Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:01 pm

Emerald

I picked up the picnic basket and my guitar and went back to my house. Alex had left for work, so I just sat on the couch in some fuzzy pajamas pants, watching a movie.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:06 pm

Xen

I got home and walked inside. I closed the door and saw Summer. "Why did you accept the mission?" I ask. She shrugged and flipped through the channels. "You were out with Emerald and I became bored." She said. I rolled my eyes and sat next to her. "Emerald is my girlfriend." I said.

Summer

I felt my body boil with anger and I got up. I punch him in the eye and ran up to my room. I closed the door and sat on my bed.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:29 pm

Emerald

I started to nibble on a cupcake, and I continued to watch TV.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:31 pm

Summer

I walked out my room to see Xen in the bathroom, looking at his eye. I rolled my eyes and walked down the stairs. Dustin called ofr us both. "I have another mission for you two." He said. "No way, nope. I'm not doing it if I have to look at stupid dumb freaking Xen." I said and walked out the lving room. Leaving Xen and Dustin shock.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:53 pm

Emerald

I changed into a black undershirt and a pair of lift green shorts. I kept on my hightops, and put on my grey jacket. I walked to the park with my guitar, and started to play it.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:56 pm

Summer

I called Devin and ask him to meet me at the park. I walked out the house and ran to the park. I saw Devin and smiled. Inside of me though felt like something isn't right about him. I notice his eyes a crimson color and my heart almost stopped but I didn't let it bother me. I satrted talking to him.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:06 am

Emerald

I called Xen and waited for him to answer.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:07 am

Xen

I pick my cellphone up and answered it. "Yeah." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:12 am

Emerald

"Xen, can you come over? I'm bored. My brother's at work and I need to tune my guitar again." I started to walk back home, which was only a block away from the park.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:20 am

Xen

"Sure but Summer has to come over." I said. "I'll be there in a second." I said. I hung up and walked to Summer's room. I knocked on her door and open it but she isn't in there. I rolled my eyes and toom my jacket. I walked out the house and to Emerald's house.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:25 am

Emerald

As I was cutting some tomatoes for a salad, I accidentally cut myself bad with the knife. I open the door for Xen, and hold my gushing hand. "Hey, I sort of cut myself." I smiled a little, and hid my hand. A few drops of blood hit the floor, and I hoped he didn't notice.

[Hmm...Maybe Xen could bite Em this time? Whatcha think?]
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:28 am

[Sure.]

Xen

I saw the blood fall on the ground and my eyes turn a dark crimson. I closed the door and pushed Emerald on the wall. I lean in and bite her neck, and drink her blood. I stopped and moved away from her. A smile place on my face and I licked the blood off.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:32 am

Emerald

I hold my neck, and look at him in fear. "Wh-what are you?"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:36 am

Xen

I smile and walk to the door. "I'm a vampire and you either will die or turn into one." I said and walked out her house, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:42 am

Emerald

I ran out after him, "Xen! Stay with me! You said you'd spend time with me." I spun him around, and stared into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:43 am

Xen

"After I bit you, you still want to hang with me?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:45 am

Emerald

"You are my boyfriend." I kissed his cheek, and took off my bloodstained jacket. I fixed the straps of my undershirt and smiled.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:48 am

Xen

I don't understand why Summer punch me in the eye. I thought. "By any chance have you seen Summer?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:44 am

Emerald

I shook my head, "No."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 9:06 am

Xen

"Okay, she'll probably be okay." I said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 9:08 am

Emerald

I looked into his eyes and started to lean in. I kissed him gently on the lips, then pulled back quickly. My face blushed, "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 9:27 am

Xen

I never kissed a girl before, not even Summer kiss me before. I thought. I smile and kiss her back.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 9:37 am

Emerald

I shut my eyes as we kissed and held onto his shoulders. I heard a car honk and turned my head to see Alex. He grinned, "No PDA in the front lawn! Get a room!" I rolled my eyes, and led Xen to my room.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:07 pm

Xen

I walked into her room and checked my cellphone. I didn't see no new messages so I put my cellphone in my pocket.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 6:51 pm

Emerald

I sat on my bed and patted the space next to me. "You can sit here. I don't bite that hard." I winked at him and giggled a little.

[I AM SOOOOOO SORRY!!! The internet's been out at my house for two days!]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 10 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next