Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:39 pm

Eli

"I know, Nyx told me." I said and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:46 pm

Erebus

"She is a little b!tch." I mumble to myself and sit on the couch.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:48 pm

Eli

"Why are you acting like this?" I asked him and sat on the couch beside him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:53 pm

Erebus

"I don't know, I act like this sometimes and my true side comes through." I say and pause for a second. "I have been keeping it under control for a long time now and can't keep it like that for some reason now." I say and let a few tears slip, I never cry that's where Eli gets it from.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:05 pm

Eli

I rolled my eyes when I notice him crying. "I killed Solon, he tried to kill Nyx." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:06 pm

Erebus

"I know Nyx told us about that." I say and wipe away a few stray tears.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:08 pm

Eli

"I'm a full werewolf again. I had a ring on to make me look like a vampire and act like one, once the ring is off then I'm my regular self." I said. "So are you happy i'm joining the wolf clan again?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:14 pm

Erebus

"Yeah." I say and smile a little. The phone rings and I answer it, it is the hospital calling that Nyx will be home soon. We hang up and sit back down, "Nyx can leave the hospital, why don't you go help her." I say to Eli.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:16 pm

Eli

"Okay." I said. I got up and walked out the house. I went to the hospital and went to the room Nyx is in. "I'm here to get you." I said and picked up Echo and Elise.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:19 pm

Nyx

"Alright, let me go change." I say and get my clothes. I go change into my skinny jeans, deep green blouse and ankle boots. I put my hair back up and walk out of the bathroom, "I am ready now." I say and hold one of the twins then we leave to go back home.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:23 pm

Eli

"I was thinking we could start dating again." I said to Nyx. "I still love you and we could secretly date, because if dad finds out, he'll snap." I told her and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:25 pm

Nyx

"Alright, I love you, too." I say and gently kiss him on the lips. We continue to walk home with the twins in a two seat stroller.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:27 pm

Eli

I smile and we continue to walk home. We get home and I help bring the twins in the house.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:30 pm

Nyx

I lay the twins in two different cribs and sit on my bed when dad comes in, "Eli, I want to talk to you." Dad says to him and walks out the room and waits for him. I take off my ankle boots and listen to music on my Iphone.

Erebus

I lean on the wall in the hallway and wait for Eli to come out so I can talk to him.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:32 pm

Eli

I get out the room and go into the hallway. "Yeah." I said and look at dad.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:37 pm

Erebus

"Nyx is you half sister, your mother is dead." I say and look at the ground for a moment. "She went on her evening walk alone as always, when a drunk driver came and hit her the car pinned her to the tree splitting her in half." I say and my eyes water. "The only thing keeping her alive was the car holding her together, when they moved the car she died, you were three when this happened." I say.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:42 pm

Eli

My eyes water and I put my hood over my head. I push pass him and walked out the house. I ran to down the sidewalk and jump then turn to my wolf form. I run to the woods and knock down trees as I run. I stop and tears are going down my snout. I felt anger boil inside of me and I leave out the woods. I start killing many people out of anger.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:47 pm

Erebus

I tell Nyx that Eli is her half brother and she nods her head in understanding a way. She listens to her music more and I go to say I am sorry to Cathy for what I have done.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:54 pm

Eli

I finish killing my last victim and turn to my human form. I look at the choas I done and see many people dead. I sigh and put my hands in my pockets. I put my hood over my head and walk away from the mess.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:57 pm

Nyx

I peek my head out my window when someone throws a rock at it, "leave me alone, Lucas." I say and close my window. He continues to throw rocks at the window and just I listen to my music.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:01 pm

Eli

I go to the woods and lean against a tree. I go back home after a while.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:04 pm

Nyx

"For Gods sakes,Lucas." I say and peek my head out the window again. "Will you go out with me?" Lucas asks and I roll my eyes, "No!" I yell and slam the window closed. He throws more rocks and I stomp downstairs. "Eli, get this guy to go, he keeps throwing rocks at my window because he wants to go out with me and I refuse to go out with him." I say to Eli and I am fuming because of Lucas.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:08 pm

Eli

I roll my eyes and go outside. I puch the guy and knock him out then put him behin a bush. "There, he's gone." I said and went to my room. I closed the door and sat on my bed while I played on my cellphone.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:10 pm

Nyx

"Thank you." I say to Eli and go back to my room, I watch TV as I take care of Elise and Echo.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:13 pm

Eli

I turn my television on and the news is talking about another accident happening again. I stare at the television and freak out a little. I turn the channel real quick to any channel then lay on my bed, staring at the ceiling. "Man those reportes are fast." I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next