Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 12:19 am

Xen

I listen to Emerald play the guitar until the plane landed. I got up and walked out after picking my bag up. I walked over to my black car.

Summer

I walked out the plane with my bag and walked over to Xen's car.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 12:26 am

Emerald

I looked around, "Airport, Em, you're in the Bridgeport Airport." I flicked my temple, and it started to wake me up. I stood next to Xen, and was tented to grab his hand, but I rebelled against that thought. I looked around.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 12:29 am

Summer

Xen and I got in the car. "Come on! Xen is going to drop off you guys." I said and put the seatbelt on. I leaned in the chair. I sat in the front with Xen. "Where are we going after?" I ask. "On the mission." Xen said and I nodded.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:41 am

Emerald

I put my suitcase in the trunk and got into the backseat. I looked at Xen, "Do you even know where I live?"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:11 am

Summer

"Xen knows where you live." I answered for him. He started the engine and then drove to Emeralds house. "So once school starts again, we'll see you." I said to Emerald and smiled. "Yeah you can hang with us." Xen said and smiled too.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 6:23 pm

Emerald

I got out of the car, grabbed my suitcase, and waved to them, "I'll see you around. I'm always at the park." I winked at Xen, then walked inside of the house.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 6:37 pm

Summer

"Did she seriously wink at you?" I ask Xen. He laugh and drove off. I rolled my eyes and sat back in the seat. After we dropped Francis off then we left to our house.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 6:40 pm

Emerald

I ran outside with my skateboard and guitar, and nearly crashed as I got to the sidewalk. I left my board next to the bench, and started to play and sing Blow Me One Last Kiss by Pink.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 6:44 pm

Xen

I park the car in the garage then walked inside. Dustin gave us our mission and I look through the papers. "So kill this couple?" Xen ask. "Yes and make sure no one see you either." He said and looked at Summer when he said it. "Okay." I said. I got in the van and so did Summer, Dustin drove us to the park.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 6:45 pm

Emerald

I stopped playing, and smiled at the people looking at me. I sat on the bench and started to play this love song my mother taught me. Whenever she was alive, of course.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 6:48 pm

Summer

We arrived at the park and I picked up the gun from the table. "Careful with that princess." Xen said. I rolled my eyes and jumped out the van. I put a blacksuit on so no one can see me and Xen did the same. We ran into one of the trees. "You hide in the bush and i'll stay up here." He said. I rolled my eyes and hid behind the bush. Xen killed one of the people with his gun and I shot another person. The shots sounded and people panicked. I got up from behind the bush and ran into the van with Xen then we drove off.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 6:59 pm

Emerald

"Holy s-" I stopped before I could say anything, and ducked whenever I heard the bullets. I was tackled by a little girl, and I sheilded her eyes from the scene. I stood on the sidewalk with my board and guitar, waiting for her mother.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:03 pm

Summer

"That was wicked!" I said and clapped my hands, excitedly. "Did you see how I shot him?" Xen ask. I nodded and looked out the window. "We scared people, they are so pathetic." I said and laughed. "More then pathetic." Xen said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:18 pm

Emerald

I ran my fingers through my hair, and set the kid on the ground as a man comes up to me. I sat on the floor, and buried my head in my hands. This is almost just like the dream.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:24 pm

Summer

We fot home and I sip some soda. "So to the park?" I ask. "Yeah to clean up evidence." Xen said. I nodded and we got in Xen's car. He drove us to the park.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:41 pm

Emerald

I hid in a tree while the police left along with all the people at the park. I saw some kids appraoch in a familiar car, and then it hit me whenever they came out. I jumped down from the tree. "Xen? Summer? Wh-what are you guys doing here?"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:44 pm

Xen

"Hey missed me?" I ask, jockingly. Summer punch my arm. "Cute." She said. "It only was a joke, cutie." I said. She rolled her eyes and turn to Emerald. "Nothing serious, don't worry." She said and walked over to the bathrooms. "Sorry, she can be mean sometimes." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:13 pm

Emerald

"What kind of sick, twisted, maniac would do this?" I rubbed my arms, and stared at the ground, "The gunshot scared me, but I've seen worse than this."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:16 pm

Summer

I watch Xen keep Emerald busy while I sneak over and take the old ladys body. I dragged it over to the trash bin and in the back of the bathrooms then I did the same to the old man. I closed the top and ran into the girls bathroom then walked out.

Xen

"I have no clue." I said and saw Summer come over to us.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:20 pm

Emerald

I stood up, "Man, I really wish there was just come kind of gun to erase my memory. But, then I would forget you two." I shook my head, "See you guys later. I walked home, forgetting I had left my board and guitar at the park.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:23 pm

Xen

"Seriously Summer!" I yelled. "What did I do?" She asked. "She almost saw you." I said. She rolled her eyes and I walked out the park. I got in the car and Summer did too, I drove us home.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:27 pm

Emerald

I ran out and quickly grabbed the stuff I had forgetten. I layed down in my bed after I had gotten home, and decided on taking a walk to clear my mind. I left out of my house, and broke down crying infront of another one that had a car similar to Xen's. Seriously, Em? That was nothing like your parent's death!
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:33 pm

Xen

I turn the television on and brought out a board game from the shelf. "Summer! Come on, twin night will be over in a minute if you don't get your butt down here!" I yelled. She ran down the stairs and smiled. "Oh twin brother I love you." She said. I laughed and sit on the floor. She walked over to the window.

Summer

I saw Emerald crying in front of Rogers house. I laugh a little and sat on the floor. "She has no clue she is in front of our mean neighbors house." I said, quietly. Xen and I started playing the game board.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:37 pm

Emerald

I looked up, and started walking again. I rubbed my eyes and looked up at the sky. I wish Xen was here. Wait, what am I talking about? He probably doesn't even like you back! Just give up, Em. Dreams never come true.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:40 pm

Xen

"Boom! Won again." I said and laughed. Summer punched me and got up. "Lets head out, maybe to the club." She said. I smiled and grabbed my jacket. "Walking there?" I ask. "True chiz yeah." She said. I laughed and put her on my back then ran out the house to the club.

Last edited by FireflyNight on Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 6 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next