Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:47 pm

I laugh, "I've been catching and killing deer for nine years now." I kiss him passionately on the lips and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:49 pm

Silent

I shrug. "I just thought it was interesting, what you told me." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:50 pm

Jason

I kiss her passionately and then we get the deer and walk back to the house.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:57 pm

I lug the deer onto the front porch and grab a long knife from under a chair. I start to skin the deer and hum a tune as I do it.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:01 pm

Jason

I sit on the porch with Marcy and listen to her hum. I hear the phone and go inside then answer it. "Hold on I will get her." I say walking out onto the porch. "Marcy, Delilah is calling she is in tears." I say handing her the phone.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:03 pm

I hold it against my shoulder and cheek while I continue to skin it, "Hello? Calm down Delilah." I waited for her to collect herself.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:08 pm

Delilah

"Echo won't stop crying and I haven't gotten any sleep in two days." I say as I wipe my tears away. "I have tried everything he just won't stop crying." I say as I hold him and he cries loudly.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:14 pm

I think for a moment, "He can either need a change, food, sleep, or he has a gas bubble and needs to be burped." I throw the deer skin to the side and start to cut the meat.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:18 pm

Delilah

"I have done all of that." I say as the crying gets louder. "Do you think that since he is related to Seth that maybe he has the same thing with the whole vision thing?" I ask. "I know that sounds insane." I say.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:19 pm

Silent

I stand up and walk to my bag. "Since Sean loves spongebob so much woild he probably like to watch more of the episodes?" I ask. I unzip my bag and brought out a dvd of spongebob episodes.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:20 pm

I nod my head, "Yeah. If Echo's connected with Seth, then he's feeling everything I'm feeling."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:24 pm

Delilah

"Well that's just fantastic!" I say pulling the phone away when I yell that. "How I am going to help him through this, should I take him to the doctors?" I ask while rocking Echo and he quiets down. "Thank God." I say silently.

Sean giggles and nods his head yes to Silent.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:27 pm

I sneeze, "He should only be sick right now. My wounds are healed." I take a box and put all the meat into it. I wipe the blood on my legs and properly hold the phone as I sit in a chair.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:27 pm

Silent

I smile at Sean and put the disc in. I zip my bag back up and sit on the couch. I start watching spongebob.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:29 pm

Delilah

"Doctors cost money and money is something I don't have, I guess I will go play my guitar for tips and hope I get enough." I say as I place Echo in his crib.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:32 pm

I laughed, "I can loan you the money." I smile at Jason and shiver in the cold.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:39 pm

Delilah

"Thank you but no thank you, I can't except money from people." I say as I sit on the couch and relax.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:50 pm

Silent

I continue watching television, sometimes thinking about stuff. Although I mostly kept my mind on spongebob and laugh everytime he did stupid stuff.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:54 pm

Seth cuddles Silent and smiles at her. Sean laughs his head off at Spongebob and he watches as he laughs,"he has a funny laugh don't you think Silent?" Seth says and kiss her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:57 pm

Silent

He ask me to meet him but why? I thought. I stop thinking and nod my head. "Yeah its really cute and funny." I said. I kiss him back.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:59 pm

"What are you thinking about it seems to be straining you?" Seth says while kissing her more.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:02 am

Silent

Caleb said, I'm not aloud to tell him or something will happen I thought. "Nothing at all. Does it seem like i'm thinking? Because i'm not." I said. I smiled and kiss him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:04 am

Seth looks at her knows she is lying to him. "I know your lying so just please tell me." He says while looking at her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:07 am

Silent

What am I suppose to say? I thought. "My dad wants me to meet him later at the graveyard to give me something my mom left me, at least thats what Caleb said and my dad did say that too." I said. This time i'm honest.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:10 am

"Okay, you just had to tell me." Seth says smiling and goes back to watching TV.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next