Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 12:10 pm

Delilah

"You need to learn Silent." I say looking at her. "He will never be your servant he helps protect you because he offered, second commanding him is a little wrong because he is older then you and last he is his own person he has his own life a daughter and own thoughts." I say helping her off the floor and sitting on my bed with her. "He needs to learn that too." I say rubbing her back as she cries. "He saved your life those things would have killed you." I say.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 12:19 pm

Silent

"I would have loved that too." I whisper. I get up and walk to the door. "You heard your daughter, your not my servent so I don't need you anymore, you have your daughter to protect." I whisper. I summon my sword and open my book. "You are free to go." I whisper. "Though you are my enemy, now." I whisper. I walk out the room and out the hospital. "I can protect myself." I whisper to myself. I start down the street.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 12:47 pm

{Okay, make sure to check out the new Medical Notebook, Death section and now you may have as many characters as you want! All on the first page! Smile }
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 12:50 pm

Delilah

"Thank you." My father says while hugging me. "Your welcome." I say hugging him back. I start to vomit again and the pain returns, he rubs my back helping me work through it.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 1:08 pm

Silent

"I have no family, no one wants me, i'm a good girl, aren't I?" I ask myself. I stare at my sword and a tear slides down my face. "I want to die then since no one cares." I whisper. I write a letter and tell everyone i'm leaving back todead city or whatever its called. I hand it to the nurse as I arrive back to the hospital. I tell her who its for and I run out. "I'm not going to the adoption center, ever, my father told me what I need to do but i'm lonely and scared." I whisper. I jump into the sewer and artive at the city. I climb out and walk down the street.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 1:14 pm

Delilah

As I sit in pain the nurse brings a letter to me. I read it and sit there, why would she do this? "I am going to go get her." I say getting up and putting on my clothes. "Who?" My father asks. "Silent she is going to go kill herself." I say grabbing my gun and limp out the door in pain.

I go through the sewer and climb out when I see Silent walking down the street. "Silent wait one second!" I say yelling and running to her as I spit up blood. "Don't so this we do care a lot about you my father was broken that you would do this and he thought he taught you better." I say grabbing her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 1:22 pm

Silent

"He's taught me nothing." I whisper. "Just because my family is gone and my father left him to protect me, doesn't mean he's nothing to me." I whisper. "No one cares or my parents wouldn't be dead, they knew what was going to happen when they left me, they knew who was going to kill them, so I want to see them again" I said. I brought my sword out. "I commend you, my sword, to protect Delilah from these mutations." I whispered. My sword did as told and formed a huge bubble around her, that is unbreakeble. "I'm sorry but I can't see him anymore, for I broke my fathers promise." I whisper. I let out a scream, trying to get the mutations attention.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 1:41 pm

Delilah

"That's useless Silent it is day time." I say crossing my arms, "don't even try." I say looking at her. "Just please come with me and you can live with me if you don't want to do that I have a friend on the other side of the Wastes, I am pretty sure she would like to have you live with her." I say with pleading eyes.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 1:51 pm

Silent

"You mean they don't come out into night?" I ask in a whisper. I turn my back and fold my arms over my chest. "I comand you, my sword, to unbubble." I whisper. The sword does as told and forms back to its normal state. I summon my sword and it appears in my hands. "Fine." I whisper. I feel a tear slide down my cheek and put the sword up. "I'll be able to see you one day, father." I whisper. I walk pass Delilah and turn around. "I'll stay with you and Riyo." I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 2:03 pm

Delilah

"Yeah they only come out at night and thank you." I say smiling at her.

We go back to the hospital where I am put back into my hospital gown and have IV shoved in my arm. "I hate IV's." I say rubbing the bump in my arm. "Silent you can have my dinner I don't eat hospital food." I say pushing the tray away. After years of eating canned food my taste buds don't like normal food.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 2:08 pm

Silent

"Okay." I whisper. I start eating some of the food. I finish eating and sit silently in a chair. I bring my sword out and my book that I carry with me everywhere. "I commend you, my sword, to turn into a pen." I whisper to my sword. It doeas as told and turns into a pen. I open my book, which has many people in there I must kill, for my father. I search for a clean sheet and start writing down some names, the next people that I must get rid of, one day.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 2:14 pm

Delilah

I watch as Silent writes names down on a notebook. "What does that do?" I ask while turning on the TV. "Where do you live Delilah?" My father asks smiling. "I live near the bridge that comes to here, right around the trenches." I say while scrolling through the TV channels.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 2:18 pm

Silent

"The book kills my enemies." I whisper. "I write their name down and it helps me find them, once I find them, their dead." I whispered. "I don't write just any names, though. I write names of people who hurted me or did wrong to my family." I whispered. I closed the book. "I commend you, my sword, to turn back to your form." I whispered. The sword did as told and form back to its natural state. "Thank-you, sword." I whispered. I held on to it tightly.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 2:22 pm

Delilah

"Did you write down my fathers name?" I ask nervously. I fidget with my fingers as I watch Silent, she is dangerous. I keep my eyes on the TV as I feel a little intimidated by her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 2:26 pm

Silent

I shake my head. "No, I dislike him but could never do that to him." I whisper. I rub the sword and a smile spread across my face. "He would be dead, right now, if I did." I whispered. "I would kill him because once in the book, the book takes over my sword which takes over my body and I would have no control of the life but the death, I will." I whispered. "Sad you don't know who my father is." I whispered. "Want to guess?" I ask, silently.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 2:28 pm

Delilah

"I don't know, tell me." I say looking at her, maybe it was someone powerful? She does look like someone who could lived with the rich.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 2:36 pm

Silent

I look at Riyo who seems to be saying 'don't tell her'. I just give him a smile and put my sword on the floor. I walk up to her bed. "I'm the daughter of the....Grim Reaper." I whisper. "That's why i'm so powerful, my father is alive yet dead. I'm not allowed to live with him because of what he is." I whisper. "You beleive I'll actually die? I can't ever die because i'm kinda already dead." I whispered. I summon my sword and look at Riyo. "Sorry but she had to know." I whispered. I sat back down and looked at my sword, waiting to see what she will say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 2:45 pm

Delilah

I stare into space and sit stunned at this. Is that even possible? My heart speeds up from being nervous and you can clearly see it on the heart monitor. I am talking to the daughter of death I am talking to the daughter of some type of legend. My head spins and I feel like I could puke, I can't talk or move. I just sit here stunned. "Delilah?" My father asks looking at me. I look at him blankly as my face goes pale, I can't deal with information like this. I am too much of a worrier to handle this knowledge. "Delilah your alright, you don't have to worry trust me." He says rubbing my hand to calm me down. "Y-your father is the master of death?" I ask stuttering so much I barely sound normal, the look on my face is scared and complete shock.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 2:52 pm

Silent

I nod my head. "Please, don't worry, my father kills only people who is dying or his enemies." I whispered. I walked up to her bed. "My enemies die to but you aren't a enemy so there is nothing to get scared about." I assured her, in my soft voice. "Please just forget I told you, thats why I keep to myself or people get afraid of me. " I whispered. "I regret telling you, I disobeyed my father, and the death council, i'm sorry." I cried. I sat back down and sat there quietly after crying.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 2:58 pm

Delilah

I choke on my own thoughts as they swarm my head. No she is just pulling my leg right? "Dad is she actually telling the truth?" I ask him. "Yes." He says. "I am sorry for not responding sooner but I can't handle any information like this, I am to much of a worrier it just scares me." I say looking at Silent. I watch TV trying so hard to forget this whole thing.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:10 pm

Silent

"Its alright." I whisper. I feel my body tension up. I get up and hold my sword. "I'll be right back, i'm going for a walk." I whisper. I open the door and walk out the hospital. I run to the graveyard. Tears pouring down my face. I walk up to the statue, which looks like my father. "I commend you, my sword, to keep guard as I summon for my father." I whisper. The sword does as told and I place my hand on the statue. "Kill me, now." I whisper. I feel something struck me and my eyes close. I ooen them a minute later to see my father, right in front of me. "Father, i'm sorry for telling about you." I whisper. "Its alright but tell no one else or you'll have enemies." He said. "Enemies, how?" I ask. "People will try to find a way to kill you because your the daughter of the grim reaper, and as they know, its hard to kill someone who is already dead." He explained. I understood and he hugged me before vanishing, in light. I wipe the tears away and summon my sword to appear in my hands. I arrived back at the hospital and sat back down in the room.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:33 pm

Delilah

I sit on my bed and watch TV as I take a sip of Coke Cola. I feel better and want to go home to get back to my normal life. A nurse comes in with a smile on her face, "Miss Forstag you may leave, you are back to normal heath." She says handing me some papers, I fill them out and I am able to leave. "Thank God!" I say taking my clothes and quickly changing in the bathroom, "Silent you might want to stay with me for some time she is probably going to go out and run wild." My father says looking at her. "Your right I am going to run wild, thank you daddy for helping me and thank you Silent." I say running out of the hospital. I can never stand being cooped up in a room and when I get the chance to leave I run wild.

I go straight to Marcy to check on her and tell her about my day. I knock on the door and hop up and down in excitement that I am out and about.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:41 pm

Silent

I nod and watch Delilah leave. I pick my sword up and we both leave the hospital. "Where do we go?" I ask. I walk down the street, Riyo and I look around. "Could we just go to the graveyard?" I ask. He nods and I walk to the graveyard. I stare at the gravestones while Riyo sits down.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:57 pm

[Quick question: Is it night or day time? And is Marcy with Jason?]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:59 pm

{It is night and they are together at the house. Smile }
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next