Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:06 pm

Desiree

Alice and I begin to leave out of school when a boy walked up to us. He ask for Alice's number and she gave it to him. "That is the tenth boy today." She told me. I laughed a little. we walked outside and started for home. We both talked as we walked home.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:09 pm

Dane

I walk behind Alice and Desiree for a second then I walk next to them, "hey Alice, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out some time?" I ask her and smile as I walk next to them.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:11 pm

Alice

I looked at Desiree. "He's my brothers friend." Desiree whispered. I nodded and shrugged. "I guess so...sure." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:14 pm

Dane

"Cool,I am Dane, if you didn't know." I say to her and laugh a little as I light a cigarette.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:18 pm

Alice

"I'm Alice." I said and put the list of numbers out. "A lot of guys has been asking me out. I gave them my numbers and they gave me theirs." I said to Desiree. "I didn't want to be mean so I accepted to go out with them." I told her. She laughed and I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:22 pm

Dane

My phone rings and I answer it, Seth is calling. "Yes?" I ask and he is clearly mad about something. "Why didn't anyone tell me that Sean's girlfriend is pregnant?!" He shouts and it echoes outside of the phone speaker. "Well, he didn't want you to know." I say, which only makes him madder.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:26 pm

Desiree

"Alright I know i'm not going home right away." I said. "Could I come over to your house and study?" I asked Alice.

Alice

"Sure, I would love to have you over plus my parents love you." I said and laugh a little. We continue to walk and talk.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:29 pm

Dane

I catch up to Desiree and Alice once I am done talking to Seth, "your father is quite mad right now, so I wouldn't go home until later." I say to Desiree and put my phone in my back pocket.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:32 pm

Desiree

"I know, i'm going over to Alice's house and hang out." I said to him.

Alice

I looked at Dane then at Desiree. "I might go out with Hunter, he asked me out." I told Desiree. "He is really cute and he goes to school with me." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:34 pm

Dane

"I have to go, I will see you all later." I say and give them both a hug then leave back to the hideout to take care of some business.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:37 pm

Desiree

"Well that was weird." Alice said. "My brother and his friends are always weird." I said. We both laugh and went to her house.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:41 pm

Fiona

I walk down the sidewalk with my friend Carter by my side and we talk as we walk to our unknown destination.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:45 pm

Alice

"Okay so theres ten different boys which are cute but not my type." I said to Desiree. We sat at the counter in my kitchen. I ate some cube fruit and looked at the list of numbers. "Don't worry, I actually know someone who likes you." She said. "I'm not dating your brothers friend." I said and started my homework. "I was going to say Hunter." She said and started her homework too. "I'll give him a call." I said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:48 pm

Fiona

I drag Carter over to Alice's place as he whines that he doesn't want to hang out there, "shut up." I say to him in a joking way. We get to her porch and I knock on her door as I hold Carter's hand so he doesn't try to leave.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:51 pm

Alice

I get up when I hear someone knock on my door. "Since were done with work, lets go play games." I said and open my door. "Hey Fiona, come in. Were about to play video games." I said and invite her in.

Desiree

I walked up to Alice's playroom and sat on the beanbag as I waited for her to come.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:56 pm

Fiona

I smile at Alice and literally drag Carter in because he doesn't like being other people's homes expect for mine. "Just ignore Carter, he doesn't like going over to other people's homes for some reason." I say and he rolls his eyes. "Yup, you dragged me here and later your going to pay for it." He says and I laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:01 pm

Alice

I laugh a little. "I don't like being over at other peoples house either unless I know that person real well." I told them. "Come on, lets go to my play room." I said. I walked up the steps to my play room. "There are two more bean bags over there, there both pink." I said and sat on my light blue sky bean bag beside Desiree. I put in a game and we waited for the other two.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 pm

Fiona

I get Carter up the stairs after a minute and he sits on one of the bean bags clearly not happy. I sit on the other bean bag, "he is being grumpy." I say and tickle Carter making him laugh.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:07 pm

Desiree

"Hey Fiona." I said and looked at her friend. "Hi i'm Desiree." I said and picked up a game controller. "If I touch my brothers xbox he'll probably kill me." I told Alice. She laughed and we started playing the game.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:10 pm

Fiona

"I am Carter." He says after he catches his breath from laughing hard. I watch as they play the video game and try to understand how they move so fast. "I am horrible at video games, I am good at watching though." I say and laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:14 pm

Desiree

"I'm not amazing like my brother." I said and focus on the game. "Love your name by the way." I said to Carter and smiled then went back to the game.

Alice

"I learn how to play at the age of six." I said and try to focus. "I'm going to beat you." Desiree said and I just laughed. "In your dreams." I said. We both continue to play the game.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:15 pm

Fiona

"Thanks." Carter says and smiles a little. I watch intently as they play the game.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:18 pm

Desiree

Alice left to get us some lemonade and I set the game controller down. "You welcome." I said and smiled a little at Carter. "If you want, you can have this bean bag and i'll sit on the pink one." I told him.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:49 pm

-Fortunata-
I walked home from school. As usual, everyone whispered about me. I was in an after school class, hence why it took me so long to get home.As I got home, I saw a boy who looked just like Sebastian, but my age.He was sitting on the porch, writing in a black notebook. I walked past him quietly, and when I reached the door, i felt an icy hand on my shoulder.
"Who are you?" His grip got tighter.
"Fortunata. Why would you care? Nobody cares now." I was careful not to cry.
He let go. "You must be the new girl. Hello, I am Alexander. I am the younger brother of Sebastian." He opened the door for me, then shut it once we got inside.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 5:49 pm

Fiona

"Okay." Carter says and they switch seats. "You like her." I whisper to him and he rolls his eyes at me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next