Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:29 pm

Rosaline

"Okay prince Rowan since you love to get in trouble, lets do something that defiantly will get us in trouble." I say, annoyed at him. "Fine, follow me." He say. I followed behind him and he set up a booth. "What is this?" I ask. "A telling truth booth." He tells me. "What do you mean?" I ask. A lady walked up to us and he explained evertyhing to the lady then she ask him question. "Yes that dress makes you look fat." He says and she runs off crying. "Nicely done, lets do some more." I say and stand behind the booth with him. We make more people angry or cry as we tell them the truth.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:34 pm

Emerald

Logan and I walked to 'the Tunnel', and we sat in the cart. It took off, and he looked at me, "You know, you're very pretty, Emerald." I giggled, "Thank you." He started to lean in, and we were soon kissing.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:36 pm

Rosaline

"Can I ask how any of this is getting us in trouble?" I ask. "Its not but we are getting money out of it." He says. I smile and take the money out his hand. "Lets go find Emerald and your brother." I say and we run to look for them.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:38 pm

Emerald

Logan and I walked out of the ride, laughing a little. We were holding hands, and I kissed his cheek. I threw away the hotdog wrapper, and we sat on a bench.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:50 pm

Rosaline

I spot Emerlad and Logan. I run up to them with Rowan. "Hey guys." I say. "Look we made cash, a lot of it." Rowan says.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:55 pm

Emerald

Logan frowns, "Exactly how did you make it?" he asks Rowan. I waved at Rosaline.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 3:06 pm

Rowan

"By telling the truth to people, bro." He says. "Yep! A lady came up to him and ask him if her dress look fat on her and he say yes." I say and start laughing. "It was funny because she ran off crying." He say and we both laugh together.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 3:14 pm

Emerald

"That's mean," I say and Logan nods his head in agreement.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 3:15 pm

Rosaline

"Not if you get money out of it." He says. "Cha yeah." I say.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 9:54 pm

-Jess-
I was laying around the house doing nothing. Mom wasn't around, plus the twins were busy at the kingdom.

-Oliver-
I was in the kingdom, just walking around. Lloyd was by my side.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:01 am

Emerald

"It's not right," I say and cross my arms. Logan sighs and smiles, "I can't really expect anything more from you, Rowan."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:03 am

Rosaline

"Is he smiling about this?" I ask, quietly. "Uh huh." He says. "How isn't right?" I ask Emerald. "Yeah how?" Rown ask his brother.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:06 am

Emerald

"Making people feel bad, that's not right," I say and smile. Logan wraps his arm around me, and I blushed once more. "You two head off now and do whatever it is trouble makers do," he says.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:08 am

Rosaline

"Gross." I say. "Yep." Rowan says. "Hey you have to be at my house by ten." I tell Emerald and run off with Rowan.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:09 am

Emerald

Logan turned my head towards his, and we started to kiss again.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:13 am

Rosaline

"I am not getting in anymore trouble today so want to go to the park?" I ask. He nods and I take his hand. I take him to the park in the real world. "I'm not allowed to be in the real world." He say. "Come on it will be fun." I say and smile. "Alright." He says and we go swing.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:16 am

Emerald

Logan pulled away and we both smiled at eachother. I looked up, and my eyes turned a dark white color. I howled at the almost full moon, and Logan joined in.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:18 am

Rosaline

I looked up at the moon and then at Rowan. "I can't control myself." He say. "What do you mean?" I ask. "I'm still trying to learn not to eat humans." He told me. "Oh thats not good." I say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:20 am

Emerald

We walked out of the fair, and I turned into my wolf form suddenly. I spun in a circle, he transfomred, and we started to run around the kingdom.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:22 am

Rosaline

"Don't look at the moon and I know another method that could help you not transform into a wolf." I say. "I know one too." He says. I look at him and suddenly am shocked when he kiss me. "Nice method." I say and kiss him some more.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:25 am

Emerald

I tackled him, and started to lick his face. We both jumped into the pond, and started to swim around.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:26 am

Rosaline

I lean against a tree as I continue to kiss Rowan. He puts his hands on my waist and I put my arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:27 am

Emerald

We get out of the pond, shake off all of the water, and transform back into humans. We both layed down on the grass, and he wraped his arms around me.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:32 am

Rosaline

"You are a great kisser." I say and smile. "Your a great kisser too." He says. I smile even more and push him. We walk back to the kingdom and I look at the time. "I have to go but i'll see you later." I say and run home before ten.

Summer

I sat with Xen. We had left back to the private summer house on the beach which too is private, meaning it is all ours. We got off the plane and left to the beach.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:33 am

Emerald

Logan walked me home, and he gave me a hug before he left. I walked into the house, and smiled brightly as I walked into my room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 35 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next