Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:41 am

I smiled, "When you did it, you caught me off guard. Looks like I get to make Clay the most revolting thing he's ever going to taste in his life." I take out a cup and start making a recipe my mom taught me for hangovers.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:43 am

Nathan

"I feel bad for you Clay, that stuff is nasty." I say to him. Cody comes out and hands him the cup, he drinks it and he is not bothered by the taste. "I have had worse." He says rubbing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:48 am

"That should do the trick. It worked for my father twenty times." I took the cup from Clay and washed it. I went back to my coffee mug and took another sip.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:51 am

Nathan

I laugh and sit on the counter, "so when do you want to plan the wedding?" I ask taking a sip of my coffee.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:57 am

I shrugged, "We still need to get my dress." I set my mug in the sink and sat on the counter next to Nathan.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:01 pm

Nathan

"I would go with just Kat she is quite and un like my other sisters." I say smiling, "she thinks your really cool but she won't tell you that, she is extremely shy." I say finishing my coffee. "She will only talk to Clay and I, so if you go with her you will have a little bit of a hard time talking to her." I say getting off the counter, Clay nods his head in agreement with me.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:03 pm

I shrug, "I'll take Kimmy and Kat with me. I already promised Kimmy." I smiled at Nathan.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:10 pm

Nathan

"Okay you have fun with Kimmy." I say kissing Cody. "Now are you going tomorrow or later?" I ask her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:21 pm

I smiled, "We'll get it later today. They'll have a lot of dresses in a size three."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:24 pm

Nathan

"If you and Kat are a like, she will help you she is already married at six-teen." I say sighing. "She has been married for a year now and she has a kid." I say to Cody.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:27 pm

"Damn, and I thought I was young to marry!" I laugh a little, "Now, what are we going to do today?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:34 pm

Nathan

I smile and shrug my shoulders, "today nothing until you go our shopping for your dress that's it." I say. Kat walks in with a worried face and looks at me then Clay. Telling us she wants to talk. "I will be right back Cody." I say walking out of the kitchen with Clay and Kat. We go upstairs and she tells us she is pregnant again. "Your what!?" Both Clay and I say at the same time. "I am sorry." She says in her tiny voice and is crying. Clay and I hug her tightly while comforting her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:38 pm

I heard yelling going on upstairs and I quickly ran to where Clay, Nathan, and Kat was. I looked around then finally rested my gaze on Kat. She had the same look on her face as I did when I first found out I was pregnant. I walked over and smiled, "You okay?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:41 pm

Nathan

Kat turns around and is shaking so badly you can see her shaking. "N-no." She says sobbing and sweating, "she is pregnant Cody." I say sighing. "I am sorry, I didn't mean to get pregnant ." Kat says as her shaking worsens.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:50 pm

I wrap her in a hug, "Hey, hey, no one is mad at you. You did nothing wrong." I held her face, "Now calm down, hun."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:53 pm

Nathan

"I can't I am pregnant again my mom and dad are going to be so mad, I am already working, I am on food-stamps and supporting my little boy all by myself." Kat says sobbing into Codys shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:04 pm

I rubbed her back, "I can give you five thousand dollars for you and your son. Family helps other family members in need, and I always keep an promise."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:11 pm

Nathan

"You would do that for me?" Kat says wiping her eye liner off from her face with a tissue. "I would greatly appreciate it, thank you very much I am not sure how I would ever re-pay you." She says hugging her. "You don't know much you just helped me, I can pay my car bill, pay the rent for sometime and put food on the table, provide clothes, pay the electric bill, I haven't been able to pay any bills lately I have a second job because no one would help me, thank you ." Kat says smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:16 pm

I smiled, "Think of it as a gift. You don't have to repay me."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:21 pm

Nathan

"Thank you!" She says hugging Cody tightly and she walks out to check on her little boy. "You just made Kat very happy no one would ever help her not even our mother or father." I say smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:14 pm

I took a deep breath, "Well, I have so much money in my savings and college fund it's perfect for things like this." I kissed his cheek, "Now, take me to the bank. I'm pretty sure I can take out money from here."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:30 pm

Nathan

"Alright." I say and we drive to the bank.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:38 pm

We arrive and I take out five thousand dollars, leaving my savings account with only two thousand dollars. We walk back out, "She's going to be able to care for her son and have a great life." I get inside the car and put the money in my pocket.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:39 pm

Nathan

"Your the only person ever to help her even Clay and I won't help her." I say driving down the road.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:41 pm

I punch his arm, "Shame on you! You should have helped her!" I smile and kiss his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next