Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:58 pm

Summer

After a while I had to go home. "I had fun tonight, but I have to go." I said.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:27 pm

-Francis-
I nodded and hugged her. After I let go I said "Alright. I should get home also. Bye." I waved and walked out.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:27 pm

Midnight! Today is graduation. School will start in 2 mondays from now, and today is friday.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:34 pm

Summer

I got up in the morning and put on my cloths. I put on a pink tank top, denim jeans, pink flip-flops, and I put a denim jacket over my tank top. I let my hair down and brushed it then put my lipstick on. "Oh yeah, i'm back." I said and smiled. I picked up my backpack and walked downstairs for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:39 pm

Emerald

I excitedly pounced on Xen, "Honey, Graduation is in like, twelve hours!" I squealed. Even if it was midnight, I still had boatloads of energy. I scratched my ear, and ran out the door. I stood outside, and soaked in the moonlight. Bitten vampires were so much different than those that were born. Xen didn't really come out much at night, and he didn't burn rapidly in the sunlight. Summer was the same. I looked at my pale skin, and my eyes turned crimson as a deer came out infront of me. My instincts kicked in, and I swiftly killed it. I drained it of it's blood, and buried it calmly in the woods. I walked back to 'our' lake, and stuck my cold feet in the warm water. I smiled, and stared up at the beautiful moon.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 6:35 pm

Summer

"I want you to do something for me." Dustin said. I nodded and walked over to him. "Since your back I want you to be a assassin again." He said. "We need your help." He told me. I nodded and took the paper he handd me out his hand. "Kill this couple." He said. I looked at the couple in the picture and smiled. "I have nothing else better to do." I said. I grabbed the guns and black suit then ran out the house.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:04 pm

Emerald

I winced at the Sun's burning rays and quickly ran inside. I walked into our room and crossed my arms in the doorway, "You lazy boy." I giggled quietly, and watched him sleep.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:09 pm

Summer

I finish killing the couple and smile. I flip my hair and pull the suit off in their bathroom. I fix my hair and run out their house after hiding the bodies. I climb into the van and Dustin and I go back to the house.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:10 pm

Emerald

I layed down next to him and began to play with his soft, blonde hair. "Xen, time to wake up sleepy head," I whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:12 pm

-Jess-
I woke up and got dressed in my usual clothes. I walked to the kitchen and noticed that Lloyd and Oliver were awake. We ate breakfast and got to school in my car just in time.

-Francis-
I woke up, drank some coffee, and went to school.

-Tamera-
I woke up, and ate breakfast. I was beginning to think of them as my family more everyday. I helped with the kids, and helped clean the house. After breakfast, I walked to school. Today was graduation, and I was feeling scared.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:15 pm

Xen

"I didn't eat all the burgers." I said as I jet up from the bed. I looked at Emerald. "Uh sorry." I said and smiled a little.

Summer

"Alright Dustin they are dead and the police will never find them." I said and picked up my backpack. "Now I need to go bite someone before graduation." I told him and walked out the house.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:16 pm

Emerald

I laughed loudly, "Oh, I love you so much!" I pounced on him and kissed him passionatly.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:19 pm

Xen

"I love you so much too." I said and kissed her back. "So are we going to graduation?" I ask.

Summer

I wipe the blood off and dropped my victim on the ground. I walk to school and walk inside.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:27 pm

Emerald

"Yes, and we are late for school. Get dressed." I climbed off of him and picked out a plain, white shirt, a pair of floral skinny jeans, and some chunky, black heels. I change in the bathroom and come out after two minutes. I skipped to the living room, and started to collect all of my school stuff.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:33 pm

Xen

I got uo and put on my cloths in the bathroom. I came out dressed like I did in highschool and went to get ready for school then ate breakfast.

Summer

I see my two best friends and run up to them. "Hey girls." I said. Michelle and Chance squealed then hugged me. "We missed you, what happen?" Michelle ask. "My dad and brother stuff but i'm back for graduation and for school again." I told them. We all started talking.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:51 pm

Emerald

"Xen, c'mon." I slung the backpack over my shoulder and re-checked my makeup in the mirror. I smiled, then waited for Xen to finish.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:56 pm

Xen

"I'm ready." I said and put my back over my shoulder. "Lets go." I said and ran out the house back to the city.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:58 pm

Emerald

We arrived at school, and some people looked at us curiously. I heard one of them whisper, "Isn't that the girl who broke her ribs." I smiled broadly, and took Xen's hand in mine. I kissed his cheek, "We have first period together, remember?"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:01 pm

Xen

"Yeah I remeber." I said and saw Summer. "Sup Summer." I said. She smiled and hugged me then I saw Michelle. "Hey Michelle." I said with less happiness. "Hey." She said and I smiled, happy she isn't going crazy over me.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:11 pm

Emerald

I looked at the clock, "Well, we have like, twenty minutes 'til class starts. What do you guys want to do. Oh, and I'm Emerald, Xen's boyfriend." I smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:17 pm

Summer

"Hey look a nerd." Michelle whispered in my ear. She knocked the girls books out her hand then scared her off. "Why the heck did you do that?" I ask. She shrugged and closed her locker door. "Its what us pops do." She said. "Are you still one of us because if not then your tot out the pops." Chance said. I thought about it for a moment. "Yes i'm still in the pops and still the queen bee." I smiled. I tripped another nerd and laughed with Michelle and Chance.

Xen

The jocks came over and we all started talking.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:20 pm

Emerald

I fought the urge to bite everyone in the school, and walked away from the window. I sighed, then walked into the cafeteria. I got a carton of apple juice, and sat down at my own table to drink it. i got out my phone, and started to text an old friend form England.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:23 pm

Xen

I finish talking to the jocks and go to the cafe. "You okay?" I asked Emerald and sat beside her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:24 pm

Emerald

"Yeah. I'm just the same old weird girl from the beginning of the school year. You can talk to your friends, I don't mind." I sent the text to her, and smiled at Xen, "Plus, I don't want to bite anyone's head off."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:28 pm

Xen

"You won't bite anyone, Summer killed someone though." I said and smiled. "I can tell." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next