Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:04 pm

Hope

I sit and watch them play the game, my eyes are dilated and I smell strongly of the something.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:18 pm

Rina

I stop playing for a moment and look at Flower. I hand the controller to Rusty and walk over to Flower. "Hey can I talk to you on the porch for a minute." I ask. I walked on to the porch.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:22 pm

Hope

I follow her out to the porch and sit on the steps. "what do you want to talk about?" I ask and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:23 pm

Rina

"You smoke, don't you?" I ask. "Let me see the stuff." I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:26 pm

Hope

I sigh and hand her the bag, "here." I say
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:27 pm

Rina

"How do you um use this stuff?" I ask. I sat beside her and smile. "I've always wanted to try this." I tell her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:28 pm

Hope

I look at her a little shocked then I take the bag, I open it up and make a joint for her. I lit it then hand it to her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:30 pm

Rina

I took it from her and started smoking. "Wow! This is so cool." I say and do it again.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:32 pm

Hope

"Don't smoke it all or you'll be higher then a kite." I say and laugh.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:33 pm

Rina

"How can you not, its so so fun." I say and laugh.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:36 pm

Hope

"Yeah well, that costs more then you care to know." I say and laugh a little,.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:37 pm

Rina

I see my dads truck pull up and I quickly put the weed away. "We can't let my dad or any of my family members know about this." I tell Flower.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:39 pm

Hope

"No really?" I say sarcastically, I clean it up then put it in my pocket, I go inside then go to her room and put it in my suitcase then go to the living room.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:41 pm

Rina

I run inside and sit beside Austin and Jesse. I start playing a zombie shooting game with them.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:47 pm

Hope

I spray perfume on Rina without anyone knowing, I put it on myself then put the bottle in my pocket. I sit on a chair and watch them play the game as Clayton plays outside.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:22 pm

Rina

I win the round and I jump up in the chair. "Yes!" I say. "Dang it!" Trevor says. I lick my tongue out at him and play a round with Jesse.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:27 pm

Hope

Clayton comes charging in and runs right to me, "mama, mama, he's here!" He chants and I look at him. "Who's here?" I ask and he grabs my hand then drags me outside, "look!" He says and points to my father, I quickly pick up Clayton and go back inside, I close the door then lock it. I go back to the living room and I look at Rina and her brothers then Jesse, "whatever you guys do. do not open that door when someone knocks on it, my father is here." I tell them and sit down on a chair, Clayton pulls on my hand to get to me to get up. "Mama, I wanna see him!" He whines and I just sit. "No, Clayton." I say and he stops.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:34 pm

Rina

"Pa! Come here!" I say. My dad walks in the living room and I walk up to him. "Someone is on our land who shouldn't be." I say. "Okay i'll handle it." He says. He grabs his rifle and walks out the house. I go back into the living room.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:38 pm

Hope

I look out the window to see my father trying to explain why he is here, my father catches sight of me and points at me, he tells Rina's father that he is here to get me and to take me home with Clayton. "You're not taking me or Clayton home." I tell my father and he walks up to the window. "Yeah, I am, I have changed a lot and you have to give me a chance." He says and I roll my eyes. "I have given you more the enough chances." I say and close the window on him, Clayton tries to go outside but I pick him up before he can.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:56 pm

Rina

My father comes in and closes the door. "He won't get off our land." He says.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:00 pm

Hope

I get up and hand Clayton to Jesse, I walk outside and close the door behind me. "What?" I ask bitterly, "I want you to come home with me and we can start over." He says. "I have heard that story a million times." I say and turn around to go inside, he grabs my arm and yanks me back. "You're coming home." He says and tries to drag me off the land, I kick him and he knocks me out with one punch. I land on the ground with a loud thud, he picks me up and walks off, and takes me home.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:05 pm

Rina

I grab my lasso and put my boots on. I put a knife in my bag and put my cowgirl hat on. I put the bag around my neck and put my lasso up. I follow Flower's father with out anyone knowing.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:08 pm

Hope

My father walks into the gang hideout and sets me on the couch, their are a bunch of his gang members here. He walks off and goes to some stuff, I wake up and rub my head. I look around and sigh, "well, this is just lovely." I say to myself and get up, I walk to my room here and go in. I close the door then lock it, I sit on my bed and watch TV on the little TV.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:11 pm

Rina

I run up to the hideout and smile. I go to one of the windows and throw a rock at it. "Flower!" I say loud enough for her to hear.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:13 pm

Hope

I see Rina and smile, I help her up and pull her in through the window. "What are you doing here?" I ask and sit on my bed again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!
Page 15 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next