Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:11 pm

Silent

"I'm glad I made her day." I said and smiled. I got up when my cellphone started ringing. I walked outside to the front porch. I answered my cellphone and talked to Ron.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:27 pm

Erebus

My phone goes off and someone sent me a picture, I look at it and my stomach sinks. "He isn't dead." I whisper and grab my jacket, I walk outside on the porch where Silent is. "Solon isn't dead." I say to her and look at her. "I thought I killed him last night, how is this possible." I whisper to myself and bite my finger nail.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:31 pm

Silent

"I'll talk to you later." I said to Ron. I hung up and looked at Erebus. "I don't know." I said, nervously.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:36 pm

Erebus

"He'll try to get to our heads, don't you let him do that, you have to block it all out and don't panic in front of him." I say to her and look around to make sure no one is here. "He tried to get into my head, he can do a lot to you if you are weak around him, he made himself look like my dead brother." I say and keep very alert. "I don't know how he does it but he is like a demon, don't trust anyone only me, Seth and my wife Cathy, no one else." I say to her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:39 pm

Silent

"Alright." I said and calm down.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:43 pm

Erebus

I sit on the steps and watch everything, "find a way to protect yourself, buy a gun or something just in case he tries to kidnap you again or comes to try and kill you." I say and keep my eyes on the woods and path way to here.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:47 pm

Silent

"Okay." I said. I walked back inside and get my bag. "I'll be right back." I told Seth. I run out the house and down the porch steps. I run out the woods and walk down the street.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:50 pm

Erebus

Seth comes out and lights a cigarette, he sits beside me as I watch very carefully. "What are you watching?" He asks but I don't answer, I just watch and sit very still.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:56 pm

Silent

"Yeah like i'm getting a gun." I muttered. I looked at the stores to think of another thing to get which will protect me.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:01 pm

Erebus

I go inside and watch TV as I still keep alert.

Solon walks up to Silent and touches her back gently, "I am watching you, Silent." He whispers in her ear then disappears out of thin air.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:06 pm

Silent

I scream and turn around to see no one. People stare at me strangly. I put my hands in my pocket and walk away from everyone. I go to the side of a store and lean against the wall., I try to calm myself.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:10 pm

Erebus

Solon watches Silent and walks up to her without revealing himself. "I wouldn't go out by yourself anymore, that makes you more weak, I could take you now but I won't." He whispers to her and kisses her neck leaving teeth marks then finally leaves.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:15 pm

Silent

"This can't be happening." I said. I walked out the side and walked back to the woods. I put my hair over my shoulder and continue back to my house.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:20 pm

Erebus

I watch TV when I feel someone watching me, I turn around and see Solon standing there with his fangs out. "Your a sick person, just leave us alone." I say to him and stand up. "I already got Silent, now I just need to get near you but I don't think I can do that,right now." He says and disappears. I sit back down and watch TV.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:32 pm

Silent

I lean against a tree and try to calm down. I've never been this scared in my life, ever. I looked around me before I continue to get to my house. I get home a littel later and sit on my front porch step.

Desiree

I walk down the street and look at my tatto on my arm. "Cool, so cool." I said. I continue to walk until I felt someone watching me. I stop and started to breath heavily as my heart rate increased.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:37 pm

Erebus

I go out on the porch when I see Silent and look at her then my Werewolf teeth come in. "He bit you, your a Vampire now, I can smell it." I say and sit next to her. "There's a cure, don't worry." I say to her.

Solon touches Desiree's shoulder, "I am a Vampire too and I want your help,Desiree." He whispers to her and smiles at her as his fangs show.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:41 pm

Desiree

My heart calms down and I feel better. "What type of help?" I asked and turn to face him.

Silent

I start to feel cold. "I feel so cold." I said and my eyes turn a crimson. I start coughing then everything went black.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:45 pm

Erebus

I pick up Silent and bring her inside the house and lay her on the couch. I cover her up with blankets then go to work on the cure as I wait for her to wake up.

"Simple, I tell you who to go out and bite and turn into a Vampire then I will pay you for your work, what do you say?" Solon asks and looks at her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:47 pm

Desiree

I smile and think about it for a moment. "Sure why not." I said.

Silent

I wake up to find myself on my couch in the living room. "What happen?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:52 pm

Erebus

"You passed out because Solon bit you earlier and your a Vampire now." I say and pour her a cup of deer blood. "Here drink this, it should help with that hunger of yours." I say and hand her the cup.

"Okay, here is my number and I live in the woods, when you want work just call." He says and hands her a piece of paper with his number on it. "When you do your first job I will let you come to my house." He says and disappears.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:56 pm

Desiree

I stare at the paper and smile. I put it in my pocket then run to go find a human so I can stop my thirst.

Silent

I drink the blood and feel much better.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:03 pm

Erebus

"There are lots of deer around so you don't have to bite any humans,okay." I say and take the cup and set it in the sink. "You won't have a problem with taking down a deer." I say and sit on the couch next to her and smile. "I have to get some stuff for the cure but I will have it done soon." I say.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:08 pm

Silent

"Okay." I said and watch the television.

Desiree

I walk out of the store after killing three people. I licked the blood off my lips and looked around. I took the paper out my pocket and looked at it for a while. I decide to call the guy and see who he wants me to turn into a vampire. I wait for a answer.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:12 pm

Erebus

I look at Silent and watch as her skin turns pale slowly but surely, I sigh a little and continue to watch TV.

Solon answers his phone and smiles, "Your first person is Athena Nightingale, she lives in the rural part of town, her house number is 106." He says and sits on the couch.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:23 pm

Desiree

"You want me to turn a Godess? Cool." I said. I end the call and go to the rural part of town. I look at each house number before I spot hers. I study the house for a moment to see how I can get turn her without her noticing. I notice the window open and smile. I jump into the window and land on the floor. I walk out the room and go into her kitchen to see her. "Perfect." I said to myself. I kick her in the leg and turn her around so I could bite her. I grab her arm and bite into her wrist then drain her a little but enough to turn her into a vampire. I finish with her and toss her on the floor. She looks at me and I smile. "Night." I said and knock her out. I leave the house and call him back to tell him I did the job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next