I smile a little and go back inside the room, I take care of Molly and the nurse shows me how to breast feed.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:04 am

Rina

"She left, now what do you want?" He ask, queitly. "I need the money to rake care of her, you are the only one who still knows I did not take her to the orphanage." I say and hold out my hand. "Here." He says and hands me a bunch of money.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:06 am

Hope

I finish feeding Molly and gently pat her back to get her to burp.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:08 am

Rina

"Flower doesn't know who the father is, does she?" I ask, quietly. "No she doesn't." He says and I smile then nod.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:11 am

Hope

I smirk when I hear Rina talking to Austin, I have amazing hearing and can hear a bird from miles away. "Why do you care if I know. Bailey?" I ask from the room.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:15 am

Rina

"Trust me I have my reason." I say when I walk inside.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:18 am

Hope

"What is it then?" I ask and hold Molly in my arms.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:22 am

Rina

"I'm not telling you because its between me and my family." I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:27 am

Hope

'Oh okay." I say and Molly falls asleep again.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:29 am

Rina

"Why are you here?" Austin ask. "Ma and pa say I had to stay with you." I say and sit in the chair.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:31 am

Hope

"Why do you have to stay with him?" I ask, I have been very nosy lately.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:34 am

Rina

"Because of what hapoen last night." I say. "You told them?" He ask. "Yep." I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:39 am

Hope

Benny comes in and I sigh, "how do you do it?!" I ask and set Molly in her crib, "hah, you were pregnant!" He says and points at me. "Yeah, so." I say and he laughs at me, "your dead meat, your dad is going to kill you!" He says and I cover his mouth, "will you just shut up and leave?" I ask and he shakes his head 'no'. "I am going tell him and you are so going to get your butt beat!" He says and my face turns pale. "You wouldn't?" I ask, "oh yes I would, especially since you ratted me out!" He says and laughs at me, I start to fake cry and it looks real since I am a very good actor. Benny shuts up and looks at me in shock that I would 'cry' in front of people.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:42 am

Rina

"Is she actually crying?" I ask Austin. "I don't know." He says to me.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:44 am

Hope

I wipe away the tears, my eyes are red and puffy because I can actually make myself cry. "Hope, don't cry." Benny says and I look at him as I sniffle. "You won't tell daddy will you?" I ask and I sound like have been crying. "No not now." He says and hugs me, I smile to myself but stop and sniffle some more and let some tears escape.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:47 am

Rina

"She is good." I say to Austin, quietly. "She is actually crying stupid." He says. "Your stupid, stupid." I say and we both glare at each other.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:48 am

Hope

Benny leaves and I smile, "God, he is so stupid, actually falling for that." I say and laugh, I smile happily and sit on the bed, I watch TV.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:54 am

Rina

"In your face, she was faking, doofus." I say. "Whatever." Austin says and sits down. I sit down too and smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:00 am

Hope

My dad walks in and he glares at me, "so you had a baby, how sweet." He says, sarcastically. "Get out, I don't need bad influences around Austin and I's child." I tell him and stand up, "so that's his name." He says and looks Austin dead in the eyes, "what are going to do?" I ask and stand in front of him, I can see it in his eyes, he is mad and looking to take it out on someone. "Remember when you were little and I, well, I shouldn't say around your new boyfriend, you little dirty thing." He says and I boil with anger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!
Page 27 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next