Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:05 am

Desiree

"Uh yes, lets go." I said. I grabbed his hand and I dragged him to Hot topic. Hottopic here is so big, you could get lost in there. I let go of his hand when we got here and ran in. I started looking around the store.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:09 am

Sean

I pick out some leather skinny jeans for myself and a belt with bullets on it. "After this you can get your hair done and nails done,if you want." I say to Desiree and look around more.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:13 am

Desiree

"Yay!" I said. I walked to the fingerless gloves. I picked out a black pair with roses on it, then a pair with pink laces. I picked out other stuff too, including a new backpack.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:16 am

Sean

I pick out some char coal eye liner and a black cowboy hat. "You ready to check out?"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:17 am

Desiree

"Yeah." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:22 am

Sean

We go the hair stylist first and they start doing Desiree's hair as I wait and get flirted with by girls but I totally ignore them.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:26 am

Desiree

"Do my hair exactly like this." I said and showed the lady the picture. My hair is suppose to be chopped off a little then i'm suppose to have a bang over my left eye. The lady soon finishs my hair and smile at myself in the mirror. I get up and walk over to Sean.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:28 am

Sean

I just walk away from the girl flirting with me and I smile when I see Desiree's hair. "You look very pretty." I say to her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:30 am

Desiree

"Thanks." I said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:34 am

Sean

The girl that was flirting with me walks over to me and tries so hard to get me it is sad. "No, I am not listening to you." I say and ignore her. "Come on lets go before this gets any worse." I say to Desiree and laugh, we go to the nail place where Desiree gets her nails done.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:38 am

Desiree

We go to the nail place and they take me to the back. I ask them to paint my nails black then put red cracks on it so it'll look awesome. After a while they finish and I look at my nails. They are perfect for school tomorrow and tomorrow is going to a awesome day because i'm not going to allow any bully to make me fight them. I walked up to the front.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:40 am

Sean

"Love the red." I say to Desiree and pay the lady behind the counter. "You ready to go home?" I ask as we walk out of the nail place and out of the mall.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:43 am

Desiree

"Yes because i'm excited about going to school tomorrow." I said and spin around. "I usually hate school but I feel like tomorrow is going to be okay for me." I told him and stop spinning. I walked beside Sean to our house.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:47 am

Sean

"That's good that your excited, I am not going to school tomorrow or ever again." I say and laugh a little. "I dropped out of school." I say and we get home and go inside.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:49 am

Desiree

"To bad, your missing out." I said and go up to my room. I put my stuff up then get ready for bed. I get in the bed and cuddle with my bear and stuff dog then fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:53 am

Sean

I smile a little then go up to my room, I put away my things and I go to bed.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:56 am

Desiree

I open my eyes to see its mroning and I smile. I get out of bed and put some cloths on. I put on my black fingerless gloves then I put my shoes on. I finish getting ready for school then went downstairs for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:00 am

Sean

I get out of bed and put on my leather skinny jeans, combat boots, bullet belt and a black shirt. I straighten out my hair and fluff it up so it looks a like a rock star style, I put on black eye liner. I finish getting dressed then go to the kitchen for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:02 am

Desiree

I finish eating and go get my new backpack. I say bye to everyone and walk out the house. I go to Alice's house and she comes out. "Hey." She said and smiled. "Hey." I said. We walked to the bus together then arrived at school a little later.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:04 am

Sean

I sit on the couch with my feet on the coffee table, I text Serena for a little bit as I watch TV.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:08 am

Desiree

Alice goes inside the school before me. I put my backpack over my shoulder and step out the bus. I go into the school to feel all eyes on me. I walk down the halls and hear people whispering about me. I ignore it and go to my locker.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:12 am

Sean

After I text Serena I go to the tattoo shop. I walk in and already have what I want inside my head, I tell them that I want a wolf on my on the back of my shoulder. I sit in the chair and the tattoo artist starts tattooing me.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 7:47 am

Miracle

I dial Sean's number, oblivious to what my aunt Alice had done the previous day. I swung my skinny legs and waited for him to pick up.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 8:49 am

Desiree

I go to lunch with Alice. We sit at a table in the back and eat our lunch. "Did I tell you what happen to me last night?" I asked. "Nope, what happen?" Alice asked. I told her everything that happen and inside of me boiled when I thought about it. "Wow." Is all Alice said. "I hope not to see another angel, ever." I said and we continue to eat until I broke the silence. "What creature are you?" I asked. "What do you mean?" She asked. "I can tell your some creature and I promise not to tell anyone." I told her. She nervously looked around and mess with her hair. "I'm a dragon." She told me. I sat there for a moment then smiled. "Sweet, we are defiantly staying friends." I said. We started to eat again and talk.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:00 pm

Sean

I pick up my phone and sigh when I see Miracle calling,"what the hell do you want?" I ask her,angrily.

Last edited by Fearless1028 on Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next