Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playing Dead *Open to Join*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 30 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 1:34 am

Fran Day

I lick my tongue out when my brother leaves. "Problems, I mean it he has problems." I said and walked out the train. I hold my bow in my hands as I walked into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 3:52 am

Fredrick Day

I watch the fields intently through the scope of my rifle, it is like a horrible waiting game. I pull back my face sometimes to blink my eyes or look around me, I put my eye back to the scope and watch for something but I don't know what.

Zeke Grim

I get up when I see a girl walk out of the train and she walks into the woods, I look at her and walk up next to her. "I met your brother but I haven't met you yet, I am Zeke Grim, your Fran I am assuming?" I ask and smile at her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:21 am

Fran Day

"Yeah Fran Day, the trouble maker twin." I said and continue to walk through the woods.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 3:45 pm

Zeke Grim

"Nice to meet you." I say and walk next to her. "So why are you out here?" I ask
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 4:05 pm

Fran Day

"I don't know." I said and looked around. "Why are you out here?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 4:08 pm

Zeke Grim

"Same reason." I say and laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 4:56 pm

Fran Day

"Alright." I said and continue to walk. I went deeper into the woods.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 5:11 pm

-Krista-
I finally arrive back at the base. "Anyone want chicken?" I call out as I start to prepare the chicken.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 6:17 pm

Peyton Grim

"Sure." I say to Krista and lay down Jennette on the bunk bed.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:22 pm

Fran Day

I shot a zombie with my arrow and started searching through it. "I sometime wonder what cause this zombie virus." I said. I got up and saw more zombies.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:24 pm

Zeke Grim

"It is a case of rabies, that is what everyone thinks it is." I say and watch for any zombies.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:28 pm

Fran Day

"Rabies? no it has to be something else." I said and walked down the woods hill. "Something must have started the virus." I said and shot another zombie then kneel beside it.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:31 pm

Zeke Grim

"Rabies makes you go crazy, like zombies, they are like a dog with rabies but their flesh rots from normal things making them look like zombies." I say and kill a zombie with my knife then look through it. "That's what I think." I say and go through the use to be guys wallet for any money or pocket knives.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:36 pm

Fran Day

"That's exactly what my brother thinks." I said and got up from the ground. I walked away from the zombie but stop when I saw zombies in front of me. I shot three of them at the same time but more came. "The other way, quick." I said and ran the other way.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:43 pm

Zeke Grim

I run after her and shot some zombies that get too close, "we can't lose sight of the train because we'll be lost if we do." I say and try to keep the train in my sight as we run.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:50 pm

Fran Day

"I know that." I said. I turn back around toward the zombies and started shooting them. I ran up a tree then flipped out of it, hitting six zombies. "Their dead." I said and ran back to the train.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:56 pm

Zeke Grim

I go back to the train and Fredrick is no where to be seen, "your brother is gone." I say to Fran and see all of his things are gone along with him.

Fredrick Day

I run very deep into the woods with my things, I stop once I hit a open field, nothing is here not even a zombie. I pant for air then look around some, I have not a clue why I am here, it just felt needed. I set up a small camp and take out my gun just in case, I make a map of the place on a new sheet of paper in my notebook after I make a campfire.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:05 pm

Fran Day

"He's stupid." I muttered and I walked out the train. I headed back into the woods but stop. "You can come if you want too." I said before walking again. "He is really making me angry." I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:08 pm

Fredrick

I finish making the map and my eyes light up at all the things I am going to study, "this is so cool." I say to myself and watch as the fireflies fill the night. I write down some of my thoughts in my notebook as I eat some dried deer meat I made yesterday.

Zeke Grim

I spot smoke of a campfire in the sky, "look." I say to Fran and point to the smoke.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:28 pm

Fran Day

I walked to where the smoke is and see Fredrick. I begin to walk over to him but I just stood there staring at him. "I can't go over there." I said to Zeke.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:32 pm

Zeke Grim

"Why not?" I ask and I am a little confused.

Fredrick Day

I finish writing and I notice Fran looking at me when I look through my binoculars, I watch her for a second then look at Zeke as he talks to her. He asked 'why not'. I shrug and get up, I grab my pistol, knife and go look around more.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:51 pm

Fran Day

"Because he left the train for a reason, there for showing he doesn't want to be bothered by me." I said and headed back to the train.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:21 pm

-Krista-
Pretty soon the chicken is done, so I grabbed some paper plates I found somewhere and started cutting the chicken. I give some to peyton and Jeanette, then ask if anyone else wants some.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:25 pm

Zeke Grim

I follow her back to the train.

Fredrick Day

I sit and pick apart flowers to see what is in them.

Peyton Grim

"Thank you." I say and start to eat.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:42 pm

Fran Day

I walked into the other part of the train where I killed the zombies. I sat beside the zombie. "I'm going to find out how this all happen, with or without my brother." I said to myself.

Carl Grim

"I'm not hungry." I said and sat on one of the bunk beds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing Dead *Open to Join*
Page 16 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 30 ... 44  Next