Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 5:52 pm

Desiree

I smile at Carter and lean back in the pink bean bag. Alice came back and handed us some lemonade. "You switch bean bags?" She asked. "I love the color pink." I said. "Your cloths don't say it." She said. "Thats because at school I don't want people to think of me as a...girly girl." I said and sip some of my lemonade. I pick the controller up and look at Carter. "Me and you." I said to him. I handed him a controller. "Lets play this shooting game." I told him. Alice turn her xbox on and I begin to play.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 5:55 pm

Fiona

Carter starts to play with Desiree and a small smile forms on his face. I giggle at him and watch as they play together.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:00 pm

Desiree

I win the game and sip some of my lemonade. "Ha!" I said and smiled. I put the controller down and look at the time on my cellphone. "I need to go." I said to Alice. She hugged me and I huhged her back. "Bye Fiona and I had fun with you Carter." I said and picked my backpack up. I put it on my shoulder and left out Alice's house.

Last edited by FireflyNight on Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:03 pm

Fiona

"You like her a lot." I say to Carter, making him blush. "No, I think she is really nice and makes a good friend." He says and I laugh. "Alright." I say to him. "We have to go,Alice,we had a nice time." I say and Carter and I leave to go home.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:06 pm

Alice

"Bye." I said and start playing my game again.

Desiree

I stop in front of my house and think about what happen between me and Carter. Could I possibly be liking Carter? I thought. I shrugged and sat on the steps on my porch.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:10 pm

Fiona

I start teasing Carter about what happened between him and Desiree. "Carter and Desiree sittin in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g!" I say and he covers his ears as we walk down the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:12 pm

Desiree

I see Carter and Fiona walking down the sidewalk. I run up to them. "Carter here is my cellphone number and do you go to our school?" I asked him and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:15 pm

Fiona

"Yeah, I go there." Carter says and smiles after taking the piece of paper with Desiree's number on it. "He likes you!" I say and I run off so Carter won't chase me. "Sorry about her, she gets annoying." He says and laughs a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:20 pm

Desiree

I smile and shrug. "Its fine." I said and look at my house. "I need to go inside, i'm already going to get in trouble for not being home after school." I said. I gave him a hug and smiled as I walked away from him. I open the door and closed it quietly and wondered why Dane told me not to go home for a while. I put my backpack on the floor by the door and went into the living room.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:22 pm

Seth

"Damn kids, Sean is out getting tattoos and getting girls pregnant and Desiree is one of a kind." I mumble to myself and wait for Sean to come home so I can 'talk' to him. I walk downstairs and sit on the couch next to Desiree as I fume from anger.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:25 pm

Desiree

"I didn't get in trouble today daddy." I said. "I had fun at school and i'm friends with a boy name Carter." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:28 pm

Seth

"Yeah, just for today." I say to her and watch TV with my feet on the coffee table. Sean walks in and I get up and go over to him. "Desiree, go to your room and don't come out until I tell you to." I say and corner Sean.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:30 pm

Desiree

"Okay." I said and go upstairs to my room. I close my door and lock it. I bring out my tea set and start playing tea party with my toys.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:31 pm

Miracle

I coughed, "Why are you mad? Did someone do something to you?"

Alice

I floated, invisible, over Miracle and watched as she talked to Sean. "Knew I forgot something," I grunted.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:35 pm

Seth

"What is it with you, going out and getting your girlfriend pregnant and getting tattoos, smoking?" I ask and Sean backs away from me. "I didn't mean to get her pregnant, smoking is a bad habit and getting tattoos I enjoy." He says and I sigh a little. "You need to be under control, not out acting like I did." I say and corner him again. "What, do you want to fight." He says, "sure, you clearly need to be set in your place, little man." I say and we go outside in the backyard. We start to fight and a little loud.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:38 pm

Miracle

I hear the phone cut off at the end, then I poof to Sean. I rip him and his father away from eachother, "Quit it! Mr. Seth, please act like an adult. And Sean, I thought you were better than this!"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:39 pm

Sean

"This is none of your God damn business,Miracle." I say and wipe the blood off my busted lip.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:41 pm

Miracle

I frowned, "AS your guardian angel, it's all of my business. Do not talk to me like that, do you understand?" I looked at him, my body filling up with anger.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:42 pm

Desiree

I hear dad and my brother fighting. I put my stuff toys in my bed and lay my blanket over my stuff toys. I open my window and jump out of it. I run to Alices house and knock on her door. "Hey Desiree." She said and invited me in. "My brother and dad are fighting, mind if I stay over?" I asked. "Won't your dad get angry that your gone?" She asked. "What is he going to do, men can't touch girls." I said. "If he yells at me, its fine. " I told her. She smiled and we both went to her room.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:45 pm

Sean

"No I refuse to understand, I don't want a guardian angel and I want you to leave me alone." I say to her and cross my arms. "Your very stubborn not to see that I do not love you at all."
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:47 pm

Miracle

I poofed Seth inside of his room and pushed Sean to the ground, "Whatever I did, you better tell me, because I'm seriously confused. I didn't do anything, so you have no reason to be pi*ssed at me."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:49 pm

Sean

"What are you too stupid to remember what you did to me yesterday?" I ask and get up off the ground. "Because I sure as hell remember."
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:52 pm

Miracle

"I was up in the heavens trying to get a stubborn sprit to pass on. I didn't even talk to you yesterday." I crossed my arms and took off my glimmer, revealing the fourteen year old me. My hair was longer, my eyes bigger. I was almost to his height. I was only just an inch shorter.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:55 pm

Sean

"You angels are tricky." I mumble and tell her what happened the other day.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:59 pm

Miracle

I sighed, "Yeah, that was my aunt, you moron. I can't even turn into a sprite." I shook my head and bit my plump lip, "Well, thanks for lying to me, jacka*ss."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next