Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:26 am

Rina

I get on Jesse's back and he carries me around as I talk to people.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:29 am

Hope

I see Clayton and he is getting ready to eat a piece of candy, I run up to him and take it out of his hand. "No, it's bad for you." I say and he nods his head, I pick him up and we go outside to play tag.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:32 am

Rina

Soon everyone leaves and we clean up the barn. I feel something wet hit me and I look to see my cloths soak. "Who did it?" I ask. Austin starts to laugh but he points at Rusty. I glare at Rusty and grab a water gun from the table. "Rust your about to suffer." I say and shoot him with water. Soon we all are being soak with water. "Hey shoot Flower and Clayton with water." I whisper to Austin. He smiles and splash water near Flower and Clayton.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:35 am

Hope

I gasp when water hits my back, I turn around to see Austin. I grab the hose, Clayton giggles and runs inside before he gets wet. I turn on the hose and spray water on Austin, I laugh and stop after a second.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:39 am

Rina

I look at Austin who is soak with water and we see our mom coming. "Ma is coming." I say and we all quickly throw our guns down then I grab the hose from Flower. "What in tarnation happen here?" She ask, angry. "Sorry ma it was my faught." Austin say. "It was all of our faught." Rusty say. "Everyone go clean up and boys you come back out here to clean up the rest of the barn." She orders. We all nod and once she leave we all burst out laughing.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:41 am

Hope

I look behind me to see that you can see my hot pink underwear through my dress since it is wet, I run inside before anyone can see my underwear.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:44 am

Rina

All of us go inside to change. "Flower you can stay in my room while Clayton stays with the guys." I tell her and go into my room. I change into my pajamas.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:47 am

Hope

I nod my head and get my suitcase, I open it up and look through my clothes. I have quite interesting clothes, I pick out my clothes then go to the bathroom. I change into my short summer dress and put on my sandals, I put on my light jacket that says 'Flower Child' on it. I walk out of the bathroom and go back to Rina's room.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:49 am

Rina

I sit on my bed and turn on the tv. I lay in my bed and stare at the ceiling while I listen to the people talk on the tv.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:54 am

Hope

I go back to the bathroom and fix my hair, I start redoing my dreads and leave the door open.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:57 am

Rina

Austin walked into my room and started talking to me. "We should totally hang tomorrow." I say. "Really?" He ask. "Yeah right after I die." I say, sarcastically. "Ha! Ha! Your to funny." Austin says. J smile and laugh a little as we talk.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:59 am

Hope

I walk back to Rina's room and have my jacket off, I walk into her room and see Austin. I get nervous because I hate wearing dresses like these around guys, I go to my suitcase and get my book, I start to read.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:01 am

Rina

"Hey flower would you like to hang with Bailey and I tomorrow?" Austin ask. I smiled and laid back in my bed.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:03 am

Hope

"Sure." I say and smile, I put my book away and dig through my suitcase to make sure my most personal item is with me.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:06 am

Rina

"Alright, night Bailey." Austin say and leaves out the room. Jesse comes in right after Austin leaves the room. "Hey what are you doing tomorrow?" He ask. "Going to the bowling alley tomorrow, why?" I ask. "I'm coming." He say. "Cool." I say and smile. "Night ya'll, see you tomorrow Bailey." He says ans leaves. I smile and close the door.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:08 am

Hope

I smile when I see my personal item, I zip up my suitcase and sit on Bailey's bed. "I can't live without that stuff." I whisper to myself and take off my sandals.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:13 am

Rina

I go into my bathroom and put my hair up in pony tails. I leave out the bathroom and get in the bed. "Girls its time to hit the hay!" My mom shouted. "Night ma!" I shout. "Night Bailey!" She shouted back and I laugh a little. I lock the door and get in the bed again. "You heard my mom its time to hit the hay." I say to Flower and soon I fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:14 am

Hope

I nod my head and fall asleep in my sleeping bag.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:18 am

Rina

I get up in the morning and get in the shower. I get out and put my cowgirl cloths on then I put my make up on. I put my boots on and my cowgirl hat on. I open the door and go take care of the animals while my mother cooks breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:24 am

Hope

I get up and I take a shower, I let my hair be it's normal silky self, I put on my summer dress on that I wore before I went to bed. I put on my sandals then put my hair up in a ponytail, I look totally different but really hot.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:26 am

Rina

I pick up the buckets of milk and hand them to Rusty then I give the egg baskets to Austin. We all go insdie and eat breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:28 am

Hope

I skip breakfast but Clayton eats, I get my item from my suitcase and go outside. I go to the woods and sit behind a tree, I start to smoke,
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:29 am

Rina

After breakfast all of us go to the living room. I start playing video games with my three brothers and Jesse.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:32 am

Hope

I go back to the house and walk in, I smile and Clayton looks at me curiously. "Mama, are you okay?" He asks and looks me in the eyes. "Of course I am, sweetheart!" I say in a really loving and happy voice, I kiss his cheek and go to the living room. I sit on the couch, "hi guys!" I say and smile brightly.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 12:35 pm

Rina

"Hey." I say. "Hey." My brothers say together. "Howdy." Jesse say. I focus on the game and try to win the game but Jesse won the round. I got angry but I try to win again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!
Page 14 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next