Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:36 pm

Rina

I smile and hug Brandon. "Hey!" I say and pick up Bucky. "I love Bucky because he has the same name as my uncle who is coming toniht." I tell Flower. "Would you like to stay for dinner, you and your brother?" I ask her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:38 pm

Hope

"What are you guys having, if you don't mind me asking." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:40 pm

Rina

"If you hate to eat meat then you'll have what i'm having." I say. "I eat salad while everyone else eats meat and stuff." I tell her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:41 pm

Hope

"Yeah, I will stay for dinner, Clayton and I only eat salad and other things too." I tell her and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:42 pm

Rina

"Yay!" I say and smile. I put bucky down and the pups all run off. I sit back on the porch steps. "Jesse and him are probably having fun." I say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:44 pm

Brendon

I do my best girly squeal, "Oo! Then can we paint eachother's nails, and then go shopping-" i started to parade around "- and then we'll come back, and tell all about our crushes!" I clapped my hands, and started to laugh hyseterically.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:45 pm

Hope

I look at Brendon and hit his arm, "I don't do that stuff so that doesn't not hold true for all women and girls." I say and laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:46 pm

Brendon

"I'm just messing around, darling," I say and continue to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:47 pm

Hope

"Call me that one more time and I will make sure you can't again." I say and look him in the eyes, dead serious.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:50 pm

Rina

I see Jesse and Clayton come up the driveway. "Get this! I came to the stables to ride Clayton and I here but when I got there my horse was gone." Jesse say. "Why I wonder what happen to him." He says and looks at me. I run over and grab his hat then put it on. "Sorry but I can't answer that for you because i'm acting like you right now." I say and laugh.

Last edited by FireflyNight on Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:52 pm

Hope

"Mama!" Clayton says and I sigh to myself, I don't say anything but I let him tell what him and Jesse did together.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:54 pm

Rina

I walk around in his hat and laugh so hard. "Here have the hat back." I say and hand him his hat. "Thank you." He says and put his hat back on. I walk back over to Flower and Brandon with Jesse.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:55 pm

Brendon

"Woah, calm down," I picked a flower from the ground, and gave it to her, "I don't have any water or anything, but forgive me?" I gave her a puppy face.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:57 pm

Hope

Clayton rambles on about what they did and I smile, "thanks for watching him, Jesse." I say and smile, I listen to Clayton ramble on, I can probably only understand him. "I forgive you." I say and gently take the flower, I put it in my hair and smile a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:59 pm

Brendon

"Yay!" I picked up Rina my her waist and spun her around, "There's my cowgirl!"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:00 pm

Rina

"No problem Flower." He says and I smile when Brandon spins me around.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:01 pm

Hope

"Just don't pick anymore flowers, they have souls too." I say to Brendon and start playing with Clayton. I smile at Jesse and continue to play with Clayton.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:02 pm

Brendon

I gave Rina a quick kiss on the cheek and set her down. I smiled, and laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:04 pm

Hope

My cell phone goes off and I answer it, I bounce Clayton on my leg. "Hello?" I say and hear my fathers voice, "Flower it's me, can you get me out of jail?" He asks and I roll my eyes, "no, I don't have the money, I have to take care of Clayton first." I tell him.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:07 pm

Rina

"Jesse my brothers need your help." I tell him. "What type of help?" He ask. "They need you to put Lacy back in her barn before Uncle Bucky comes tonight." I say. "Austin get out here!" Jesse shouts and Austin runs out. "Hey I need your help." He says. "I heard." Jesse say. They go over to put Lacy the cow in the barn.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:08 pm

Hope

My dad begs me to spend my last dime on getting him out of jail and I give in, "fine, I will come later." I say and hang up on him.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:10 pm

Rina

"Everything okay?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:11 pm

Hope

"I have to go bail my dad out of jail." I say and look at Clayton, he runs around the yard as he tries to catch a butterfly.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:12 pm

Brendon

"Rina, I have to go," I sya after I get a text from my mom. I spun her around, kissed her on her lips, then left.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:13 pm

Rina

"Okay bye." I say and turn back to Flower. "Want me to help you?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!
Page 10 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next