Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:13 am

Silent

I smile and go back watching television. I just hope that he does want me for that reason only because they have evil minds. I thought.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:20 am

Thedy

I hold Margaret and rock her to sleep, I lay her in the crib and go watch TV. "So nice to relax." I say smiling and rub my feet. I had to work all day and come home to take care of Margaret, so I am worn out. I turn on the TV and watch the daily news.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:23 am

Silence

I get up and grab my backpack. "Okay I need to go meet my dad but will be back." I said. "You still will be here, right?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:27 am

"Yeah I will be here." Seth says then kisses her cheek and sits back down with Sean on his lap.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:37 am

Silent

"Cool, love you, see you later Sean." I said. I put my backpack on my shoulder and left out the house. I walked to the graveyard. "Hey dad i'm here!" I yelled. I didn't see anyone until I got deeper in the grave then thats when I saw Caleb. I dropped my bag near a stone and crossed my arms. "You better be here because my dad can't get here." I said. "Nope I just lied about the whole thing." He said. "I knew you would tell Seth." He added. I grabbed my backpack and begin to leave when he grabbed my wrist. I tried to get out his grasp but he just made it tighter. "Stop, you can't hurt me." I said. "Why?" He ask. "If you hurt me then you hurt Seth." I said. "Thats my life goal right now." He said. I tried to get free but he wouldn't let go.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:43 am

Seth sits with Sean and he starts to get uncomfortable. His wrists hurt and he gets nervous, he picks up Sean and puts him in the crib to sleep. Seth walks outside, "watch Sean for me Marcy I am going to be back in a little bit."He says and walks down the steps to the grave yard as the pain worsens on his wrists.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:56 am

Silent

I kick Caleb in the leg and he lets go of my wrist. I grab his arm and twist. I kick him in the back and get on top of him as he falls to the ground. "Tell me why you want me?" I asked. I summon my sword. "Or i'll be force to kill you." I said. I held the sword to his throat. "I just want you back." He said. I feel him get out my grip and flip me over. He got on top of me and my sword fell out my hand. I scream when my sword falls on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:02 am

Seth runs to the graveyard when the pain starts in his back. He sees Caleb on top of Silent, he pulls him off and grabs his arms this time Seth is ready to kill him. He pulls his arms back so hard that they pop out of the joints. He throws him against the wall, "you thought I was joking when I said I will kill you and you are about to see death again." He says while holding his neck tightly. Seth puts his boot onto Calebs back and pushes down hard and he starts to hear his spine breaking. "Think fast Caleb, think really fast because I am going to break your back." Seth says in a emotionless and hallow voice. He then pushes down and snaps his back making him fall to the ground.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:10 am

Silent

I get up from the ground and run over to Seth. I summon my sword and it appears in my hand. I slide my hand across the sword and blood begins to drip down the blade to make it glow. I close my eyes and I start floating in the air. My eyes turn a dark purple as my hair turns a light purple. I land om the ground and open my eyes. I put my sword to Caleb and smile. "Did my dad sent you?" I ask. "Yes." He said. I put my sword in the air and smash his head. I hear the skull crack then he goes limp. I make my sword vanish and I return to my normal self. Caleb body vanishs and I turn to Seth. "Thanks but if my dad is running this then my dad will send anyone to hurt me." I said. I pick my backpack up.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:15 am

"That's fine, I will kill them just like Caleb their asking for it." Seth says and kisses Silents cheek. "Lets go." He says taking her hand and they go back to Marcy's house.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:20 am

Silent

I open my backpack once we get back to Marcy's house and I wrap my hand up. I keep forgetting it leaves a scratch and won't heal until the next day. I close my backpack and sit on the couch. I mess with my hair nervously.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:24 am

"Calm down, I don't think they will do anything any time soon besides if their smart they will make a plan." Seth says and rubs her leg.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:28 am

Silent

I nod my head and stop messing with my hair. I guess he's right. I thought.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:33 am

"What do you want to do?" Seth asks while watching TV.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:36 am

Silent

"I don't know." I said. I kissed him on the cheek. "Do you know what we can do?" I ask. I give him a smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:40 am

"If were on the same page then yes, I know what we can do." Seth says kissing Silent on the lips.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:42 am

Silent

I kiss Seth back on the lips. 'I guess we are." I smiled. I continue to kiss Seth.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:46 am

Seth pulls away and looks outside for a second. "Lets hope they don't come in." He says laughing a little and kisses Silents neck.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:48 am

Silent

I look outside and turn to Seth. "They probably won't." I said. I smile and continue to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:50 am

"Okay beautiful." Seth says in his Western accent and kisses her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:51 am

Silent

"Aw I love your accent." I said between kisses.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:53 am

"Why do you love my accent?" He asks smiling. "I guess it is going to stick this time." He says laughing and his accent stays.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:56 am

Silent

"Its cute." I said. I gave him a kiss on the lips and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:58 am

Seth smiles and takes off her shirt and kisses her stomach.

{Time Skip!}
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:01 am

Silent

I get up from the couch and put my cloths back on. I unzip my bag and put my hair up in a ponytail then I brush some over my left eye. I close the bag and sit back on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next