Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:00 pm

Xen

"I forgive you but you need to leave." I say as I played the piano.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:10 pm

Emerald

I smiled, then left out of the kingdom. I transformed again, and colided with the wolf from the pond. I growled at him, Watch it! He seemed shocked, then transformed into his normal self. So did it, and I rubbed my head, "That hurt, you know." He laughed, "You need to slow down with your entrance." He had brown hair with a streak of blonde in it, and lavish green eyes. He extended his hand, "My name is Logan. I'm the prince of the kingdom." I smiled, and shook his hand, "My name is Emerald. I just recently moved here." He nodded his head, "I'll see you around, Miss Emerald." He walked off, and I went back to Rosaline's place.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:12 pm

Summer

I finish my last victim and cracked my neck. "That was tasty." I say and go back to the kingdom.

Rosaline

I chewed some gum and blew it into a bubble then popped it.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 11:14 pm

Emerald

I walked through the door, and smiled. I went to the room Rosaline said I would be staying in, and I layed down on the bed. Logan is so dreamy, but I'm Xen, so we can't go more than friends.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:12 am

Emerald

I rolled onto my stomach. Maybe Xen will find a cute little vampire girl, and he won't need me anymore. Oh what am I saying, I don't want to break up with him. I sighed. Love is so confusing.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:18 am

Rosaline

I walked into the room Emerald is in. "Hey." I say and smile. I notice her expressions and I laugh. "Did you meet prince Logan?" I ask. "He has a little brother name Rowan." I tell her. "But you must have met him, I mean I can tell by your expressions." I say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:20 am

Emerald

"Yes, I did meet him and he is so dreamy. But, I'm still with Xen, and we made up so we can't go more than friends," I say and look at her. "Maybe I should break up with Xen? I don't know."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:25 am

Rosaline

"Oh my God his brother is so cute too." I say andnsmile. "He is my age, I like him a lot but who would want to go out with a goth and Emo girl like me. No dashing prince." I say. "You probably should break up with Xen so we could double date." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:27 am

Emerald

"That's the tricky part. I don't know how to do it," I say and sit up. "Maybe I should just tell him it's not working out, and he should find someone else that's better, and his own race."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:31 am

Rosaline

"He'll be crush." I say and stand up. "Lets practice. I'll be Xen while you be you." I say. "Sya what you are going to say to him." I tell her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:45 am

Emerald

"I don't know what to say, really." I shrugged, "I'll wing it right now, I guess." I took a deep breath, "Xen, I don't think we should see eachother anymore. I think you need to find someone in the vampire kingdom because I can't see you while we're separated. Don't think of me as conceited, but it's for the better." I played with my thumbs, and looked at her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:48 am

Rosaline

"Oh my Vampire! Why are you breaking up with me." I say and pretend to cry. "What did I do to you?" I ask as I continue to cry. I started laughing and then suddenly stop. "Sorry. Anyway that is nice to say, i'll think he'll be fine with it." I say and sit on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:50 am

Emerald

I laughed a little, and repated what I had told to Rosaline to Xen in his thought. I sighed, "I told him."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:53 am

Rosaline

"Good, now lets go get us some prince." I say and stand up.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:56 am

Emerald

"He hasn't said anything, but okay," I say and stand up. We walked out of the house, and I looked around. I started to sniff the air, "He's in the castle. I don't know about Rowan, though."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:37 pm

Rosaline

"Because you never met him so you have to meet him to know his smell." I tell her. "Come on, turning into a wolf will get us there quicker." I say. I turn into a wolf and run toward the castle.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:47 pm

Emerald

I transformed and ran behind her. I soon passed her up. I saw him come out of the doors of the castle with another guy, and I stopped running. I barked happily, and my tail wagged. He smiled and waved at me, and I turned back into my human form. "Hi Logan!" I smiled, and he walked over and gave me a breif hug. "Hey, Emerald," He said and I blushed a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:56 pm

Rosaline

I transformed into my human form and I run up to them. "Hey Rowan." I say and smile. "Hey Rosa." He say and smiled back.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:06 pm

Emerald

I looked at Rosaline, "I saw like a fair or something going on, why don't we all go to that?" Logan nodded his head, "I'm not busy right now, sure."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:11 pm

Rosaline

"Sure I'll like to go." Rowan say. "Me too." I say and smile. We left to the fair.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:14 pm

Emerald

I bought ma and Logan tickets, and we walked in. I smiled at him, and he smiled back. It's hard not to get lost in his eyes. We both set off to the ferris wheel.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:16 pm

Rosaline

I looked at Rowan, "I know a way we can get in with out buying a ticket." I say to him. "Show me the way." He say. Good thing about Rowan is he is a trouble maker like me, seriously. We both sneak pass the booth without being notice and we walked inside. "Lets head to the games." I say. "Okay." He say and we ran over to the games.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:23 pm

Emerald

Logan was so sweet and kind. I have always had a fear of heights, and I clung on the seat. He wrapped his arm around me, and held me tight, "It's okay, I got you." I blushed again.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:26 pm

Rosaline

"I bet your brother and Emerald are making out." I say as I toss a ball at the bottle. "I bet they are on the ferris wheel holding each other in their arms." Rowan say and toss a ball at the bottle and knocked it down. I laugh and toss another ball which didn't kncok the bottle down. Rowan won and gave me his stuff panda. "Thanks." I say. "I have a bunch at the castle." He say. I stared at him and he started laughing. "I'm kidding." He say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:24 pm

Emerald

We got off the ride, laughing hyserically. "That was fun," I said and Logan nodded his head/ My stomach grumbled, and he smiled, "Wanna get something to eat?" I nodded my head, and he got me a hotdog. I ate it as we shared some stuff about eachother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 34 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next