Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:42 pm

Eli

I smiled at Echo and Elise then sat down as I continue to hold Echo.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:46 pm

Nyx

I prop myself up and play with Elise making her giggle. "Their so cute." I say to Eli and smile at him then go back to playing with Elise.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:51 pm

Eli

"Yeah there adorable." I said and played with Echo.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:58 pm

Nyx

Elise yawns and squeezes her little eyes shut when she yawns. I giggle a little when she yawns, I get up and place her in one of the cribs so she can sleep.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:03 pm

Eli

I put Echo in the other crib and sit back down on the chair. "Dad was worried about you." I told Nyx.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:06 pm

Nyx

"I don't care about him anymore, he has done so much cr*p to make me feel un-wanted." I say and look at Eli.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:10 pm

Eli

"I'm going to join the wolf clan again." I told her. "I'm going to have to stay with him." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:17 pm

Nyx

"Well, I hope you can take over soon, the clan has gone to hell under his rule, I don't even think there is any rule anymore." I say and hug my legs close to me.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:22 pm

-Fortunata-
I was facing the mainsion. It was large, white and had many hedges around it. A man who introduced himself as Sebastian was awaiting our arrival. He was a young man, with light blond hair and pale skin.

"It is always a pleasure to see you, Miss Ash. And this is Miss Fortunata?" Sebastian looked at me. He had light green eyes with a hint of yellow, eyes that seemed catlike in a way.

"Yeah, I am Fortunata." I responded.

"I have a younger brother your age. His name is Alexander, and he lives here as well. I shall lead you to Mister Felix. Follow me." Sebastian said. He walked through many halls, until we reached a room. Sebastian let us in to see a man sitting at a desk. Ash and the man started talking, and soon I got my room. It was painted white, and there was a window with a seat. The seat in the window was a dark green, and there was a creme pillow on the seat. The fabric was silk, and I turned to look at the bed. The comforter was striped with the colors creme and dark green. The pillows were white, and were the softest I have ever touched.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:25 pm

Eli

"Don't worry, i'll try to take control." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:34 pm

Nyx

"Something has gotten into him, he has lost it, I think but everyone seems to be following him still." I say and sigh a little. "He has started beating mom and I, he just started with me three days ago and mom a few months ago, she won't tell anyone about it, that's why she wanted you over for dinner." I say and pause for a second. "So he would have to leave for work and couldn't come home and beat her." I say and look at him.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:37 pm

Eli

"Don't worry, i'm going to be around so he won't be able to touch you or mom." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:39 pm

Nyx

I nod my head and smile a little when he says dad won't be able to touch us.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:58 pm

Eli

X"when did he start changing?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:02 pm

Nyx

"When he started beating mom, so about three months ago." I say and look at him curiously. "Why?" I ask

Last edited by Fearless1028 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:10 pm

Eli

"No reason." I said and got up from the chair. "I need to go, i'll be back later." I told her and walked out the hospital and back to my dads house.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:14 pm

Nyx

I curl up into a little ball and cover up with the blankets, I fall asleep quickly and sleep soundly.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:15 pm

Eli

I walk up to the house and knock on the door. I wait for someone to open the door.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:17 pm

Erebus

I answer the door to see Eli, "what?" I ask and Cathy goes upstairs as she cries.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:19 pm

Eli

"I want to join the wolf clan." I said. "I'm not in the vampire clan anymore." I told him and waited for a answer.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:24 pm

Erebus

"Alright." I say and let him inside. Cathy comes downstairs and tosses a suitcase at me, "your leaving for tonight." She says to me and I roll my eyes. "Sure thing,Cathy." I say and set the suitcase on the ground.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:26 pm

Eli

"What did you do to her?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:29 pm

Erebus

"We yelled at each other and I hit her." I say to him and Cathy scowls at me then goes upstairs to our bedroom.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:31 pm

Eli

"You touched her." I say, angrily. "Don't touch mom again or i'll hurt you." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:34 pm

Erebus

"Not the first time I have touched her." I say and look at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next