Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 7:54 pm

Xen

I took off my mask and walked in the living room. "Would you like to watch a movie and have popcorn?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 7:56 pm

Emerald

I took off my heels and smiled, "Yeah." I sat on the couch, and scratched my ear.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 7:58 pm

Xen

I put in the horror movie and sit back on the couch. I start eating the popcorn and watching the movie.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 7:59 pm

Emerald

A scream came from the TV, and I started to growl. I caught myself, and slammed my hand over my mouth. "Sorry, dog instincts," I say to Xen and take a bite of the popcorn.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:02 pm

Xen

"Its fine, I don't really care." I say and continue to watch the movie.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:05 pm

Emerald

I covered my eyes at one point, and buried my face in Xen's shoulder. I peeked out, and blushed a little out of embarrassment. I looked back at the movie, and smiled, trying to act tough.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:06 pm

Xen

I screamed at one of the parts and quickly turn off the movie. I turn it back on the normal tv and started watching that.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:08 pm

Emerald

I giggled a little, and crawled onto his lap. I kissed his on the cheek, and smiled, "You're too cute."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:10 pm

Xen

"Thanks you are too." I say and smile. I kinda miss Summer not being here because she usually makes fun of me and thwn I do the same to her. "Summer actaully left, she is living with Devin so you have her room now." I tell Emerald. "Dad isn't happy about it but I don't care." I say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:11 pm

Emerald

"Oh," I say and kissed him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:13 pm

Xen

I kissed her back on the lips and watch more tv.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:16 pm

Emerald

I turned off the TV, and smiled at him, "Today is Xen and Emerald day. No distractions, just us." My eyes glistened and turned an even brighter blue, something that started to happen after I first turned. I moved a strand of hair out of his face, and stared into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:19 pm

Xen

"What do you want to do?" I ask. I put my hair back in my face because I like it that way.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:21 pm

Emerald

"I kinda like what we're doing right now," I say and press my forehead to his. I smiled, and kissed him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:23 pm

Xen

"Um okay." I say an kiss her some more.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:25 pm

Emerald

I pulled away, "Or we can do something else." I tapped my finger on his nose, "I don't care what it is."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:26 pm

Xen

"Want to play a board game?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:26 pm

Emerald

"Oh you are so boring," I say in a posh tone. I giggled, "Yes." I get off of his lap, and sit on the floor.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:28 pm

Xen

Summer would know what to do. I thought as I grabbed the game from the shelf. I put it on the floor and set it up. "We have three games that we aren't playing." I say and set up the word game.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:32 pm

Emerald

"What are the games?" I asked and watched him set up the board.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:33 pm

Xen

"Twister, candyland and Monopoly." I tell her and finish setting up the game.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:36 pm

Emerald

"You and Summer would play those," I say and sigh. "Xen, you can tell me anything. If something's bothering you, please tell me."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:37 pm

Xen

"Emerald forget about it." I say and start playing the board game.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:39 pm

Emerald

I frown. Nice way to ruin the day, Xen. I stood up, walked out of the house with my shoes, and drove back to my house. I slammed the door shut to my room, and started to strum my guitar. Alex peeked his head in, "Everything alright, kiddo?" I nodded my head, and he left.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:43 pm

Xen

I did nothing about it. I deleted her number then changed then walked up to my room. I sat on the bed and called one of my vampire friends. We started talking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 32 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next