Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:15 am

-Fortunata-
I summoned a tissue, then handed it to her. I then floated down quietly, the blue mark on my wrist glowing and glittering.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:21 am

Sean

"So what's that new girls name?" Dane asks and smiles. "Her name is Alice, why do you like her?" I ask and he blushes a little. "Yeah, I am going to ask her out." He says and I laugh a little. "You have fun with that, I am going to go." I say to him and he nods his head and I leave. I walk to the con man hideout, I am a con man and no one knows about that.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:23 am

Miracle

I turned into a sprite and followed Sean. I sat on his shoulder and shrank a little more, "Seanie, what if I told you I was actually fourteen?"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:23 am

Alice

We finish eating some of the cookies and leave out the kitchen. "Want to stay and play some games with me?" I asked Desiree. "Sure." She said. We walked to the play room where I had video games everywhere. My shelf, floor, and even on the desk top which hold the family computer on. "Did I die and go to game heaven?" Desiree, joked. I laughed a little and brought out Mario. "Lets play this." I said and we started playing it on my xbox.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:26 am

Sean

"I don't care, I have another girlfriend and I am a con man, so I don't actually love you, I am just using you for my own amusement." I say to her and continue to walk to the hideout.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:30 am

Miracle

I turned into a red ball of flame and hovered by his ear, "Go to hell, " I whispered. I let out a giant scream, then flew out of the house. I went to my safe haven, which was just a giant cloud. I cried silently.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:33 am

Desiree

"I should get home but I had fun." I said to Alice and got up from the bean bag. "Okay, i'll see you tomorrow then." She said. I smiled and waved before leaving her house and going to mine which is right beside hers.

Alice

I get another game from my stack and sit back on my bean bag. I put it in and start playing it.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:38 am

Sean

"Okay." I say to her and open the door to the hideout and hug my girlfriend Serena. "Hi,babe." I say to her and she kisses me on the lips. "How have you been?" She asks, "good,you?" I ask and she just shrugs. We start to talk for a while.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:40 am

Miracle

I see him kiss his girlfrined in the back of my mind and can't help but feel betrayed. I used some of my dark powers to give him the worst bad luck he could ever have in his life. I summoned a demon to posses Serena, and made sure it was a terrible one. I sniffled, "Da*mn you, Sean."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:43 am

Sean

I laugh when Miracle uses her dirty dark magic, "you can't hurt us." I say and laugh. "We know how to fix that, so there is no way you can do anything to Serena." I say and stop laughing.

Last edited by Fearless1028 on Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:47 am

Desiree

I walked up to the hideout and open the door. "Hey." I said and smiled. I closed the door.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:49 am

-Fortunata-
I started practicing spells. I managed to rid a toad of its warts, and put the warts back. I also figured out how to shapeshift, so I could become something or someone else at my will. I made my skin clear, and my hair luxerious. After I was done, I got some hot chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:50 am

Sean

I spin around in my chair when I hear Desiree, "how do you know about this place?" I ask her curiously.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:51 am

Desiree

"Um I followed you." I said and looked around. "What is this place?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:53 am

Sean

"A hideout, just for fun." I say to her and smile. That was a total lie.I think to myself.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:57 am

Desiree

"Cool, i've always wanted to go to a hideout." I said and looked at the girl. "Whos she?" I asked.

-------

https://impulse-sims3-forum.canadian-forum.com/viewtopic.forum?t=114
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40