Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:32 pm

Emerald

"I can smell it." I sprayed some perfume on and leaned into him, "Do I smell like dog?"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:34 pm

Xen

"No you smell fine." I said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:36 pm

Emerald

"Good." Some football players walked by and laughed, "Xen, what are you doing with that nerd?" I grew angry, "Why don't you shut the h*ell up?" They stopped laughing, and walked away. I sighed, "Yeah, nothing's changed here."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:41 pm

Xen

"I'll talk to you guys later!" I shouted and sat back down. "Yeah I guess." I said.

Summer

I walke dover to Xen. "Xen over here for a minute." I said. He got up and we walked over to the side. "I'm a assassin again." I told him. I saw him get angry. "Why are you a assassin again?" He ask quietly so no one can hear us. "Its fun and helps me a lot." I said. "With what?" He ask. "Things you'll never understand." I said and we both walked back to the table, angry at each other.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:44 pm

Emerald

I stood up, "Give me a minute." I walked to the bathroom and made sure mobody was in there. I swallowed the 'blood pill', and then walked out. I heard some whistles from the 'nerd table', and I rolled my eyes. I ran my hand through my straightened hair, and saw some guys look my way. I winked once, then sat back down. "Maybe some people have changed."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:50 pm

Summer

"Did Dustin make you join?" Xen ask. I push the cafe door open and walk to my locker. "Nope I joined myself." I said. "Your lying." He said. I shrugged and open my locker. I took my book out and smiled. "I might be or I might not be." I said. I flipped my blonde hair and closed my locker. Xen looked at me angrily an dcrossed his arm.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:51 pm

Emerald

I walk out of the cafeteria as my eyes started to turn. I yanked Xen away from Summer, "Xen, I'm going nuts. Why arn't these pills working?"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:54 pm

Xen

"Chill, here have mine." I said. "These will defiantly help you and Imean defiantly." I told her and handed her the bottle of pills.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:00 pm

Emerald

I swiftly took one and swallowed it. I felt it instantly calm me down, and my eyes returned to normal. I smiled, "Thank you." I put the bottle in my backpack.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:19 pm

Xen

"You welcome." I said and turn to Summer. "We are going to talk later." I said to Summer. "Fine with me." She said. I rolled my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:21 pm

Emerald

I walked back into the cafeteria, and sat back down at the table. A few other people sat in the table, too, but I gnored them and went back to texting my friend.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:23 pm

Xen

"I'm going to class, bye." I said to Summer and left to class.

Summer

"Bye." I said and walked to class, wondering where Francis is.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:26 pm

Emerald

I looked up as the intercom started to play a quick breath, "All graduating Juniors and Seniors, please report to the auditorium. All graduating Juniors and Seniors to the auditorium." It cut off, and I waited outside of class for Xen.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:29 pm

Xen

I walked out the class room and saw Emerald. "Hey." I said and kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:32 pm

Emerald

I smiled, and took his hand in mine, "C'mon." I we walked to the auditorium and my ears screeched with the loud music. I shook it off, and smiled at all the silver confetti. I looked at xen, "We get to get out of class for a party?"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:34 pm

Xen

"I bealive." I said and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:38 pm

Emerald

I spotted some cupcakes, and got instantly excited, "Score!" I ran over and got two. I handed one to get, and balloons started to come down and more people piled in. I smeared some frosting on his face, and giggled.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:39 pm

-Francis-
I met Summer by her locker after class. Next year I would be a junior, then the fun would begin. "Hey Summer." I say.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:43 pm

Summer

"Hey Francis." I said and smiled. I gave him a hug and lean on my locker. "I'll be a junior next year and i'm excited." I told him.

Xen

I laugh and eat my cupcake.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:46 pm

-Francis-
"Same here." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:48 pm

Emerald

I started to dance a little and laughed. "C'mon Xen!"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:52 pm

Summer

"Come on lets go to the party." I said and hold his hand.

Xen

"Alright." I said and started dancing.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 8:49 pm

-Francis-
I go down to the party with Summer.

-Tammy-
I walk down to the party and sit by myself. No one noticed me, so I read some comic books.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 10:49 pm

Summer

I get a cupcake and some punch. I start eating the cupcake. "Want one?" I ask Francis and smile at my friends when they walk by.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 11:28 pm

-Francis-
"Sure." I say as I grab a cupcake and punch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next