Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:01 pm

I pace around the house, wondering where Silent was. I bite my fingernail, "Jason, aren't you the least bit worried about Silent?" I started to breathe heavily as I got nervous.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:05 pm

Jason

"No not really, I barely know her." I say while reading a book until someone knocks on the door. I answer it and Delilah comes in.

Delilah

"Marcy!" I say going to hug her when I see her round stomach. "I see you to have been busy." I say laughing. "I need to tell you what happened to me today, I almost died!" I say sitting down. "I had a attack on my deformed lungs from running to fast and also met my dad." I say as I wait for her to answer.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:09 pm

I start hyperventilating, "Awesome. Has Silent been with you?" I stop pacing and grab my chest, "Ah, not again."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:11 pm

Jason

"Calm down babe." I say walking to her and holding her waist and calming her down. "Just breath in and out." I say in a soothing voice.

Delilah

"Yes I have seen her she was with me and now she is with my dad." I say to Marcy.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:14 pm

I start coughing up blood as I become hot at the same time. My knees start to give out as everything becomes a really bright, white blur.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:20 pm

Jason

I pick up Marcy and move her to the couch. "Wake up Marcy, I am right here with you, please wake up." I say loudly. "Delilah go get cold towels for her head!" I say as I watch Marcy closely, Delilah does as told and comes back with cold towels. I place them on Marcy's head to take her fever down, I listen to her heart. "She is still alive, her heart is stressed out from her being pregnant she is having a P Attacked." I say. "Wake up Marcy, you can get through this." I say while shaking her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:24 pm

I snap back into reality and grip my shirt where my heart should be. I bury my head in Jason's chest and do my best to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:27 pm

Jason

"Just calm down and you will be fine." I say while rubbing her back. "You are having P Attacked, it is were your heart is just having a hard time because you are pregnant." I say. "Just listen to me and you will be fine, I was a medic when I was in the Marines ." I say trying to take her mind off of the attack.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:30 pm

I grip his shirt and open my eyes suddenly when I felt a rush of water followed by and excruciating pain. I gripped my bulging stomach and looked up at Jason, "It's coming."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:33 pm

Jason

"Well looks like you'll be having the baby here, we won't make it in time." I say as look at Marcy. "Just trust me and listen to me and you can do this." I say as go to our room. I get my old medic sack from the closet and bring it out. "Delilah you keep her calm, I hope your ready." I say kneeling down.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:47 pm

Tears form in my eyes, "Jason, I don't want to do this." I feel a sharp pain in my lower stomach and I scream.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:49 pm

Silent

I sit on a topple gravestone and sigh. My sword laid across my legs and I brush across it. I smiled and got up from the gravestone. I slid my hand across the blade but instead of the sword glowing, my hand started bleeding. I felt my eyes water as the blood leaked out. I quickly tore half of my shirt and wrapped my hand with the torn piece. I hid my hand in my pants pocket and walked over to Riyo. "Do you know where, Delilah, is?" I ask. "Or at least know how to contact her?" I ask. He nodded and got up. I sat down on the grass as I waited to go where Delilah is.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:50 pm

Jason

"There is no turning back now Marcy, I know you can do this your a very strong women." I say looking at her. "It won't be easy but I know that you can do this, now please push." I say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:53 pm

I push and cry into my shoulder. I look at Jason, "Say something comforting, you idiot!" I scream at him. I push again and bite my lip.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:57 pm

Jason

"I know you can do this, the outcome will be beautiful." I say to her. "One more push and we have a baby." I say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:00 am

I push again and hear a small cry. I look up to see Jason holding a baby girl in his hands. I look at her in awe, "A girl?" I asked in a tiny voice.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:01 am

Silent

"Why can't you find out where she is?" Riyo ask. I sigh and get up. I bring my hand slowly out and show him what happen. He shakes his head and goes contact Delilah. "Thanks." I muttered. I sit back down and wait.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:02 am

Jason

I nod my head and smile at Marcy. "A baby girl." I say as I wrap her in a thermal blanket. "We need a name." I say as I hand her to Marcy.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:05 am

I sit up and hold her tiny body in my arms, "She's a miracle." I look at Jason, "Miracle." I smile and she grips my finger with her tiny hand.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:08 am

Jason

"That is perfect." I say sitting next Marcy, I look at Delilah who is in complete shock of what just happened. "You alright?" I ask laughing. "Yeah just a little shocked." She says. "I guess I am use to it, I have seen it a million times in military bases, I as said I was medic." I say while smiling at Miracle.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:12 am

I smiled, "I wonder what Michael's going to say when he sees her." I rub her soft cheeks, "Is she supposed to be this tiny?"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:14 am

Silent

Riyo found out where Delilah is. I noddd and walked out the grave with Riyo. "The shop, really?" I ask in a whisper. He shrugs and walks up before me. I put my hands in my both pockets and walk to the shop with him. Riyo knocks on the door and we wait. My hand starts hurting and I twitch. "You okay?" Riyo ask. "I'm fine." I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:16 am

Jason

"No she was born early, she probably weighs about five pounds and is about twelve inches, that's very tiny." I say while Miracle holds my finger. "Come in." I say when someone knocks on the door.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:19 am

Silent

Riyo walks in first. I hesistate and stand outside. I watch him disappear in the store. I look at my feet and step back from the door. I sigh and let my hair make a curtian on the side of my face.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:20 am

I smiled and started to fall asleep. I kept a firm hold on Miracle and saw Silent as I closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next